- » Lentil Cooker
Lentil Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker Lentil Stew With Cornbreod Dumplings
1. In a large 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, add the stew ingredients
2. Cover and cook them on a low heat setting for 7-8 hours
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, the cornmeal, the baking powder and salt.
4. Add the milk, oil and eggs to the mixture... - 43.9152
Lentils In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the broth, water, or wine in a skillet and saute the garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
3. Add lentils and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
4. Cover, lower heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5.... - 34.2382
Fusilli With Lentil Sauce
Heat 1/4 cup of the chicken broth in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic, onion, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the remaining cup of broth, cumin, ginger, cayenne... - 43.6519
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the bacon and fry lightly.
Add the vegetables and toss gentry until they have absorbed the fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and lentils.
Bring to the boil and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 43.1758
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 30.3561
Sort lentils, discarding any foreign material.
Rinse well and drain.
Place lentils, water, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, bay leaf, cumin, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a heavy soup pot.
Cook for 45 minutes or until lentils are soft.
Add lemon juice, stir,... - 42.4852
Place lentils, water, onion, garlic, carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Simmer for 25 minutes.
Stir... - 43.4314
Lentils With Rice And Curry
Place lentils and 4 cups of the broth or water in a large, heavy pot.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower heat, and let lentils simmer gently for 20 minutes.
While the lentils are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the... - 44.0251
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 52.3464
Lahsun Dal Palak
This recipe for Lasooni Dal Palak was told to me by my mum and I jumped at the idea of making this yummy dal in my daily food. This is also a simple and easy recipe so one can cook it within 15 to 20 mins and also it is very delicious. Can be eaten with rice... - 43.0765
Do you have a Rice Cooker?
They’re wonderful for cooking rice, aren’t they? …But is that all?
NO WAY! I like to cook lentils and small beans in the rice cooker as well as barley too.
Just make sure what you want to cook is of similar size to rice. - 62.6288
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.0193
1.Wash the lentils well and look out for any impurities.
2.In a slow cooker, put lentils, bacon, tomatoes, Chinese five spice powder, red pepper flakes, onion and water.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 7-8... - 36.8998
Lentil Soup With Knackwurst
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, onions, carrots, bell pepper, garlic, chile, rosemary, pepper, broth, and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are very tender when mashed with a fork (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Remove 2... - 39.5816
Tomato rasam is an integral part of a south Indian meal. In fact no South Indian meal is complete without this spicy, watery soup that could be eaten at the beginning of the meal as an appetizer, with rice as a side dish or at the end of the meal as a... - 94.7808
Hearty Lentil Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together lentils, ham hocks, celery, carrots, onions and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Using a ladle press some of the lentils to thicken the soup.
4) Take the ham out of the lentil... - 40.6136
Mjeodrah Or Esau's Lentil Soup
1) In 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet, saute the carrots, celery and onions. Once the onions are soft and translucent, place the vegetables in a slow cooker.
2) In 1 tablespoon of oil, brown the rice till it is dry. Add to the slow cooker.
3) Add the... - 42.9731
Warm Lentil Salad
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, ham, onion, garlic, bay leaf, rosemary, and pepper.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are tender when mashed with a fork (6 to 7 hours).
Drain lentil mixture, if necessary;... - 40.3783
Indian Lentil And Vegetable Soup
Want a vegetarian protein rich soup for your diet? Chef Manjula has a lentil and vegetable soup from Indian cuisine. She uses a pressure cooker for quick boiling. The best part of the recipe is its seasoning; using whole cumin seeds gives a nice flavor to... - 126.087
Lentil And Potato Soup
Melt the butter to grease the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Add the lentils and vegetables and stir well.
Pour on the water and bring to the boil uncovered, and stir again to ensure the lentils have not stuck to the base.
Put in the bacon, bouquet garni and... - 48.4567
Home-style Lentil Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together lentils, water, onions, carrots, thyme, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and ham or bacon,
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
3) When ready to serve, pour in the red win e and stir well.
4) Check for the... - 44.1429
Bacon And Lentil Soup
1) Thoroughly wash the knuckle.
2) In a pressure cooker, place the knuckle, lentils, peeled onions and carrots.
3) Pour in 2 litres (4 pints) water and cover the lid.
4) Place over heat to bring a boil, skim the fat, and then cook at... - 47.3711
Chicken And Lentil Stew
This Chicken and Lentil stew is my favorite side dish with rice ! You can try Chicken and Lentil stew with spaghetti, bread or any other staple. Tell me what you think about this conveniently prepared stew - 38.7523
Fry the onions, mushrooms and celery in the melted butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until lightly browned.
Stir in the lentils and mix well to ensure they are well coated with fat.
Add the tomatoes with the juice, stock, garlic, seasoning and... - 43.067
Lentil Soup With A Ham Bone
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, take out the bay leaf and ham bone.
4) From the bone, dice the meat and fat and return to the soup.
