- » Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup Recipes
Lentil soup is a healthy soup preparation which mainly consists of lentils. Lentils are legumes and are somewhat similar to beans and peanuts. This soup is highly nutritious and can be easily made at home by using a ... More »
Hearty Lentil Soup
This Hearty Lentil Soup is simply guilt free eating at its best. The flavors of bacon, maple, and apple, blends perfectly with the sweet heat of the cumin and curry making this an absolutely delicious weekend meal. - 149.554
Simple Lentil Soup
For those looking for an appetizing easy soup, here is a simple and delicious lentil soup. This soup is so easy to prepare and shall surely be your favorite this winter. Gently spiced with just garlic, cumin and pepper, this soup is simply amazing. So warm... - 138.845
Easy Lentil Soup
Here is an amazing video where the chef shares an incredibly easy and economical lentil soup to make during the week. The video is very nicely explained so that the soup can be effortlessly made at home. Surely a great appetizing and healthy soup for a cold... - 135.553
Mediterranean Lentil Soup
Are you fond of lentil soup? Here is a very simple, flavorful Mediterranean Lentil soup video for you. This video is very well explained with great serving suggestions and information about this healthy. Try out this fantastic soup on a cold winter day and... - 130.937
Lentil Soup With Brown Rice
How about a really healthy lentil soup? High in fiber, this soup has brown rice and lentils. Lentils are high in protein. Listen closely to more nutritional information on the soup. The soup is well flavored with herbs and garlic. Watch the video and try. - 123.759
Lentil And Roasted Kabocha Squash Soup
Soup lover? Take a look at this lentil and roasted kabocha squash soup recipe that is hearty, delicious and your heart will love it for it has all the goodness your body and heart can ask for. You should consider including it in your weekly menu. - 113.191
Low Carb Lentil And Tomato Soup
Looking for a simple yet delicious lentil soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. This recipe is simple yet delicious and amazingly healthy. Watch the video to know more. - 109.351
Post Holiday Lentil Soup
After eating all the heavy, fancy gourmet food in the holiday season, your body literally screams for rest! Losing all the extra pounds gained during the holiday feasting is not an easy task. What you need is some delicious lentil soup. This is a very healthy... - 108.227
Quick Vegan Lentil Soup
Want to try out a nutritious dinner in minutes? A hot bowl of healthy and tasty vegan lentil soup would be a ideal thing for you. Lentils along with other vegetables gives ample nourishment along with exotic flavor. Learn to make this hearty delight with Chef... - 106.867
Arabian Lentil Soup
Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, just to soften. Do not brown.
Add cumin and coriander. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add... - 101.737
Roasted Ham And Lentil Soup
1. In a big pot, caramelize garlic, chopped carrots, celery, and onions in olive oil.
2. Once caramelized, add in lentils and toast for 3-4 minutes.
3. Next add diced ham and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
4. Add the diced potatoes to a bowl of... - 101.69
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
For all those who like high protein dishes, this lentil and vegetable soup is a great choice, as it is very low on fat and carbs and is full of protein and vitamins. With all the vegetables and the fragrant spices it tastes exquisite. Take a look at the video... - 100.026
Red Lentil Soup
If you love Middle Eastern flavors, you will love this Red Lentil Soup. Watch this video to learn this simple and soup that pleases everyone with its smooth and creamy texture and mild flavor. - 83.3364
Lentil Soup With Spinach
In a large pot, about 7 litres (12 pt) capacity, fry the chopped onions and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, clove, thyme and oregano, and sprinkle with pepper.
Stir over a... - 49.4864
Hearty Red Lentil Soup
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and drain them.
2. Transfer the lentils into a medium stock pot or saucepan and cover with 4 cups of water.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and cook the lentils for 30 minutes or until they are tender. ... - 48.7922
Pheasant Lentil Soup
1. Take a 3 quart saucepan and add some oil in it.
2. Heat the oil and add in the sausages.
3. Cook over medum-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until sausages are completely cooked and browned.
4.Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside.
5.... - 48.5533
Lentil And Potato Soup
Melt the butter to grease the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Add the lentils and vegetables and stir well.
Pour on the water and bring to the boil uncovered, and stir again to ensure the lentils have not stuck to the base.
Put in the bacon, bouquet garni and... - 48.4567
Kielbasa Lentil Soup
About 1 hour before serving: In large saucepan, in 5 cups water, heat lentils, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to boiling.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until slightly... - 48.2654
1 Wash the lentils and rice well under running water.
2 Chop the vegetables finely.
3 In a pan, melt the butter.
4 Add in the vegetables and lentils.
5 Fry gently for about 5 minutes.
6 Pour in the hot water, stirring... - 47.7201
Lentil And Brown Rice Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, combine onion soup mix, water, lentils, rice, tomatoes, reserved liquid, carrot, celery, basil, oregano and thyme.
