- » Lentil Corn
Lentil Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil corn recipes.
Red Lentil And Bulgur Salad With Cashews And Corn
1. In a pot of boiling water add the 1 teaspoon salt and gradually stir in the bulgur.
2. Remove the pot from the heat, cover it tightly to allow the bulgur to steam for 20 minutes such that it is tender.
3. In another pot place the lentils,... - 43.5678
Lentil Corn Pilaf
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water. Stir in lentils and bell pepper.
2 Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender.Drain if necessary.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes,stirring occasionally... - 36.9851
Lentil And Corn Soup
Place the onions and carrots in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan with the oil.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent.
Add the water, lentils, tomatoes, corn, and sweet potatoes.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat,... - 35.5899
Lentil Corn Burgers
1. Mash the lentils roughly in a large bowl. Add the corn germ and oats. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add to the lentils.
2. Stir in the carrot, salt, pepper, thyme, lemon juice, and egg. Mix... - 32.6347
You May Also Like!
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 37.8206
Louisiana Lentil Salad
Louisiana Lentil Salad makes for a very nice vegan meal. My kids liked everything about this Louisiana Lentil Salad recipe. Check it out! - 35.175
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.602
Lentil And Spinach Soup
Place the lentils in a saucepan with 7 cups of water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Brown the onions in oil.
Add the chopped spinach and the garlic crushed with salt, and mix well.
Saute slowly until the spinach becomes soft.
Bring the... - 38.7221
Spicy Lentil Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk well.
Wash dal and drain.
Boil water in a pan over high heat.
Add dal, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes till grains are tender yet separate.
Place dal in a bowl and pour... - 44.6638
Haandi Lentils With Lemon Juice And Fresh Tomatoes
1. Wash the lentils thoroughly and place in a haandi with 600 ml (1 pint) of the water, turmeric, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, whole green chilli and curry leaves.
2. Partly cover the haandi with a lid and place a wooden spoon in the pan to prevent the... - 42.1039
Combine lentils, carrots, and onion in a greased casserole. Combine egg, oil, evaporated milk, salt, and sage, and mix well. Pour over lentil mixture in casserole. Top with corn flakes, if desired, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until set. Variation: Pour... - 23.8338
Lentil And Wild Rice Salad With Feta
The lentil and wildrice salad with feta cheese is a filling and crispy salad with vegetables in it. prepared with cooked green lentils, wild rice, corn , jalapenos, red peppers and dressed with vinegar, olive oil and garlic for flavor, it is a simple yet... - 46.5663
Easy Pureed Lentils
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, add water, lentils, bay leaves, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, parsley, raisins, chili and cumin powder. Let the broth come to a boil.
2) Once boiling, lower the flame, and cook for about 45 minutes.
3) If the contents start... - 45.4335
1) In a large saucepan, add 3 cups of water, lentils and raisins. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in green pepper, garlic, chili, cumin, basil, pepper flakes, tomato paste and 1 cup water. Continue cooking for 45 more minutes.
3) The lentils... - 45.3024