- » Lentil Pie
Lentil Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil pie recipes.
Tofu Lentil Pie
Prepare and roll out Pastry for Single-Crust Pie.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
Season cooked, drained lentils with salt and pepper.
Add... - 48.1076
Spiced Lentil Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the flour and rub in the butter till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the salt and spices and then add the lemon juice along with about 2 tablespoons of water.... - 46.5181
Baked Lentil Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the lentils which had been soaked till they are soft. Strain off the excess water, if any.
3) Boil the potatoes. Once they are cooked, mash them with butter, seasoning and some... - 44.5753
Cheese And Lentil Pie
1. Sieve the flour and salt. Rub fat into the flour.
2. Add just sufficient cold water to form a stiff dough.
3. Roll out and use as desired. Cook lentils till soft and drain.
4. Mince cooked carrots. Grate cheese. Line a pie dish with pastry (keeping one... - 41.2626
Lentil And Potato Pie
Cook lentils and bay leaf in water or stock for 45 minutes or until they are soft.
Remove bay leaf.
Mash lentils thoroughly and set aside.
Boil potatoes in their jackets, then skin and mash, adding approximately 1/4 cup milk and 1 tablespoon butter.
Salt to... - 40.9204
Lentil And Vegetable Pie
Wash and pick over the lentils, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook the vermicelli in milk-and-water for 10 minutes.
Grease a casserole dish and two- thirds fill with layers of the following: layer of cooked vegetables moistened with curry sauce and sprinkled... - 23.7901
Lentil And Cornmeal Pie
Heat the milk with salt to taste and stir in the cornmeal, stirring constantly.
Cook for 5 minutes then place on a greased ovenglass dish.
Mix the lentils, rice and paprika and put on top of the cornmeal.
Bake in oven at 350Â°F for about 30 minutes. - 21.2028
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Lentil Pie Recipes By Category