- » Lettuce And Fruit Salad
Lettuce And Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lettuce And Fruit Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lettuce And Fruit Salad recipes.
Lettuce And Fruit Salad
Using whisk, mix vinegar with oil, sugar and lemon juice-, season well and set dressing aside.
Place endives and watercress in salad bowl.
Tear lettuce leaves into smaller pieces and add to bowl with yellow pepper and strawberries. - 31.8561
Fruit And Lettuce Salad By Tarla Dalal
A salad brimming with vitamin c and fibre from assorted fruits and lettuce. With an additional vitamin c from the lemony dressing, this salad qualifies to meet almost 3/4th of your daily requirement for vitamin C. - 0
Turkey Fruit Salad In Lettuce Cups
1) Peel and fully discard the white skinof the oranges, dice the sections over a bowl to collect the juice.
2) Season the turkey well with the salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, add the turkey, celery, diced oranges, and pineapple. Mix well.
4) Chill the... - 43.5045
Steak Fajita With Fruit And Lettuce Salad
Turn your average meals into gourmet style. Watch this video recipe of Steak Fajita with Fruit and Lettuce Salad and see how easily you can turn your daily meals into a delightful experience. Just use fresh ingredients and present it in a nice manner. You... - 106.6
You May Also Like!
Citrus Salad With Bibb Lettuce Watercress And Balsamic Dressing
Remove strips of peel (orange part only) from 1 orange; finely cut into julienned strips.
Set aside for garnish.
Peel and remove white pith from each orange.
Cut oranges into sections.
Combine oranges, grapefruit, tangerines and watercress in medium bowl.
For... - 38.4478
Lettuce And Mango Salad
Normally, fruits are always associated with desserts. This lettuce and mango salad will raise your senses, once you bite into it as it is full of different flavors and textures and the light dressing to top it all. A simple and elegant way to lift your and... - 106.196
Lettuce & Grape Salad With Dressing
This Lettuce and Grape Salad is a unique combination ! An accompaniment that gives you the goodness of both fruit and greens you cannot afford to miss out on this one. Just try this Lettuce and Grape Salad and let me know what you think . - 39.7178
Wilted Lettuce Orange Salad
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Stir vinegar, oil, sugar, and seasonings into drippings in skillet; bring to boiling.
Add celery and onion.
Gradually add torn lettuce,... - 38.8524
Creamy Waldorf Salad In Lettuce Cups
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Waldorf Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Waldorf Salad and continue being healthy! - 34.3309
Lettuce Grapefruit And Orange Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves from the head and wash thoroughly in cold water. Discard those leaves which are wilted.
2. Immerse the lettuce in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes or more.
3. Drain the leaves in a colander and pat dry with... - 48.0436
Orange Almond Salad In Lettuce Cups
1 In a small bowl,mix orange juice,honey and mustard with a fork.
2 On each of the 4 salad plates,arrange 3 lettuce leaves.Fill the lettuce with orange pieces and almonds and drizzle with orane juice mixture.
3 Serve as a side dish. - 35.3271
Bibb Lettuce With Lemon Salad
Gently tear Bibb lettuce leaves and arrange in a bowl.
Top with tomatoes and fresh basil.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, and salt to taste.
Pour dressing over salad.
Finish with freshly ground black pepper to taste. - 37.5714
Lettuce And Orange Salad With Almond Dressing
1. In a salad bowl place lettuce ripped into pieces.
2. To prepare the oranges remove peel and white pith, section and add orange sections to lettuce pieces squeezing orange juice from membranes over top.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat oil... - 41.0494
Lettuce And Orange Salad
1. Take the oranges and cut them into longitudinal halves before dividing each half into four.
2. De-seed and remove the pulp along with the white portion.
3. Take a salad bowl and place the lettuce at the bottom.
4. Arrange the orange pieces over it... - 42.0315