- » Lentils Coriander
Lentils Coriander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lentils Coriander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lentils Coriander recipes.
Lentil And Chickpea Burger With Coriander Garlic Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Bring large pan of water to the boil.
1.Add lentils to boiling water and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in pan, cook onions until tender.
Add tandoori mix; stir until fragrant; cool the mixture... - 37.8785
1 Wash the lentils and rice well under running water.
2 Chop the vegetables finely.
3 In a pan, melt the butter.
4 Add in the vegetables and lentils.
5 Fry gently for about 5 minutes.
6 Pour in the hot water, stirring... - 47.7201
Spicy Lentil Soup With Spinach
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the celery, garlic, onion, and spices.
3. Saute the mixture, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the lentils and the stock.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil.
6.... - 48.2752
Lentil Soup With Noodles
1. Take a pot and add water and lentils. Boil it and add bouillon cubes and stir until it gets dissolved.
2. Lower heat and cook for another 40 minutes, until the lentils turn soft.
3. Take a saucepan, heat some oil and saute onions in it until they... - 43.7574
Hearty Red Lentil Soup
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and drain them.
2. Transfer the lentils into a medium stock pot or saucepan and cover with 4 cups of water.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and cook the lentils for 30 minutes or until they are tender. ... - 48.7922
Lebanese Lentil Soup With Lemon
1. Take a large kettle and add lentils and water.
2. Stir in bouillon cubes and cover, boil, and then simmer for some time.
3. Stir in chard and potato, cover and cook at low heat for another 40 minutes until the lentils turn soft.
4. Take a... - 45.4152
Cold Lentil Soup
Saute- onion in vegetable oil in a large frying pan or heavy bottomed pan.
Stir in lentils; coat well with oil.
Pour in Vegetable Broth; add coriander.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and let simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until lentils are very... - 35.6882
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.2582
Cheese And Lentil Rolls
Wash lentils, tie loosely in cloth, and place in boiling water with salt for 1 hour.
Remove from cloth and rub through sieve.
Add butter, skinned and chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, and enough of the crumbs to thicken the mixture: Season to taste with salt... - 28.1848
Mediterranean Lentil Soup
Are you fond of lentil soup? Here is a very simple, flavorful Mediterranean Lentil soup video for you. This video is very well explained with great serving suggestions and information about this healthy. Try out this fantastic soup on a cold winter day and... - 130.937
Indian Red Lentil
Are you in search of a healthy and protein rich recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef stir up this easy to make Indian Red Lentil. The dish is ideal to be served with bread or rice and makes an impressive side dish. Do give it a try. - 131.372
Spicy Lentil Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk well.
Wash dal and drain.
Boil water in a pan over high heat.
Add dal, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes till grains are tender yet separate.
Place dal in a bowl and pour... - 44.8917
Haandi Lentils With Lemon Juice And Fresh Tomatoes
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and place in a haandi with 600 ml (1 pint) of the water, turmeric, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, whole green chilli and curry leaves.
2. Partly cover the haandi with a lid and place a wooden spoon in the pan to prevent the... - 41.6077
Indian Style Lentil Curry
If you wish to expand your gastronomic horizon, then mastering this simple lentil curry might help. Lentil, which is the primary protein surrogate for the vegetarians in the country, makes for a yummy fare when cooked with a gamut of spices like fenugreek... - 99.6259
Spicy And Warming Lentils
Nothing like a warm bowl of lentils to go with your rice! It’s an easy dish brimming with flavors! See the video to make a hearty bowl of dhal! - 101.17
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 38.0689
Curried Lentil Soup
Cook paste in large heated dry pan, stirring, until fragrant.
Add onion and ginger; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Blend or process onion mixture and coriander until pureed.
Return onion mixture to same pan.
