- » Lentil Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Lentil Mixed Vegetable Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil mixed vegetable casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil mixed vegetable casserole recipes.
Lentil And Vegetable Casserole
Cover the lentils with cold water, bring slowly to the boil, skim then drain.
Add the water and prepared mixed vegetables.
(Choose mainly root vegetables like carrots, swedes, turnips, parsnips, potatoes.
Include sliced onion and garlic too, if you like; you... - 35.9756
Combine lentils, rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Remove bay... - 34.2221
Lentils And Vegetables
1) In a small ovenproof casserole, add the vegetables and margarine.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
4) To this, add the lentils. Mix well.
5) On high... - 40.7249
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 46.2577
Beef And Lentil Casserole
1) Wash the lentils well and soak overnight.
2) In a pan, add the lentils and boil.
3) Allow to simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4) Cut the meat into small pieces and place in a greased dish, covering the base.
5) Add lentils and water, and... - 38.349
Barley Lentil & Eggplant Casserole
Spray 2 shallow rimmed baking pans with cooking spray.
Spread eggplant cubes evenly in pans; spray with cooking spray.
Bake eggplant in a 425° oven, turning with a spatula several times, until well browned and soft when pressed (30 to 35 minutes).
Meanwhile,... - 46.416
Lamb & Lentil Soup
1. Rinse and drain lentils. In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine lamb shank, celery, onion, carrot, lentils and water. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, salt, garlic salt, marjoram, thyme and white pepper.
2. Cover and microwave at 100% ... - 33.8226
Chicken And Lentils Middle Eastern Style
Soak the lentils in 8 cups of water in a bowl for 5 to 6 hours.
Place the lentils, along with the water, in a pot with the salt, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, and dill weed.
Simmer for about 1 hour, covered, until tender but not mushy.
Add the lemon juice to the... - 41.973
Fry the onions, mushrooms and celery in the melted butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until lightly browned.
Stir in the lentils and mix well to ensure they are well coated with fat.
Add the tomatoes with the juice, stock, garlic, seasoning and... - 42.6815
Chilled Lentil Salad
1. Mix lentils and water in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 to 10 minutes or until boiling; stir.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 15 to 18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until tender; drain thoroughly. Stir in... - 33.496
Good Earth Casserole
Spray a 3- to 4-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
In the casserole, combine the tomatoes (with juices), cauliflower, Swiss chard, lentils, barley, water and vinegar.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 50 to 60 minutes or until the lentils are tender and the... - 35.0437
Baked Lentils With Cheese
1) In a lightly greased 2 1/2-quart casserole, mix first 11 ingredients. Cover and bake them at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
2) Fold in vegetables to casserole. Cover and bake 30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
3) Add parsley and sprinkle cheese on... - 39.4183
Saucy Lentils N' Potatoes
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the water and chicken broth mix. Mix well to dissolve.
2) To this, add the potatoes.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) On high power, microwave this mixture for 5... - 45.6029
Lentils And Spinach
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. Add remaining ingredients to onion mixture and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring once... - 29.2968
Curried Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, combine the lentils, broth/water and salt.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil skimming off the scum .
3. Reduce the heat and let the lentils simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In the mean time, in a... - 47.5851
Split Peas And Lentils
In 3-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
Add potato and carrot.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender,... - 46.1331
Lentil Loaf With Tomato Topping
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients with the exception of eggs in it.
3. Take a blender jar and add the eggs along with the egg whites and a cup or 250ml of the... - 44.8685
Fresh Squash Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grate squash on large holes of grater.
Sprinkle with 2 tsp.salt and let stand 30 minutes.
Butter a 1 1/2 qt.baking dish.
Mix together squash, onion and lentils and put into dish.
Beat together eggs, sour cream, cottage... - 41.4252
Celery And Carrot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter a 1/2-qt.casserole.
Combine and mix together all vegetables and nuts in casserole.
Beat together the eggs and milk and seasonings.
Pour into casserole.
Set dish in pan of hot water.
Bake 1 hour until set.
Let stand 10 minutes - 40.2982
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Cut tops off tomatoes.
Sprinkle with salt and turn upside down to drain for 15 minutes.
Combine lentils, cheese cubes and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Fill tomatoes with mixture and serve on fresh salad greens. - 32.3965
Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a 2-3 pint saucepan, bring a mixture of water, tomato puree, lentils and peas or beans to a boil and then cook for 45 minutes-1 hour until peas or beans are just tender.
2) In a 3-4 pint saucepan, over a low heat, heat oil and sauté together... - 46.7076
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Scoop out insides of tomatoes.
Reserve for soup, stew or casseroles.
Mix remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into tomato cavities.
Serve on bed of crisp greens. - 34.4626
Sunflower Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Turn into an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. - 29.0759
Bhindi In Tamarind
1) In cold water, wash the okra well. Cut off the top and tail.
2) In a casserole, place the okra.
3) To this, add the tomatoes and their juice, onions, tamarind and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook... - 44.3905