- » Lentil Loaf
Lentil Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil loaf recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a nonstick pan toast the walnuts over medium heat, until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3) Remove and let it cool.
4) Coat an 8 1/2 by 41/2-inch loaf pan with butter.
5) In the same pan, heat... - 48.1032
Lentil And Nut Loaf
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain, place in a small saucepan and cover with water, about 300 ml/1/2 pint.
2. Bring to the boil and stir in the Marmite; simmer for 7-10 minutes until soft, strain and keep on one side.
3. Melt the margarine, add onions and... - 47.3336
Cheese Lentil Loaf
1 Grease a 0-5-kg (1-lb) loaf tin with 1 tablespoon of the butter and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4).
3 In a large mixing bowl, add the lentils, cheese, onions, mushrooms, salt,... - 45.7569
Lentil And Walnut Loaf
1. In a saucepan, add lentils, water and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes, until lentils are soft. Drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor, mince onion, celery, sweet pepper.
3. In a skillet, sautÃ© cumin, chopped walnuts,... - 44.7654
Lentil Loaf With Tomato Topping
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients with the exception of eggs in it.
3. Take a blender jar and add the eggs along with the egg whites and a cup or 250ml of the... - 44.3064
Lentil Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a frying pan add onions and saute till the onions are soft.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Do not add sesame seeds at this stage.
4. Press the ingredients in a greased loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle sesame... - 43.6696
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Combine thoroughly.
3) In an oiled 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, place the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes.
5) Slice the loaf and use to... - 43.1031
Soy Sunflower Lentil Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. Grease a loaf pan.
3. In a bowl mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and press into the greased pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Serve with tomato sauce. - 42.3113
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, blend well.
3) In a well greased loaf pan, spoon in the mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min, turn out and cool on wire rack.
... - 41.5173
Lentil Loaf Surprise
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the water, lentils, and bay leaf.
Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
Remove and discard the bay leaf.
Transfer the lentils to the bowl of a food processor.
Add the walnuts, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, onions, carrots, celery,... - 41.0987
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 37.538
Lentil Loaf is one really easy recipe which can turn out helpful to you. It is early worth persisting this Lentil Loaf recipe. Ideal for your family! - 30.8285
Lentil Loaf Recipes By Category