- » Lentil Tomato Soup Coriander Cumin
Lentil Tomato Soup Coriander Cumin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil tomato soup coriander cumin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil tomato soup coriander cumin recipes.
Hearty Red Lentil Soup
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and drain them.
2. Transfer the lentils into a medium stock pot or saucepan and cover with 4 cups of water.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and cook the lentils for 30 minutes or until they are tender. ... - 48.76
Break down the tamarind block.
Pour the hot water over the tamarind and leave it to soak for about 10-15 minutes.
Squeeze out all the water and push the tamarind through a sieve to extract the pulp.
Wash the lentils, put in a saucepan with the measured water,... - 45.9961
Lentil Soup - Dal Soup
Have you ever tried making a lentil soup? You must watch the video to see how the chef makes this interesting and healthy soup. It is highly nutritious and very easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 92.3773
Red Lentil Soup
Sort and rinse the lentils.
Put them into a soup pot with the water, bay leaves, garlic, and ginger.
Cover and place on high heat.
Prepare the carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers, and add them to the pot.
Bring to a boil, stir, reduce the heat, and simmer,... - 47.1433
A very tasty soup packed full of fiber, vitamins and nutrients. - 100.03
Lentil Soup With Red Wine
1. Soak the lentils for one hour in plenty of water
2. Drain and rinse
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Add the onion, carrot, and garlic and sauté without browning
5. Sprinkle the spices on to the vegetables in the pan
6. Cook... - 42.1928
Four Lentil Soup Boiling Part 1
For Indian food lovers, this dal is surely going to make their dinner wonderful! Dipali in this video, details out the method of boiling the dal and prepare this traditional dish at home. - 106.034
Four Lentil Soup Frying Part 2
Preparing Moong dal with our young Indian chef Dipali is getting more intriguing! The dal is almost ready now to be served out and looks simply irresistible. Just follow the methods and you will be doing a good job as close to her. - 106.921
Indian Style Red Lentil Soup
Tina is using red lentils for making soup in Indian style. Lentils are good source of vegetable protein. This recipe is hot and spicy with herbs, spices and chilies going into it. Vegetarian friends can use water instead of chicken stock and still enjoy the... - 69.1498
Curried Lentil Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add lentils and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 35 minutes or... - 40.2014
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
1. Roast and grind dry masalas to a fine powder.
2. In a pan add the butter and saute onions, carrots, and ginger-garlic paste for about 3 minutes.
3. Add dal, tomato, powdered masalas, haldi and 5 cups of water. Cover the pan and cook on high heat till... - 42.3793
1. Boil the gram till tender; remove the water.
2. Cut tomatoes, slit green chillies and chop coriander leaves.
3. Add tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and curry leaves to gram water. Boil.
4. Heat oil; add all the ingredients for tempering.
5. When... - 43.412
Stew With Lentil And Artichokes
Are you looking forward to cooking a quick stew? Then this video recipe is what you’re looking for! This lentil artichoke stew is a recipe packed with calcium, iron and fiber. Besides being quick, this recipe is also a great dose of health food. Watch the... - 126.408
Simmer lentils with water in a covered saucepan until tender, about 11/2hours. Pour into a bowl and set aside. Heat ghee or butter in the same saucepan and gently fry onion and garlic until golden. Add spices and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour... - 30.2603
i. Wash and pressure cook the dal and the peanuts with 4 cups of water
ii. Cool the dal and blend it well. Don’t blend the peanuts
iii. Add the chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, tamarind water, jaggery and the masalas to the dal and bring it to a... - 41.1463
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.5016
Chop chillies, tomatoes and onions.
Wash lentils and put them in a pan with 11/2 pints cold water, the turmeric and salt, and cook for 1/2 hour on medium heat, when they should have absorbed all the liquid.
Meanwhile fry the onions till golden brown, add... - 32.5957
Indian Dal Tadka
No Indian meal is complete without this spicy lentil soup or dal tadka. It is a rich source of vegetable protein and you can serve it with rice or Indian flat breads. Often, I cherish a single bowl of lentil soup, by squeezing fresh lemon juice on top. Give... - 115.273
1. Wash and cut the mutton into large pieces. Cut the vegetables and chop half the onion.
2. Pick and wash all the pulses.
3. Chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Roast and grind red chillies, cumin, and coconut to a fine paste.
5. Grind... - 41.9655
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Potatoes Peas / Aloo Matar Sabji
Demonstrating how to make Dry Aloo Matar Sabji i.e. Potatoes and Green Peas fry using simple Indian spices. Great side dish with lentils and other curry dishes. Enjoy it in a wrap or with Roti. - 0
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568