- » Lentil Ham Bone
Lentil Ham Bone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil ham bone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil ham bone recipes.
Lentil Soup With A Ham Bone
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the bay leaf and ham bone.
4) From the bone, dice the meat and fat and return to the soup.
5) Ladle... - 39.2134
You May Also Like!
Soak lentils in cold water at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
Add ham bone, onion, celery and bay leaves; bring to boil, and simmer, covered, 4 hours.
Remove bone and bay leaves; skim fat.
Cut meat off bone, chop into tiny pieces and return to soup.
Stir... - 38.6637
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 103.327
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. Combine the lentils and water in a large kettle.
2. Saute the pork five minutes. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook ten minutes. Add to the lentils. Add the ham bone, the bay leaf and cloves tied in a cheesecloth, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and... - 33.198
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup
1 Combine ham bone, water, lentils, carrots, onion, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf in an electric slow cooker; cover.
2 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, or on high (290° to 300°) 5 hours.
3 Take out ham bone; strip off bits of meat and add to soup. - 28.7667
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup In Kettle
1 Combine all ingredients in a kettle; cover. Heat to boiling, then simmer 1 hour, or until lentils are tender.
2 Take out ham bone; strip off bits of meat and add to soup. Remove bay leaf.
3 Ladle soup into heated serving bowls. - 28.3132
Smoked Ham And Lentil Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, add all the soup ingredients.
3. Bring the contents to boil.
4. Decrease heat; cook under cover for 1 hour until lentils are soft and tender, but not... - 47.1615
Ham Lentil Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot and cook 5 minutes, or until softened. Add lentils, water, ham hock, and oregano. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 35 to... - 31.0389
Ham And Lentil Soup
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Ham And Lentil Soup is. When following High Protein diet definitely try this Ham And Lentil Soup recipe. Ham And Lentil Soup served as Appetizer is the best food to pep me up. No other... - 36.3005
Lentil Soup With Ham
Trim excess fat from ham shank.
In large kettle, combine ham shank and lentils with 5 cups cold water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Meanwhile, melt butter in medium skillet.
Add celery, leek, onion, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add... - 38.7642
Cream Of Lentil Soup
1. Tuck cloves halfway into onion.
2. Take a pot and add lentils, water, ham bone, celery with leaves, carrot and potato and boil the mixture. Cover and cook over low heat for next 2 ½ hours until the lentils are soft.
3. Take out ham bones and... - 40.3548
Lentil Ham Bone Recipes By Category