- » Lentil Soup With Salt Pork
Lentil Soup With Salt Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lentil Soup With Salt Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lentil Soup With Salt Pork recipes.
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 44.1853
Hearty Lentil Soup
Place beans, onion, celery, and water in saucepan with neck bones.
Simmer 45 to 60 minutes or until beans are tender.
Remove bones and trim off meat.
Process soup 1 to 2 cups at a time with the metal blade until smooth.
Add meat and rewarm if... - 28.5957
Brown Lentil And Potato Soup
Combine lentils, stock, salt pork, vegetables, bouquet garni and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
Discard bouquet garni.
Melt butter until bubbly, sprinkle with flour, and cook, stirring, 3... - 38.3738
Lentil Soup With Wine
Masur Lentil Soup With Wine is a brilliant combo of eastern and western recipes. I remember how easy it was to prepare simple masur lentil when I was just learning to cook. But in it's traditional form, Masur Lentil Soup With Wine has lentil, bacon, mixed... - 41.4769
1) In a large kettle, combine lentil and water.
2) Saute pork and then stir in vegetables and garlic and let it cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add the pork mixture to the lentils.
4) Add ham bones.
5) In a cheesecloth tie bay leaf and cloves and add in the... - 46.5215
Pea Or Lentil Soup
Rinse the peas or the lentils under running water.
Soak them over night in 2 litres (4 pints) of water to which the salt has been added.
Dice the pork fat and melt in frying pan.
Roughly cut the carrot, onion, celery and leeks.
Place in work bowl and process... - 42.8061
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. Combine the lentils and water in a large kettle.
2. Saute the pork five minutes. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook ten minutes. Add to the lentils. Add the ham bone, the bay leaf and cloves tied in a cheesecloth, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and... - 31.8033
Pickled Pork Ribs With Lentils
In a stainless steel pan or large glass bowl, place the gallon of water along with the pickling salt and saltpeter.
Stir until dissolved.
Place the ribs in the brine and keep covered in the refrigerator for 10 days.
You may have to weight down the ribs with a... - 38.4558
A Soup For All Seasons
In Dutch oven combine the 10 cups water, lentils, pepperoni, onion, tomato paste, the 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, oregano, sage, and cayenne.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, carrots, and celery; cover... - 38.035
Pork And Lentil Stew
Coat pork cubes with flour mixed with salt and black pepper.
In a large saucepot or skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add a few pieces of the pork.
Brown on all sides.
Remove from saucepot; set aside.
Repeat with remaining pork.
Add onion to drippings left in... - 43.3762
Lamb And Lentil Soup
1. Rinse lentils and set aside for later use.
2. In a large saucepan combine together pork hock, onion lamb shanks, garlic, salt, pepper and water; bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours.
4. Remove lamb shanks and pork... - 47.702
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium... - 47.3052
Wash and pick over lentils; soak in the cold water overnight.
Drain; measure liquid; add enough cold water to make 3 c.
Add to beans with 1 1/2 teasp salt; cook, covered, 40 min., or until tender, adding boiling water if necessary.
Saute salt pork in a... - 31.7608
Place beans in large pot filled half full of water.
Cook on medium low heat for 1 hour; add salt pork, ham or bacon, garlic, and salt.
Cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
Reduce heat to very low and cook 1 more hour.
Refill pot with water and add tomatoes,... - 38.837
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 46.9043
Five Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans, lentils, and split peas and pick over. Place in a large pot. Add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let stand 1 hour; drain. - 29.7464