- » Lentil Pilaf
Lentil Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil pilaf recipes.
Lentil And Dumpling Pilaf
Indulge in exquisite flavors with this Lentil and Dumpling Pilaf. It is flavored with pomegranate molasses and cilantro. This is a unique combination! So, if you would like to try Mediterranean, give this recipe a shot! - 80.1188
Lentil Wheat Pilaf
1. In a saucepan add lentils, water, and salt.
2. Cover and boil the mixture.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes and reserve.
4. In a 10-inch frying pan heat oil over medium heat.
5. Add onion, mushrooms, and wheat and saute for 5 minutes.
6. Add lentils and... - 46.8848
Lentil Rice And Prune Pilaf
Cook rice in 2 cups water about 35 minutes, or until tender and all water is absorbed.
While rice is cooking, cook lentils in another saucepan in 4 cups water about 25 minutes, or until they are just tender but firm.
Drain and combine with rice.
In a... - 43.0343
Bulgurand Lentil Pilaf
Cook lentils in water or stock for approximately 25 minutes or until tender.
Add salt and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute onion, mushrooms and bulgur for approximately 5 minutes.
Combine the lentil mixture, including the... - 40.6507
Lentils With Bulgur Pilaf
In a medium pot, combine the lentils and water.
Bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover and simmer until lentils are almost done but still firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
Add the bulgur and 1/2 tsp salt.
Remove from heat and cover.
Let it sit until the bulgur is... - 40.1008
Bulgur And Lentil Pilaf
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and spices for 1 minute, stirring.
2. Stir in the bulgur wheat and cook, . stirring, for about 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Add the stock or water, mushrooms and lentils.
3. Simmer over a... - 38.0669
Lentil And Wheat Berry Pilaf
1 Rinse the wheat berries and place them in a medium-size bowl with enough cool water to cover.
Soak for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, combine the wheat berries with the white part of the green onions, stock, water, sage,... - 35.9996
Lentil And Rice Pilaf
Prepare and wash lentils.
Slice onions finely into half circles, place in frypan with hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Remove half the onions from the pan and place on absorbent paper to drain and become crisp.
Leave the remaining onions in the pan.
Boil... - 35.6176
Rye And Lentil Pilaf
Cook rye and lentils according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquids for soup.
Saute onion, carrot and celery in oil until tender.
Combine with cooked rye and lentils, add herbs and chicken stock.
Season to taste, cover and steam for 10 minutes or... - 34.8907
Lentil And Grains Pilaf
1. In a medium saucepan combine the water, margarine or butter, and bouillon granules; heat till margarine is melted. Stir in onion, uncooked brown rice, wheat berries, and savory. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Stir the... - 33.8644
Lentil Rice And Prune Pilaf
Cook rice in salted water for approximately 35 minutes, or until tender and all water is absorbed. - 28.6165
Lentil Pilaf Recipes By Category