- » Lentil Salad
Lentil Salad Recipes
Lentil salad is a regular salad that is primarily originated in Morocco and is appreciated for colourful and spicy recipe. This easy to make lentil salad take only 30 minutes of cooking and mostly preferred for its ... More »
Lentil And Bulgar Salad
Looking for newer forms of salad? Watch this video which demonstrates the recipe of Lentil and Bulgar Salad. This recipe uses raw vegetables along with a combination of cooked lentil and bulgar, making it a wholesome and delicious salad. Worth trying at least... - 128.016
Bulgur Salad With Lentils
Do you have enough fiber in your daily food? Here is a great recipe to getting loads of protein and fiber in your daily food. Apart from the bulgur and lentils, this salad also contains cucumbers and scallions. The flavoring for this recipe comes from the... - 125.886
Sprouted Lentil Salad With Mustard Dressing
Try out this interesting way to eat lentils, just sprout them and coat with a flavorful dressing. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates and the recipe in a simple manner. The mustard dressing is absolutely tasteful and enhances the flavors so well.... - 124.116
How To Make Lentil & Sun Dried Tomato Salad
If healthy food is in, then so is this dish. Lentil and sun dried tomato salad is without a doubt flippin' awesome dish. Balsamic vinaigrette used in this recipe give it that extra tweak in its flavor. This could easily pass off as a classic salad for... - 112.823
Lentil Salad With Avocado And Mango
Watch Toby Smithson (with some help) prepare this healthy and refreshing salad with the flavors of India, on loan from fellow Registered Dietitian Gita Patel and her new book "Blending Science with Spices". - 106.908
Lentil Sprout Chaat (salad)
In a mood to eat a healthy chaat, then you should see the recipe. The taste is different from the regular chaats. The chaat is healthy and vegetarian too. It is a combination of vegetables and lentils. Check out the video for this different and tasty recipe. - 106.172
Energizing Lentil Salad And Fresh Olive Bread
Mediterranean recipes use varied flavors, fruits and vegetables in their recipes. Check out this video showing how to make quick and easy and nutritious lentil salad and stuffed olive bread. Ideal for a potluck meal or picnic with friends! - 90.4161
Warm Lentil Salad
This is a salad made using familiar ingredient such as the lentil! Watch the chef make this salad, though presentation of the video is amiss! - 83.1214
1) Rinse lentils to remove any foreign matter and drain well.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring a mixture of lentils, 2 cups water and bay leaf to a boil.
3) Lower heat and cook, covered for 30 minutes gently just below boiling, until... - 50.7218
Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad
Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad; I am sure you would love to try this Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad dish. - 49.6351
Shallot Lentil Salad
Place the lentils in a medium saucepan and cover with 3" of water.
Add the shallots, cloves, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Drain in a colander and... - 48.8181
1) Stud the onion with whole cloves or add the ground cloves to water alongwith the other ingredients.
2) In a large saucepan, add the clove-studded onion, lentils, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt and water together.
3) Allow to boil, then simmer covered... - 48.6528
1. In large saucepan, cover the lentils with water.
2. Add onion, salt, and bay leaf.
3. Simmer covered, on a medium flame for 45 minutes until lentils are tender.
4. Remove and discard the bay leaf.
5. Drain in a colander and cool lentils
6.... - 48.2523
1) In a large saucepan cover lentils with water.
2) Put onion, salt, and bay leaf.
3) Simmer covered for about 45 minutes till lentils are tender.
4) Discard bay leaf.
5) Drain in a colander and cool.
6) Toss lentils with celery, pickle, and green... - 47.9093
Rinse lentils; sort through and discard any foreign material.
In a 4 quart pan, combine lentils, water, the 2 cloves garlic, and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until lentils are tender.
Drain well, then... - 47.4465
1. In a pan, boil lentils by adding water.
2. Cook the lentils until soft.
3. Once done, strain the excess water.
4. Add lemon juice and olive oil stir well.
5. Put in the other ingredients also.
6.Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve. - 46.4054
Marinated Lentil Salad
1. Take a bowl, add lentils and water and soak it overnight. Or quickly-soak the lentils and drain out.
2. Take out a cup of lentils and add them to 2 cups of water.
3. Add ½ of the onion and a few cayenne flakes.
4. Cook at low heat... - 46.1724
Warm Lentil Salad
1) In a large pan, place the lentils, peeled carrots, clove studded onion, thyme, bay leaf and garlic in water.
2) Allow to boil, then simmer for 30-35 minutes. Remove the bay leaf, garlic and vegetables, drain the lentils well.
3) In a pan with... - 45.3264
1.Place lentils, stock and cumin seeds in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain and allow to cool.