2. Place pot over medium flame.
3. Boil the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Reduce the... - 47.4842
Lentil Tomato Soup
1) Sort the lentils and wash them properly.
2) Combine together the lentils and water in a 1 Â½ to 2-quart saucepan.
3) Add the tomato juice, vegetables, garlic and oil.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat and cover the... - 47.4377
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium... - 47.3052
Country Lentil Soup
1) Pour of the water from the bacon, and rinse under cold water.
2) In a pan, place together bacon, lentils, carrot, celery, onion, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
3) Heat the bacon mixture to a boil and skim, using the perforated... - 47.2296
Tamale Lentil Soup
In a Dutch oven combine uncooked lentils and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Stir in remaining water, corn, beans, zucchini, celery, carrot, tomatoes, tomato soup, onion, green pepper, garlic,... - 47.1521
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 8-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 cup of the onions, 1 cup of the bell peppers, 1 cup of the celery, and the bay leaves.
Stir and cook,... - 46.9868
1) In a large pot, add the lentils, water, bouillon cubes and Vegit seasoning together and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until the lentils are tender.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions, until chopped medium-fine.
3) In a... - 46.8451
Lentil Soup Supreme
1) Using a slotted ladle remove the chop tomatoes, reserving liquid.
2) In a stockpot, heat olive oil and sauté onions, celery, and garlic for 5 minutes until tender.
3) Stir in the tomato liquid, tomatoes, pepper, and oregano to the... - 46.7847
1) Rinse the lentils thoroughly with cold water.
2) In a saucepan, bring the lentils, water and beef broth to a boil, cover and cook over a low heat for 1 hour, or until tender.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the butter... - 46.5279
1) In a large kettle, combine lentil and water.
2) Saute pork and then stir in vegetables and garlic and let it cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add the pork mixture to the lentils.
4) Add ham bones.
5) In a cheesecloth tie bay leaf and cloves and add in the... - 46.5215
Lentil Broccoli Soup
1. Sort rinsed lentils.
2. Take a Dutch oven or saucepan, add lentils, cardamom, onions, celery, carrots, cinnamon, bell peppers, pepper and stock.
3. Allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for half an hour or till... - 46.1349
Lentil Soup With Frankfurters
1) In 3-quart saucepan, saute bacon until almost crisp.
2) In a cup, pour the drippings; return 1 tablespoon to saucepan; discard rest.
3) Add frankfurters, onion, and thyme; cook over high heat until frankfurters are browned for 2 to 3 minutes.
4)... - 46.0661
Lentil Or Split Pea Soup
1. Take a bowl, add lentils and pour lots of water over it and soak it overnight. Or quickly soak the lentils and drain the water.
2. Tuck cloves halfway into the onion.
3. Take a large pot and add lentils with next onion, chicken or... - 45.9878
1) Under running water, wash the lentils and keep aside to drain
2) Ina pot, add the water and lentils and bring to a boil
3) In a frying pan, heat the fat and saute the onions till browned evenly
4) To the lentils add the carrots,... - 45.9859
1) In a large iron skillet, heat the butter or margarine and add the onion, green pepper and garlic
2) Keep this cooking until the vegetables turn tender & lightly brown.
3) Pour in the beef stock in a large saucepan or soup kettle and add the cooked... - 45.9201
Sherried Lentil Soup
1. Set aside 1 tablespoon of chopped onion for tempering the soup.
2. In a large heavy bottomed preferably cast-iron skillet or soup pot, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and carrots and sauté until the onions are... - 45.8907
Smoked Ham And Lentil Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, add all the soup ingredients.
3. Bring the contents to boil.
4. Decrease heat; cook under cover for 1 hour until lentils are soft and tender, but not... - 45.8541
Egyptian Lentil Soup
Saute 2 tablespoons minced onion in 1 tablespoon butter in saute pan; set aside.
Rinse and sort lentils.
Bring chicken stock to a boil in large heavy saucepan over high heat.
Add lentils, 1 chopped onion, tomato and garlic; reduce heat.
Simmer, partially... - 45.7901
Lentil Pepperoni Soup
1. Cook bulgur according to package directions.
2. In a saucepan, combine together the lentils with 6 cups water, pepperoni, onion, tomato paste, salt, oregano, sage, and cayenne; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.5444
Lebanese Lentil Soup With Lemon
1. Take a large kettle and add lentils and water.
2. Stir in bouillon cubes and cover, boil, and then simmer for some time.
3. Stir in chard and potato, cover and cook at low heat for another 40 minutes until the lentils turn soft.
4. Take a... - 45.4152
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 45.218
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and cook onion and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Put carrots, celery, lentils, and broth.