5) Ladle... - 39.7012
Homestyle Lentil Soup
Combine all ingredients, except for the wine, in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Just before serving, stir in the red wine.
Adjust seasonings, if necessary.
Additional water may be added for a thinner consistency. - 30.1568
Pour the oils into a hot pressure cooker, add the onion, ginger and garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the lentils, herbs and water, stirring to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pan and every lentil is scraped from the sides.
Fasten the lid... - 34.5643
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 45.218
Lentil Bean Soup
Soak lentils in water several hours or overnight.
Dice bacon and cook in electric cooker or deep skillet.
Add onion, carrots and celery and cook until bacon is fairly crisp. (Don't pour off grease.)
Add lentils that have been washed well and the 2 quarts of... - 42.4109
Solar Cooked Lentil Soup
A warm bowl of soup to nestle for the lunch or dinner, is enough to keep you satiated and healthy! A video for those wanting the guidance on how to use a solar cooker! See the video for more. - 55.3759
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 117.85
Lentil And Tomato Soup
1) In a bowl, place the haricot beans with boiling water to cover and allow to soak for 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and allow the beans to drain well.
3) In the cooker, melt the lard or dripping, and saute bacon, onion, carrots until... - 44.5281
Lentil And Spinach Soup
1. Mix the spinach, onions, tomatoes, masoor dal and garlic.
2. Add 7 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes. When cooked, blend in a mixer. Strain.
3. Heat the milk and add to the soup.
4. Add the chilli powder and salt. - 32.7488
The Greek Cook:lentils
Lentils are nutritious and can be prepared in many ways to turn out deliciously. Here is a recipe to cook lentils with a few flavorings and which can be had with a simple garnish or alongside breads or rice. Simple pleasure! - 82.146
Quick Yellow Lentil Dal
Lentil soup cooked in a pressure cooker - saves time and energy. When you save energy you also save money. - 40.7152
Smoked Sausage And Lentils
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, onion, celery, cloves, baking soda, and tomatoes; pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are very tender when mashed with a fork (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Stir in sausage slices and... - 34.6064
Bulgur Lentil Soup
Looks like the flu is going everywhere! Hope everyone is staying healthy. But, when we are sick, we crave some comfort food. Nothing tastes any better than a good soup when you're under the weather .This filling soup is perfect to warm you on a cold day. It's... - 0
Chicken And Lentil Stew
1) In a slow cooker, mix together lentils, carrots, leeks, seasonings, and lemon slice.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat or oil and brown chicken in it.
3) Pour off the fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add the water.
5) Bring... - 42.7744
Lentil Soup Crescenti Style
1) In a 4-quart or a larger slow cooker, add thebeef, carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, tomatoes, marjoram, water, bouillon cubes, lentils, salt and pepper.
2) Cook covered on LOW for 9-10 hrs or until the lentils are soft;
remove the beef from the... - 40.4041
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
2) Season to taste and serve hot. - 26.743
How To Cook Beans And Lentils - Real Italian Kitchen
1. Soak both the beans in 2 cups each in Brita filtered water separately overnight.
2. Make sure all the unwanted particle from the beans and lentils are removed before and after soaking it.
3. Make a bouquet garni with the herbs and cheese... - 0
Sprouted Lentil Curry - Fangavela Mag Nu Shaak
If you're looking for some Indian curry recipes, then you must try this dish. Chef Bhavna makes the mixed lentil curry in the video. This is a super easy recipe. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So don't forget to watch the video for this... - 92.7845
Dal Makhani (indian Lentils)
How to make Dal Makhani (Indian Lentils) at home. Lentils curry cooked with cream and a variety of Indian spices. - 0
Pasta With Lentils And Chard
Rinse chard well.
Trim off coarse stem ends; then cut stems crosswise into 1/4 -inch-wide strips and set aside.
Cover chard leaves and refrigerate.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chard stems, lentils, onion, garlic, cumin seeds, red... - 44.8414
Casserole Of Lentils
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except for the butter.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, till the lentils are completely tender.
3) In case any cooking liquid has been left behind, turn the heat to high and simmer,... - 33.7028
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup
1 Combine ham bone, water, lentils, carrots, onion, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf in an electric slow cooker; cover.
2 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, or on high (290° to 300°) 5 hours.
3 Take out ham bone; strip off bits of meat and add to soup. - 27.3018
Yellow Lentil And Spinach Curry
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat together oil and ghee and cook for a while adding cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, onion and tomato.
2. Then stir in ginger paste, garlic paste , green chili paste and salt to taste.
3. Let the tomatoes turn... - 107.728
Lentil Chicken Stew
1) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat or oil and brown chicken in it.
2) Remove the chicken and place in the slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, add 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the water to a boil, stirring continuously to scrape off the... - 45.8274
Lentil And Nut Burgers
Fry the onions and mushrooms in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker for 2-3 minutes until just brown.