Add stock and lentils; cook, uncovered, about... - 36.4414
Vegetable And Lentil Soup
1. Place onion and 2 tablespoons stock in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in carrots, zucchini (courgettes), parsnip, celery and tomatoes, and cook for
2 minutes longer. Add remaining stock, bring to the boil, then... - 38.5306
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 45.218
Healthy Lentil And Veggie Burger
Do you love junk food but are scared of extra calories? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of Healthy Lentil and Veggie Burger. We bet your family will drool over this one. - 103.029
Green Lentil Soup With Spiced Butter
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add the bay leaves, lentils, stock and turmeric. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender and turning mushy.
2.... - 33.3994
Spiced Lentil Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the flour and rub in the butter till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the salt and spices and then add the lemon juice along with about 2 tablespoons of water.... - 46.5181
Spicy North African Lentils
In a medium saucepan cover the lentils with water.
Add the salt and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and mash the lentils slightly.
In the same pan heat the oil and saute the onions until golden.
Add the spices and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add... - 36.5879
Red Lentil Soup
Sort and rinse the lentils.
Put them into a soup pot with the water, bay leaves, garlic, and ginger.
Cover and place on high heat.
Prepare the carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers, and add them to the pot.
Bring to a boil, stir, reduce the heat, and simmer,... - 46.7626
Lentil Pourgouri - Cyprus Bulgur Pilaf
1.Take a large fry pan, heat oil in it and fry the lentils and allspice and cardamoms in it for 3-4 minutes.
2.Stir in 600 ml cold water and cook by simmering for 30 minutes after putting the lid on.
3.Stir in bulgar wheat and currants.
4.Add water if... - 48.8711
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Indian Lentils With Rice
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onions and stir to coat with the oil.
Add 1/4 cup of the stock, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until the onions are... - 38.6565
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 135.409
Quick Curried Lentils
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, ginger, cumin and coriander; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
2. Add lentils, tomatoes and stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until... - 27.2103
Lentils With A Butter Dressing
Wash the lentils.
Place in a heavy-based saucepan, pour in the water, cover and bring to the boil.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, salt and turmeric.
Cover the saucepan again and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Using a... - 47.0512
Spiced Lentils And Peas With Brown Rice
1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook 40 minutes, or until the water is completely absorbed. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
2. Combine the stock, onion and... - 32.1855
Lentil Curry has a fine taste. Lentil Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with garam masala and flavored with chili powder. Lentil Curry is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.7512
Curried Lentil Stew
Sort lentils and remove any debris.
Rinse lentils, drain, and set aside.
Whirl coriander seeds in a blender until finely ground, about 2 minutes.
Add shallots and 1/2 cup water; whirl until coarsely ground.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat,... - 39.0914
Soak the lentils in ample water to cover for a few hours.
Then bring them to a boil, and simmer until tender, but not mushy, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool them.
Place the lentils in a salad bowl, and add the salt, parsley, and green onions.
Mix the olive... - 36.1651
Lentil And Sweet Potato Curry
Planning what to served the guests tonite…here is a video which shows how to make a delectable curry of lentils and sweet potatoes. The curry is delicious and pairs well with breads and rice. Your guests are going to love it! - 127.612
1 Heat the oil. Add the cumin seeds.
2 As soon as ,the cumin stops spluttering, add the onion. Fry light brown.
3 Add the chillies, ginger, and garlic, and stirring frequently, fry golden brown.
You may need to add a few teaspoons water.
4 Add the fenugreek... - 35.1355
Lamb With Lentils
Lamb is a meat which is now widely enjoyed in the northern part of India. Traditionally, it is cooked for a fairly long time until it becomes extremely tender, even soft, so that it can easily be eaten with the fingers. Try this delicious recipe of lamb with... - 37.3506
I serve Lentil Dal on the days I feel like cooking up something nutritious and tasty. My family loves it when I serve them this. Lentil Dal with hot chapatis. Try it for yourself! - 38.6853
Barley Lentil Soup
Here is a hearty and warming recipe for Barley Lentil Soup, which is also my personal favorite. A very quick and easy soup to prepare that is a storehouse of all the nutrients for your day to go great. Give this Barley Lentil Soup a try and then you will... - 36.6012
1) In a large, deep saucepan, heat 3/4 cup of the oil over moderate-low heat.
2) As soon as the oil gets heated up, add the sliced onions and cook, mixing till they become soft and translucent.
