- » Lettuce Bowl
Lettuce Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lettuce bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lettuce bowl recipes.
Old-fashioned Lettuce Salad Bowl
1) In a salad bowl, place the lettuce and green onion.
2) In a small bowl, place together cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the cream mixture until mixed well.
4) Stream the cream mixture over lettuce, and toss well.
5)... - 38.4282
Red Lettuce Bowl
Place the green beans in a steaming basket over boiling water.
Steam for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli and steam an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
Remove from steamer and rinse under cold water until cool.
While the... - 34.0359
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
You May Also Like!
Hungarian Bean Bowl
Drain red and white kidney beans well; place beans in a large bowl.
Drizzle with vegetable oil and vinegar; sprinkle with parsley, sugar and dip mix; toss to mix well.
Cover; chill at least an hour to season and blend flavors.
(Or let stand at room... - 35.1779
Fiesta Lettuce Bowls
1. Brown meat with chili powder over medium heat in a large skillet. When almost done, stir in 1/2 cup salsa and beans; cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Remove core and outer leaf from iceberg... - 33.3014
Marinated Bean And Chestnut Bowl
Combine beans, water chestnuts and halved tomatoes in a medium size bowl.
Combine dressing, onion, parsley and basil in a jar with a tight lid; cover; shake until well blended.
Pour dressing over vegetables; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
Break... - 31.3228
Spring Salad Bowl
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces; chop watercress coarsely.
Combine lettuce, watercress and spinach in salad bowl; add carrot curls and onions.
Stuff olives with almonds; add to salad.
Toss lightly with Italian dressing just before serving. - 32.0526
Chef's Salad Bowl
This flavorful Chef's Salad Bowl gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Chef's Salad Bowl for you to try; enjoy! - 39.01
Chicken Pasta Picnic Bowl
Cook macaroni following label directions; drain; rinse in cold water and drain again.
Cook peas and carrots, following package directions, until barely tender.
Drain; cool, then add to macaroni in large bowl.
Add chicken, cheese and celery.
Combine remaining... - 37.5775
Tear lettuce into pieces into a bowl; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp in a skillet; reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
Drain bacon on absorbent paper; set aside.
Stir the remaining ingredients into drippings in skillet.
Heat mixture just to boiling, stirring... - 33.6572
Apple Zucchini Salad Bowl
In small skillet toast sesame seed till lightly browned; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, French dressing, sugar, vinegar, and salt; add sesame seed.
In salad bowl combine lettuce, green pepper, and onion; top with the apples and zucchini.
Pour the salad... - 36.8444
Western Salmon Salad Bowl
This Western Salmon Salad Bowl tastes yummy ! Serve up this salmon and pineapple salad with seasonings in your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Western Salmon Salad Bowl are eagerly awaited ! - 42.1477