3) Boil the soup and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Simmer for 10... - 45.0685
Wash the lentils under running cold water.
Pour the 2 quarts of water into a large kettle and bring to the boiling point.
Add the lentils, bacon, onion, carrot and celery.
Cover partially and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Heat the bacon fat in a large... - 45.0652
Lentil Sausage Soup
1) Into a dutch oven or kettle cook the sausage for 5minutes
2) With the lid off, cook the sausages till browned well
3) Onto absorbent paper towel, drain the sausages
4) Cut them into bite sized pieces
5) Reserve 1/4 cup of the pan drippings and saute... - 45.0206
Lentil Soup With Frankfurters
1) In a heavy bottom pan, put the lentils with the water they were soaked in.
2) Add 4 1/2 cup of water, bacon, carrots, leeks and celery.
3) Heat the lentil mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) In a... - 44.7072
Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the... - 44.5441
1) Take a saucepan and add lentil and sufficient amount of water.
2) Bring it to boil and then simmer for 1 hour, keep the saucepan covered with a lid.
3) Take a pan, heat oil, and stir fry onion, leek, carrot, and green pepper for 5... - 44.5316
Blonde Lentil Soup
1. Take pot and add onion, carrots, celery and MSG and cook until vegetables turn soft.
2. Remove onion and celery and pass the carrots through a sieve and add it back to stock.
3. Take a saucepan and melt butter, saute onions, shallots and garlic in... - 44.3751
Lentil & Lamb Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onions and celery.
Cover; saute until vegetables are softened.
Add lamb shank and broth.
Cover; cook until broth comes to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Add beans and remaining ingredients; stir.
Cover;... - 44.2012
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 44.1853
Home-style Lentil Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together lentils, water, onions, carrots, thyme, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and ham or bacon,
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the red win e and stir well.
4) Check for the... - 44.1429
Microwaved Lentil Soup
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the water, lentils, and bay leaf.
Stick the whole cloves into the garlic for easy retrieval later; add to the casserole.
Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
Cover tightly and set aside for 10 minutes.
Remove and discard the... - 44.126
Beef Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup is light and very tasty. The impeccable combination of lentils, beef bouillon, vegetables, onion, dried thyme, cornstarch along with sausages and dash of salt and pepper gives Lentil soup a luscious taste. - 44.0254
Creole Lentil Soup
1. Take a bowl and add lentils into it. Pour enough boiling water over it and cover. Keep it for an hour and add some salt.
2. Take a frying pan, soften butter and saute chopped vegetables and brewer-€™s yeast until vegetables turn soft.
3. Stir... - 44.0159
German Lentil Soup
Combine broth, lentils, chopped vegetables and pepper in large pot.
Tie orange, parsley, thyme and bay leaves in cheesecloth bag.
Add to saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes.
Fry bacon until brown; pour off all fat, except save 2... - 43.9873
Lentil Vegetable Soup With Meatballs
Cook lentils in the water until tender, about 35 minutes.
Combine meat, sait, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin.
Shape into about twenty-four balls.
In a Dutch oven, brown in the oil.
Remove meatballs from pan with slotted spoon.
Discard all but 2... - 43.9526
Cream Of Lentil Soup
This Cream Of Lentil Soup makes for a compelling Appetizer for party meals. - 43.8018
Palouse Red Lentil Mint Soup
HEAT 2 TABLESPOONS of the butter in a large pot, add the onion, and saute over medium heat until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Add the chicken stock and lentils, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.7792
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.7626
Lentil Soup With Noodles
1. Take a pot and add water and lentils. Boil it and add bouillon cubes and stir until it gets dissolved.
2. Lower heat and cook for another 40 minutes, until the lentils turn soft.
3. Take a saucepan, heat some oil and saute onions in it until they... - 43.7574
Italian Lentil Soup
Bring water to a boil in 3-quart saucepan.
Add lentils, carrots, celery, onion, olive oil, aniseed, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Cook spaghetti using package directions; drain.
Add to soup.
Cook until heated... - 43.6468
Put the lentils, bacon, chopped onion, carrot and stock or water into a pan.
Add thyme or parsley and simmer gently for about 1 1/2 hours.
Sieve the mixture.
Meanwhile make a very thin sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
Add the lentil puree and... - 43.383
Mushroom And Lentil Soup
1) In a saucepan over medium heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Add the stock, mushrooms, carrots, lentils, rosemary and bay leaf.