3) Into the pan, now add the cinnamon, lentils, and ginger... - 45.7535
Lentils With Fresh Curry Leaves And Green Chillies
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and leave to soak in hot water while you follow the next step.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions until soft with the cumin seeds, onion seeds, curry leaves and green chillies. Lower the heat and add the ground... - 37.9087
Lentils With Rice
1. Place the almonds on a large ovenproof plate or baking tray and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned.
2. Put the butter into a large casserole dish and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until melted.
3. Add the ginger,... - 33.9248
Spinach And Red Lentil
1. In a rice cooker add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Pour sufficient amount of water cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add salt to taste and mix well.
4. Serve it in a bowl with a garnish of coriander leaves. - 104.825
Indian Lentil Curry
Place the lentils, salt and water in a large pan.
Bring to the boil.
Chop one of the onions and add it to the pan with the turmeric.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Slice the remaining onion and saute in the butter or ghee... - 37.8679
Lemony Lentil Soup
Rinse lentils; sort through and discard any foreign material.
Combine lentils and stock in an 8 quart pan; cover and bring to simmering.
Peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes; add to lentils.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Slice chard leaves... - 44.0523
Chicken Curry With Spiced Lentils
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, coriander, turmeric and cardamom and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until brown.
2. Add stock, coconut milk, potatoes and red pepper and mix to combine.... - 37.3612
Pasta Balls With Lentil Sauce
1. Place pasta, carrots, flour, cumin and egg in a bowl and mix to combine. Form mixture into small balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for 20-30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add pasta balls and cook,... - 35.1005
Stew With Lentil And Artichokes
Are you looking forward to cooking a quick stew? Then this video recipe is what you’re looking for! This lentil artichoke stew is a recipe packed with calcium, iron and fiber. Besides being quick, this recipe is also a great dose of health food. Watch the... - 117.744
Vegetable And Lentil Puff Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili... - 115.448
Chana Dal And Spinach Patties
Looking for a spicy and mouth watering snack? We've got one right here for you. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Chana Dal and Spinach Patties. This is certainly worth trying. - 89.2288
Green Lentil Soup
1. Put the lentils in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Hear 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil in a pan and fry two of the onions with the garlic:, cumin and turmeric lor 3 minutes, stirring. Add the... - 38.3423
Balti Cod & Red Lentils
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the asafoetida, if using, and fry for about 10 seconds to burn off the smell of the asafoetida. Add the aniseed, ginger, chilli powder and turmeric and fry for 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the lentils and salt and add... - 33.4156
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 37.538
Masala Lamb & Lentils
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok and add the cumin seeds, bay leaves and cinnamon stick and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onion to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir the lamb into the onion and stir-fry until browned.
4. Add... - 33.8244
Lentil And Rice Supper
Combine first 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until lentils are done.
Add next 6 ingredients; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in a small skillet; add... - 32.7556
Trevti Daal Or Chevti Daal Or Panchmel Dal - Mix Lentil Curry
To those who enjoy eating lentils should definitely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the mixed lentil curry which is a very delicious dish. Lentils are rich in protein. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. Do check out the video for... - 94.9566
Lentil And Rice Supper
1) Add the first 4 ingredients and allow to boil.
2) Place a lid over and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 1 hour, till the lentils are done.
3) Add in the next 6 ingredients and place a lid over.
4) Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 48.4791
1) Roast peanuts and make a coarse powder.
2) Soak tamarind with about ½ cup of water and make pulp.
3) Now, cook dal with turmeric until dal is almost done.
4) Add the peanut powder, tamarind pulp, jiggery, salt and cook dal until fully done.
5)... - 44.8952
1) Soak channa dal in 2 cups of water overnight.
2) Drain the water next morning and coarsely grid it.
3) Take a wok and heat some oil. Fry coconut.
4) Make a paste of the coconut.
5) Now, heat about 3 tablespoons oil and add cumin,... - 44.5044
Red Lentil Dal
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the lentils with water.
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat and simmer the lentils for 30 minutes or until they are tender.
