- » Lettuce Leaf
Lettuce Leaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lettuce leaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lettuce leaf recipes.
Stuffed Lettuce Leaves
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Wash the lettuce leaves and keep them moist.
3) With the water still on the leaves, place them on a paper towel. Chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes. This would soften the leaves and it... - 44.3109
Pork In Lettuce Leaves
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork with grain into 2-inch strips.
Cut strips across grain into 1/8- inch slices.
Stack slices and cut into thin strips.
Toss pork, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, the salt and pepper; cover and refrigerate 30... - 40.6193
Gingered Scallops In Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large bowl, combine orange juice, ginger, soy sauce, oil and pepper. Add scallops and toss to coat well. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Remove scallops from marinade with slotted spoon. Reserve marinade.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat,... - 28.8069
You May Also Like!
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 103.569
Arugula Romaine And Red Leaf Lettuce Salad
Wasn all the lettuces well in several changes of water; arugula is particularly sandy.
Pat the leaves dry, tear into bite-size pieces, and place in a large salad bowl.
If prepared ahead, wrap in a towel and keep refrigerated to crisp the lettuces.
Just before... - 22.5022
Wilted Leaf Lettuce
Shred lettuce into hot bowl; add seasonings and onions.
Fry bacon until crisp; chop.
Add vinegar and water; heat.
Pour over lettuce mixture; toss until wilted.
Sprinkle with egg. - 28.6188
Leaf Lettuce Salad
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces (about 4 cups); add green onions.
Just before serving, mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over lettuce; toss. - 19.9454
Leaf Lettuce With Chicken
My whole family loves this Leaf Lettuce With Chicken recipe. Leaf Lettuce With Chicken might be a little time-consuming when compared with other salads, but is definitely worth your effort. You will never regret preparing it! - 31.6286
Bibb And Red Leaf Lettuces Vinaigrette
Wash the lettuces and pat dry.
Tear each into bite-size pieces and put in a salad bowl.
Add the radishes, mushrooms, tomatoes, and vinaigrette and toss gently to mix.
Divide among 4 salad plates. - 24.1174
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.7537
Apple And Red Leaf Lettuce Anti Aging Smoothie
Want to know of a tasty smoothie recipe that blends together some of the healthiest ingredients known to mankind? Then watch this video and learn to make a vegan smoothie that everyone is bound to love! - 90.9092
Chinese Chicken Salad In A Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, sprouts, lettuce and carrots.
2. Combine garlic, mint, lemon juice, water, sesame oil, pepper flakes and sugar. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly.
3. Wash lettuce and pat dry. Spoon salad onto lettuce... - 28.9275
Wilted Leaf Lettuce
Place bacon slices in a large glass bowl; cover with paper toweling.
Micro-cook till bacon is crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain thoroughly, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in bowl.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Micro-cook onion in reserved drippings in... - 39.1646
Red Leaf Lettuce And Vegetable Salad With Yogurt Mustard Dressing
In a large bowl toss together the lettuce, the carrot, the onion, the mushrooms, the tomatoes, the broccoli, and the bell pepper.
In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, the oil, the mustard, the sugar, the cayenne, the yogurt, the parsley, and salt and... - 28.0046
Arugula And Leaf Lettuce Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) Chop the walnuts coarsely and place them on a small baking sheet or on sheets of heavy-duty foil. Toast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till they have browned completely.
3)... - 44.7835