- » Lentil Fried Rice
Lentil Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil fried rice recipes.
Lentil Fried Rice
1 In a heavy 12 inch skillet or wok, heat the peanut and sesame oils over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Stir in the carrots and pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute to coat with the... - 35.5663
You May Also Like!
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 135.409
Lentil And Rice Pilaf With Onions
Soak the lentils overnight, drain, then cook in the stock or water for 15 minutes.
Add the rice and cook for another 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Reduce the heat to a minimum, remove the lid and cover the pan with a thick tea-cloth, and firmly... - 34.1371
Lentils And Rice
Lentils are the "dahling" of Indian cusine. Here, they're spiced up with ginger, red pepper, garlic and many other flavor-packed ingredients. - 38.0038
Curried Yellow Rice & Refreshing Leftover Khichadi & Kadhi
If you are tired of eating bland steamed rice, try easy to prepare yellow rice by Bhal Dave, who gives it a new look and feel with added vegetables and spices. He also shares tips and tricks to refresh leftover khichadi. Cooking is so much fun isn't it? - 60.0259
Brown Rice And Lentil Dosa / Adai
South Indians on a low-carb diet need not give up their favorite dosa. You can substitute with this protein and iron rich Adai dosa recipe. This crispy crepe made with a combination of lentils and brown rice is a popular breakfast and snack dish in Tamil Nadu... - 139.503
Megadarra Rice And Lentils
1. Wash the rice and lentils and stir into the boiling water. .
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil, chili and salt.
3. Boil the mixture and then reduce the heat to low.
4. Add remaining oil to the skillet and set it at high heat.
5. Stir in onions, and allow... - 44.5162
Chana Dhal With Rice And Saffron
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Wash the chana dhaal, then boil for about 10 minutes until it is soft but not mushy. Check by rubbing the dhaal between your index finger and thumb.
3. Drain, cover and set... - 41.0716
Kitcheree is simply yummy. Kitcheree gets its taste from rice mixed with lentils and flavored with spices. Kitcheree is loved by many food lovers. - 41.3306
Spiced Rice And Lentils
1. Drain the lentils and put in a large pan. Add enough water to cover by 5 cm / 2 in. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Finely chop one onion, and slice the other. Heat 15 ml / 1 tbsp oil... - 34.9824