3) Bring the onion mixture to a boil.
4) Cover loosely and simmer for 30... - 43.3514
German Lentil Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a large soup pot, put lentils with cold water.
3) Add beef bone, vegetables, bay leaves, thyme, and pepper, if desired.
4) Place the pot over medium heat and let the liquid boil gently.
5) Lower the heat... - 43.3001
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the bacon and fry lightly.
Add the vegetables and toss gentry until they have absorbed the fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and lentils.
Bring to the boil and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 43.1758
Lentil And Bacon Soup
1. Soak lentils in water along with salt and pepper for about an hour and drain off water.
2. Take a pan and fry bacon in it and remove when lightly fried.
3. Stir in onions and saute in bacon fat until they turn golden brown.
4. Stir in tomato... - 43.149
German Lentil Soup
This German Lentil Soup is very compelling ! A delicious mix of vegetables and seasonings, this appetizer really enhances your mood. Just try this German Lentil Soup and let me know if you like it ! - 43.0996
Linsensuppe Lentil Soup
1) Wash lentils.
2) Cover them with cold water and soak for a whole night.
3) On the following day, drain lentils.
4) Take a Dutch oven and sautÃ© diced bacon in it until golden.
5) Stir in onions and carrots and sautÃ© them until... - 43.0852
Red Lentils With Soup
These quick-cooking lentils are a great source of protein and fiber. Red lentils are immersed in a delicious tomato puree with fragrant seasonings. Tofu has a spongelike ability to pick up the surrounding flavors and is added at the end. The dish’s lovely... - 43.0653
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beans and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample time and are in not hurry, cook on... - 43.0399
Mjeodrah Or Esau's Lentil Soup
1) In 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet, saute the carrots, celery and onions. Once the onions are soft and translucent, place the vegetables in a slow cooker.
2) In 1 tablespoon of oil, brown the rice till it is dry. Add to the slow cooker.
3) Add the... - 42.9731
Wash and soak lentils overnight in cold water.
Drain and place in soup kettle with ham bone and add cold water.
Cover and heat to boiling point.
Simmer 2 hours and add celery.
Brown onions in fat and add flour.
Gradually add 1 C.soup.
Mix well and add to rest... - 42.9456
Homemade Lentil Soup
1. Rinse lentils and soak overnight in 1 pint (6 dl) of stock.
2. Next day, scrape carrot and dice roughly.
3. Peel onion and chop or wash and shred the leeks.
4. In a large saucepan, melt butter and add the prepared vegetables; cover... - 42.8815
In a large kettle, bring lentils and broth to a boil.
Cover and turn off heat.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan and add onion, celery, carrot, "bacon" bits, garlic, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Cover and let simmer over low heat approximately... - 42.843
Place lentils in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Discard any lentils that float to the surface.
Drain and rinse lentils thoroughly.
Prepare Meat Broth.
Place lentils in a large saucepan.
Add water, broth, celery and... - 42.351
1. Wash lentils and put into a pan with stock.
2. Add sliced onion and celery and shredded carrot and turnip.
3. Add seasoning and boil gently until lentils and vegetables are tender (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
4. Rub through a sieve.
5. Melt fat; add flour. Blend... - 42.2272
This Lentil Soup recipe is my favorite . Lentil Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. Today, it is recognized as highly nutritious, and provides a good source of protein, fiber, iron and potassium. So if you have good taste and also care about your... - 42.0172
Thick Lentil Soup
1) Slice salami into 1/4 inch strips.
2) In a heavy kettle, heat fat and brown salami strips slowly in it.
3) Sauté onions and minced garlic for 5 minutes and stir in water, washed lentils, celery, green pepper and spices.
4) Cover and... - 41.7106
Red Leb Lentil Soup
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onion in the oil until golden.
2) Stir in the lentils, carrot, bay leaves, celery and stock and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Sprinkle the seasonings and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour in the soup bowls... - 41.6432
Lentil Soup With Wine
Masur Lentil Soup With Wine is a brilliant combo of eastern and western recipes. I remember how easy it was to prepare simple masur lentil when I was just learning to cook. But in it's traditional form, Masur Lentil Soup With Wine has lentil, bacon, mixed... - 41.4769
1) Wash lentils, drain and soak in water for 2 hours.
2) Chop onion, celery leaves and parsley finely.
3) Stir in vegetables and soya oil to lentils.
4) Cook lentil in the water they were soaked.
5) Cook and simmer until soft.
6) Stir in... - 41.4319
End Of The Month Lentil Soup
Saute bacon in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle until fat is rendered.