4. When... - 47.9957
Rice And Brown Lentil Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seed and wait till they begin to splutter.
3. Add the turmeric and curry powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Further add... - 48.6127
Red Lentil Soup
1. Peel and cut the carrots, leeks and garnet yam in dices, keep it aside in separate bowl.
2. Peel and mince the garlic.
3. Dilute 2 tablespoon of powdered vegetable broth into 6 cups of water and keep it aside.
4. In a large pot over... - 0
Pork, Kumara And Lentil Curry
Cut pork into 2cm cubes; cook in large heated oiled pan, in batches, until well browned.
Add onion and paste to same pan; cook, uncovered, until onion is soft.
Return pork to pan; stir in undrained crushed tomatoes.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, for 1 1/2... - 36.7378
Indian Style Red Lentil Soup
Tina is using red lentils for making soup in Indian style. Lentils are good source of vegetable protein. This recipe is hot and spicy with herbs, spices and chilies going into it. Vegetarian friends can use water instead of chicken stock and still enjoy the... - 70.6982
Haandi Chana Dhal With Okra
1. Wash the chana dhaal, then boil for about 10 minutes until it is soft but not mushy. Check by rubbing the dhaal between your index finger and thumb.
2. Drain, cover and set aside.
3. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a haandi or saucepan, add the diced... - 40.2526
Green Lentil Soup With Spiced Butter
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the bay leaves, lentils, vegetable stock and turmeric.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and turning... - 42.446
Lentils With Vegetables And Tamarind
1. Mix together the toor and masoor dhal and wash them twice, running your fingers through them.
2. Drain them and put in a heavy-based saucepan. Add to this the ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, ground coriander, salt to taste, onion and curry leaves,... - 33.5173
Winter Vegetable Lentil Chowder
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine broth, peppercorns, coriander, allspice, and peel.
Bring to a boil on high heat; cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sort and discard debris from lentils; rinse lentils.
Trim dark tops and root ends off... - 39.8996
Arabian Lentil Soup
Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, just to soften. Do not brown.
Add cumin and coriander. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add... - 101.737
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
After two to three minutes, add rest of the ingredients except milk and cornflour; cook in pressure cooker till everything is tender.
Remove sprig of coriander.
Add water to the mixture and pass it through a sieve.
Blend... - 35.736
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
2) Garnish as desired and serve.
Check after 5 hours and if needed add one more cup water. - 38.8967
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 45.5028
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the ginger until finely grated, remove and keep aside.
2) Add garlic and process until finely minced.
3) Add onion and process until chopped.
4) In a large pot, saute the garlic and onion in the... - 46.9574
Pasta With Spiced Lentils And Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the cumin, coriander, ginger, and red pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute more.
Add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands, and stir in... - 36.7972
Sprouted Lentil Curry - Fangavela Mag Nu Shaak
If you're looking for some Indian curry recipes, then you must try this dish. Chef Bhavna makes the mixed lentil curry in the video. This is a super easy recipe. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So don't forget to watch the video for this... - 92.7845
1.Place lentils, stock and cumin seeds in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain and allow to cool.
2.In a large salad bowl place cold lentils, tomatoes, celery, green and red capsicum, onion... - 42.6323
Clean the lentils: although they are packaged precleaned, I always pick them over to make sure there are no bits of rock disguised as tooth-breaking lentils.
Just cover the lentils with water in a saucepan, adding a small pinch of bicarbonate of soda if your... - 42.5437
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the garlic, onion, and ginger, and fry gently for 2-3 minutes.
Add the parsnip, potato, and celery to the pan and continue to fry gently for 3 minutes.
Stir the curry paste through the vegetables and cook for a further... - 39.6867
Bulgur And Lentil Pilaf
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and spices for 1 minute, stirring.
2. Stir in the bulgur wheat and cook, . stirring, for about 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the stock or water, mushrooms and lentils.
