- » Lettuce Bowl
Lettuce Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lettuce bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lettuce bowl recipes.
Old-fashioned Lettuce Salad Bowl
1) In a salad bowl, place the lettuce and green onion.
2) In a small bowl, place together cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the cream mixture until mixed well.
4) Stream the cream mixture over lettuce, and toss well.
5)... - 38.4282
Red Lettuce Bowl
Place the green beans in a steaming basket over boiling water.
Steam for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli and steam an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
Remove from steamer and rinse under cold water until cool.
While the... - 34.0359
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
You May Also Like!
Hungarian Bean Bowl
Drain red and white kidney beans well; place beans in a large bowl.
Drizzle with vegetable oil and vinegar; sprinkle with parsley, sugar and dip mix; toss to mix well.
Cover; chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
(Or let stand at room... - 35.1779
Fiesta Lettuce Bowls
1. Brown meat with chili powder over medium heat in a large skillet. When almost done, stir in 1/2 cup salsa and beans; cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Remove core and outer leaf from iceberg... - 33.3014
Crunchy Chicken And Lettuce Caesar Wrap
This Crunchy Chicken and Lettuce Caesar Wrap is fast food at home! These delicious wraps are so easy to make and taste amazing with the fresh and crisp vegetable and the crunchy chicken tender out together with the delicious spread. Take a look at this video... - 121.409
Marinated Bean And Chestnut Bowl
Combine beans, water chestnuts and halved tomatoes in a medium size bowl.
Combine dressing, onion, parsley and basil in a jar with a tight lid; cover; shake until well blended.
Pour dressing over vegetables; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
Break... - 31.3228
Spring Salad Bowl
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces; chop watercress coarsely.
Combine lettuce, watercress and spinach in salad bowl; add carrot curls and onions.
Stuff olives with almonds; add to salad.
Toss lightly with Italian dressing just before serving. - 32.0526
Chef's Salad Bowl
This flavorful Chef's Salad Bowl gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Chef's Salad Bowl for you to try; enjoy! - 39.01
Chicken Pasta Picnic Bowl
Cook macaroni following label directions; drain; rinse in cold water and drain again.
Cook peas and carrots, following package directions, until barely tender.
Drain; cool, then add to macaroni in large bowl.
Add chicken, cheese and celery.
Combine remaining... - 37.5775
Tear lettuce into pieces into a bowl; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp in a skillet; reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
Drain bacon on absorbent paper; set aside.
Stir the remaining ingredients into drippings in skillet.
Heat mixture just to boiling, stirring... - 33.6572
Pineapple Wilted Lettuce
Break lettuce coarsely into a salad bowl; add pineapple chunks.
In a small frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Add vinegar, water, and salt to bacon and drippings.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes until dressing is... - 30.7425