Stir in lentils, carrots, onions, celery, and garlic.
Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 41.2407
Lentil Soup With Gruyere Gremolata
Remove outer shell of cardamom pods, reserving seeds; discard shells.
Combine cardamom seeds, cumin, and red pepper in a Dutch oven; cook over medium-low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Crush seed mixture, using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
Heat... - 41.1259
Hearty Lentil Soup
In a food processor, combine the onions, celery, carrots, and garlic and process until finely chopped.
Heat a large saucepan, coated with cooking spray, over high heat.
Add the onion mixture and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken broth,... - 41.1025
Vegan Lentil Soup
Rinse lentils under running water.
Place in a bowl, cover with hot water and let soak 40 minutes.
Drain, then place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe baking dish.
Add the other ingredients, cover.
Microwave 15 minutes at HIGH, stir, then microwave, uncovered,... - 41.0345
1) Wash the lentils.
2) In a large kettle, place the lentils with water, carrots, seasonings and ham hock.
3) Chop the frankfurters into ¼-inch slices and add to the soup. Cook for about 10 minutes. The soup is traditionally a thick preparation but if... - 41.0073
Hearty Lentil Soup With Bacon
Finely cube the bacon and saute in a soup pot over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and saute in the bacon fat over low heat, covered, until tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
Add the... - 40.8496
Cream Of Lentil Soup
Place the lentils, water, and soup stock in a 6- to 8-quart kettle, with lid, and bring to a simmer.
Saute bacon and chopped vegetables until limp, about 6 minutes.
Add to the kettle.
Cover and simmer until the lentils mash easily.
Puree all of this in a food... - 40.7169
Lentil Soup With Ham And Sausage
Sort and wash beans.
Place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans, let soak overnight.
Saute carrots, onion, and celery in butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Drain beans, add to vegetable... - 40.6193
Hearty Lentil Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together lentils, ham hocks, celery, carrots, onions and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Using a ladle press some of the lentils to thicken the soup.
4) Take the ham out of the lentil... - 40.6136
Lentil Vegetable Soup
In a soup pot heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add lentils, onion, carrots, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Saute over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Add water and tomatoes.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Simmer for 30 minutes... - 40.5689
1) In a pan soak lentils in water for a night.
2) In a saucepan melt fat and fry onion and fry for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add the soaked lentils stock and salt. Boil, lower the heat and simmer gently... - 40.5484
Lentil And Lamb Soup
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1 inch pieces.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick spray coating.
Heat Dutch oven over medium heat.
Brown half of the lamb.
Remove lamb from Dutch oven.
Repeat with remaining lamb and all of the onion.
Return first half of lamb... - 40.3932
Escarole Lentil Soup
1. Take a Dutch oven and heat oil and stir in onions, parsley and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add water, lentils and boil the mixture. Cover and cook at low heat for about an hour until the lentils turn soft.
3. Add salt, escarole, and pepper... - 40.1937
Wheat Ball And Lentil Soup
Mix together the bur'ghul, flour, 1/2 tablespoon salt, chilli powder, spring onions, mint and parsley.
Add enough water to make a thick dough.
Mould the dough into small balls (about the size of large marbles) and set aside.
Place the lentils in the water,... - 40.1348
Combine ham hock, water, stock, bay leaf and whole onion.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 3 hours, or until ham hock is tender.
Remove ham hock and set aside.
Discard bay leaf and whole onion.
Reserve cooking liquid.
Saute carrot, sliced onion,... - 40.0074
Lentil Soup is a unique and sumptuous soup. This soup is perfect for your vegetarian friends at your parties. I am sure you will get hooked to this Lentil Soup recipe. - 39.9478
Onion And Lentil Soup
1. Chop the onions and carrots into small pieces.
2. In a pot heat the oil and cook these vegetables until soft.
2. Put lentils and the vegetable stock and and boil until they are soft.
3. Liquidise the soup and add yeast extract, salt and pepper to... - 39.8077
Versatile Lentil Soup
1. In a four-quart saucepan, mix together the lentils with water and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer for twenty minutes; stir in the rest of the ingredients and simmer with the lid on
3. Cook, stirring once in a while,... - 39.7626
Lentil Soup With Red Wine
1. Soak the lentils for one hour in plenty of water
2. Drain and rinse
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Add the onion, carrot, and garlic and sauté without browning
5. Sprinkle the spices on to the vegetables in the pan
6. Cook... - 39.7307
Lentil Soup With A Ham Bone
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the bay leaf and ham bone.
4) From the bone, dice the meat and fat and return to the soup.
5) Ladle... - 39.7012
Lentil Soup Recipes By Category