2.In a large salad bowl place cold lentils, tomatoes, celery, green and red capsicum, onion... - 45.0175
Lentil Vegetable Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add lentils into it.
2. Tie thyme sprigs and parsley together and stir into lentils along with water, bay leaf, garlic clove, onion and salt and pepper.
3. Boil and cook the lentils for about half an hour by covering the... - 44.9465
Lobster Lentil Salad
Over high heat, bring a very large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Drop in the lobsters, bring back to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 12 minutes or until the lobsters are bright red.
Drain, cool, and cut in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate... - 44.6964
Clean the lentils: although they are packaged precleaned, I always pick them over to make sure there are no bits of rock disguised as tooth-breaking lentils.
Just cover the lentils with water in a saucepan, adding a small pinch of bicarbonate of soda if your... - 44.6832
1) Clean and wash lentils.
2) In a saucepan, cover and boil lentils for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and keep aside covered for 1 hour.
4) Stir in salt, onion, and bay leaf and boil again on low heat till done. Do not overcook.
5)... - 43.0065
Tabbouleh Lentil Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in bulgur; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain well; spoon into a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice and next 5... - 42.8042
Lentil And Walnut Salad
Rinse the lentils and sort through them carefully, discarding any pebbles you may find.
Transfer lentils to a large pot and add the carrots, the onion stuck with the cloves, chicken stock, bay leaf and thyme.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 42.2093
Warm Lentil Salad
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, ham, onion, garlic, bay leaf, rosemary, and pepper.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are tender when mashed with a fork (6 to 7 hours).
Drain lentil mixture, if necessary;... - 41.1737
Lentil Salad With Fresh Herbs
Bring water to a boil in a large kettle; add remaining ingredients, except green onion and green pepper.
Turn heat down, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until lentils are tender.
You may need to add a little water as lentils cook.
Pour dressing over cooked... - 39.1915
Warm Lentil Salad
Put the lentils in a large pan and pour in the stock.
Bring to the boil, turn down the heat, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the lentils are tender.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic, onion, and pepper, and stir-fry over a... - 38.8427
Soak the lentils in ample water to cover for a few hours.
Then bring them to a boil, and simmer until tender, but not mushy, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool them.
Place the lentils in a salad bowl, and add the salt, parsley, and green onions.
Mix the olive... - 38.7196
Lentil Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix the lentil puree with the garlic, vinaigrette, lemon juice, salt and lots of pepper.
Add the onion and gherkins.
Place in a serving dish and garnish with the tomato and egg slices and black olives. - 36.1495
Lentil Pepper Salad
1. Combine 4 cups water, lentils, and onion in a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or just until lentils are tender, drain. Rinse under cold water, drain.
2. Combine lentil mixture, red bell pepper, and next 7... - 35.6973
Lentil And Radish Salad
Place lentils, onion and carrot, 1 tablespoon of parsley, garlic, thyme, bay leaf and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil, then simmer 20 minutes, or until lentils are just tender.' Drain discardig bay leaf, and place in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to... - 35.5886
Louisiana Lentil Salad
Louisiana Lentil Salad makes for a very nice vegan meal. My kids liked everything about this Louisiana Lentil Salad recipe. Check it out! - 35.175
Lentil And Bulgar Wheat Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 34.6981
Chunky Lentil Salad
Place lentils in a bowl.
Add boiling water to cover.
Set aside for 15 minutes to soften.
Strain lentils through a sieve lined with a clean tea towel.
Squeeze as much moisture as possible from lentils.
Tip them into a bowl.
Stir in tomatoes and parsley.
Whisk... - 34.1258
Chilled Lentil Salad
1. Mix lentils and water in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 to 10 minutes or until boiling; stir.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 15 to 18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until tender; drain thoroughly. Stir in... - 33.496
Lentil Carrot Salad
In saucepan, combine lentils, carrots, garlic, bay leaf and thyme; add enough water to cover by at least 1 inch (2.5 cm). Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until lentils are tender but not mushy. Drain; discard bay... - 32.6989
Warm Lentil And Ham Salad
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add the onion, celery and carrots and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the lentils, stock and water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the lentils are... - 32.6454
Spiced Lentil Salad
You will find the Lentil Salad a rare treat! Prepare the Lentil Salad with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 32.4462
Doyle's Lentil Salad
This flavorful and nutritious lentil salad made with red lentils. Combined together with red onions, peppers and vinegar with oil and garlic for flavor, this lentil salad is flavorful and makes a great side to a meal of rice. - 29.1315
Boil and drain the lentils, do not allow to break up.
Peel and shred apples, and add to lentils.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and stir into the lentils very gently.
Test for seasoning and add, if necessary. - 24.7526
Lentil Salad Recipes By Category