- » Lentil Ham Bone
Lentil Ham Bone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil ham bone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil ham bone recipes.
Lentil Soup With A Ham Bone
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the bay leaf and ham bone.
4) From the bone, dice the meat and fat and return to the soup.
5) Ladle... - 39.7012
You May Also Like!
Soak lentils in cold water at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
Add ham bone, onion, celery and bay leaves; bring to boil, and simmer, covered, 4 hours.
Remove bone and bay leaves; skim fat.
Cut meat off bone, chop into tiny pieces and return to soup.
Stir... - 36.8799
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 94.5863
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. Combine the lentils and water in a large kettle.
2. Saute the pork five minutes. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook ten minutes. Add to the lentils. Add the ham bone, the bay leaf and cloves tied in a cheesecloth, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, and... - 31.8033
Ham And Lentil Soup
Sort and wash lentils.
In 3 or 4-quart casserole, combine lentils, ham hock, onion, carrot, peppercorns, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 4 cups of the water.
Cook covered, 28 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining 2 cups water and cook covered, 14... - 33.658
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup
1 Combine ham bone, water, lentils, carrots, onion, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf in an electric slow cooker; cover.
2 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, or on high (290° to 300°) 5 hours.
3 Take out ham bone; strip off bits of meat and add to soup. - 27.3018
Cream Of Lentil Soup
1. Tuck cloves halfway into onion.
2. Take a pot and add lentils, water, ham bone, celery with leaves, carrot and potato and boil the mixture. Cover and cook over low heat for next 2 ½ hours until the lentils are soft.
3. Take out ham bones and... - 40.6358
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup In Kettle
1 Combine all ingredients in a kettle; cover. Heat to boiling, then simmer 1 hour, or until lentils are tender.
2 Take out ham bone; strip off bits of meat and add to soup. Remove bay leaf.
3 Ladle soup into heated serving bowls. - 27.2012
German Lentil Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over low heat, cook bacon until lightly browned; push to side of Dutch oven. Add onions, carrots, and celery; over medium heat, cook until vegetables are tender. Add ham bone, lentils, bay leaf, water, pepper, thyme, and 1... - 28.3056
Smoked Ham And Lentil Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, add all the soup ingredients.
3. Bring the contents to boil.
4. Decrease heat; cook under cover for 1 hour until lentils are soft and tender, but not... - 45.8541
Ham Lentil Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot and cook 5 minutes, or until softened. Add lentils, water, ham hock, and oregano. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 35 to... - 29.829
Lentil Ham Bone Recipes By Category