3. Simmer over a... - 37.4588
Lentil Soup With Red Wine
1. Soak the lentils for one hour in plenty of water
2. Drain and rinse
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Add the onion, carrot, and garlic and sauté without browning
5. Sprinkle the spices on to the vegetables in the pan
6. Cook... - 39.7307
Grilled Fish Fillets With Lentil Salsa
In a large saucepan of boiling water boil the lentils for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are just tender, drain them in a sieve, and rinse them briefly under cold water.
Drain the lentils well and in a bowl toss them with the bell pepper, the onion, the - 26.0783
A very tasty soup packed full of fiber, vitamins and nutrients. - 101.624
Lentil Chunks Curry
1. In a nonstick pan on medium heat, heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric powder and onion and cook until onions are almost done.
2. Then add lentil chunks and saute well.
3. Mix ginger garlic paste and salt and cook adding water as needed with cover... - 109.487
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils and bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until... - 40.2344
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 35.5009
Lentil And Rice Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed cabbage rolls is a great party item. Rich in protein and fiber, this dish to delicious to taste and great to look at too! Made with lentil and rice, these cabbage rolls are really filling too. Watch Katherine as she prepares these rolls and then you... - 113.568
Curried Lentil Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add lentils and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 35 minutes or... - 37.7383
Curried Carrots And Lentils
1. Place the almonds on a large ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently until brown, then reserve.
2. Put the oil in a large ovenproof glass bowl and stir in the onion, carrots and garlic. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes,... - 28.8875
Lemony Lentil And Coconut Soup
Cook onion in large oiled pan, stirring, until soft.
Add spices; cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add potato, peas, lentils and stock.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, about 1 hour or until peas are tender, [can be prepared ahead to this... - 38.102
Lentil Soup - Dal Soup
Have you ever tried making a lentil soup? You must watch the video to see how the chef makes this interesting and healthy soup. It is highly nutritious and very easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 108.127
Gujarati Khaman Dhokla -steamed Lentil Cakes
1. Soak the grams together for 6 hours.
2. Grind finely in a round stone grinder, to allow it to froth up.
3. Add ground ginger, green chillies, salt, asafoetida, turmeric, soda bicarbonate and sugar.
4. Heat oil. Pour into the mixture. Mix well and keep for... - 40.5545
Maharashtrian Lentil Stew
Toor dal is a commonly used lentil across India including in Maharashtra. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Varan or toor dal stew with a few vegetables, spices and tempering. Good to have with plain boiled rice! - 115.845
Vegetable Rice With Lentils
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves and green chillies, and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
Gradually add the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, dried red chillies, turmeric, diced potato, carrots... - 43.4017
Four Lentil Soup Boiling Part 1
For Indian food lovers, this dal is surely going to make their dinner wonderful! Dipali in this video, details out the method of boiling the dal and prepare this traditional dish at home. - 107.584
Four Lentil Soup Frying Part 2
Preparing Moong dal with our young Indian chef Dipali is getting more intriguing! The dal is almost ready now to be served out and looks simply irresistible. Just follow the methods and you will be doing a good job as close to her. - 108.501
Buttered Nut And Lentil Dip
1. In a saucepan, melt half the butter.
2. Add and sauté the onion on a moderate flame until soft and golden.
3. Stir in lentils and stock and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce the heat and simmer lentils for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 43.121
Dal Fry - Easy, Quick And One Pot Lentil Curry
If you enjoy eating Indian cuisine then you will relish the dal fry. For Indians, dal is an important part of their meal. You can serve the dal fry with hot rice, roti or naan. Watch the video for the quick and easy recipe of making dal fry. I'm sure your... - 105.587
Vadakari (spicy Lentil Curry)
Grind the soaked channa dhal with ginger,garlic ,little salt and make a coarse paste.
Shape the coarse paste into small vada's and deep fry them. The vada's can be taken out little early and not necessary to fry them till they are golden brown.
Scramble the... - 50.4127
Fish Curry With Lentil And Vegetables
If you are fascinated about curries, then you must try this simply incredible lentil and vegetable based fish curry. Quite popular in Bengali cuisine of India, the dish combines the goodness of lentils with waxy potatoes, aubergines, herbs and fish fillets. - 141.495