Stir in the lentils so that they are well coated with fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir well, then put on the lid and bringto high... - 46.3793
Lentil Stew Over Couscous
COMBINE onion, green bell pepper, celery, carrot, garlic, lentils, tomatoes with juice, broth, water, black pepper and marjoram in slow cooker.
Stir; cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours.
STIR in vinegar and olive oil.
Serve over couscous.
Garnish with carrot... - 35.007
Pork And Lentil Cassoulet
1. Trim fat from pork; cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes. In a large nonstick skillet brown pork, onion, and garlic in hot oil. Transfer mixture to a 3 1/2- to 4-quart crockery cooker. Add the undrained tomatoes, carrots and/or parsnips, celery, lentils, rosemary,... - 30.628
Lentil Soup - Dal Soup
Have you ever tried making a lentil soup? You must watch the video to see how the chef makes this interesting and healthy soup. It is highly nutritious and very easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 108.127
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 35.5009
Spinach And Red Lentil
1. In a rice cooker add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Pour sufficient amount of water cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add salt to taste and mix well.
4. Serve it in a bowl with a garnish of coriander leaves. - 104.825
Dal Fry - Easy, Quick And One Pot Lentil Curry
If you enjoy eating Indian cuisine then you will relish the dal fry. For Indians, dal is an important part of their meal. You can serve the dal fry with hot rice, roti or naan. Watch the video for the quick and easy recipe of making dal fry. I'm sure your... - 105.587
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
2) Garnish as desired and serve.
Check after 5 hours and if needed add one more cup water. - 38.8967
Hamburger Lentil Soup
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion and drain.
2. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook with cover on Low 8-10 hours or High 4-6 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3733
Indian Lentil Soup
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1 minute. Add the garlic and chilli powder and fry again for 1/2 minute.
2. Add 6 teacups of water, the tomatoes, masoor dal and salt and cook in a pressure cooker till the first whistle.
3. When cooked, blend in a... - 34.5338
1 Heat the oil. Add the cumin seeds.
2 As soon as ,the cumin stops spluttering, add the onion. Fry light brown.
3 Add the chillies, ginger, and garlic, and stirring frequently, fry golden brown.
You may need to add a few teaspoons water.
4 Add the fenugreek... - 35.1355
Beef And Lentils
1) Insert cloves into whole onion. Keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan add water, lentils, salt, bay leaf, and whole onion with cloves. Mix thoroughly.
3) Simmer 30 minutes.
4) In slow cooker add all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Add the... - 46.611
Beef And Lentil Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 11 ingredients and stir until well blended
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 5 hours, or cook on LOW for about 10 hours, if you are preparing... - 47.2439
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
After two to three minutes, add rest of the ingredients except milk and cornflour; cook in pressure cooker till everything is tender.
Remove sprig of coriander.
Add water to the mixture and pass it through a sieve.
Blend... - 35.736
Dal Maharani / Indian Lentils
Demonstrating how to make one of the most delicious Indian Lentils - Black Urad Whole. This Mah ki dal (urad dal) tastes great when cooked with flavorful Indian spices. A must try dal recipe for all lentil lovers is Dal Maharani because its healthy, great... - 0
Tiffin Sambar (mung Dal) - South Indian Lentils
The mung dal sambar is often served for breakfast along with idlis , topped with ghee if you like ....yummmm .This sambar strikes perfect combination with dosas,idli,pongal and hence also is known as tifffen sambar. Have a look how to prepare this. - 118.61
Lentil And Spinach Lasagne
Cover the lentils with boiling water and leave for a couple of hours.
Drain, cover with fresh water, add the oil and cook in a pressure-cooker for 15 minutes, or in an ordinary saucepan for about 45 minutes.
Drain the lentils but save the liquid.
Puree the... - 48.3495
Lentil & Vegetable Soup
For the stock
1. Cut the onions and tomatoes into big pieces.
2. Add the moong dal and 6 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker till the first whistle.
3. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
How to proceed
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion... - 42.31
Sambhar - Lentil And Vegetable Soup
If you're planning to make sambhar, then you must try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the delicious sambhar. This is a very famous South Indian dish. Sambhar is served with hot idlis and dosa. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 94.8928
If you are vegan or vegetarian and looking for a protein rich dish, try this dal tadka recipe. It’s simple and easy to make and its spicy and flavorful. The split red and yellow lentils used are easy to cook in a saucepan. And the star of the recipe here is... - 126.037
Channa Dal Curry
The Chef shows how to make Channa Dal which is used as a accompaniment for puranpoli. It is also called Katachi Amti in India. It's really tasty and you can always make Channa Dal in your regular cooking as well. - 134.211
Spicy Dal Tadka Fry
1. Coat the bottom of the pressure cooker with ghee to to prevent dal from sticking to it.
2. Soak the mixed lentils or dal for 4-5 hours.
3. Add into the pressure cooker along with water to immerse it, cover with lid and steam on medium heat without... - 109.384
Indian Tomato Pappu
If you are looking for a unique recipe to cook lentil soup for tonight, then try this one. It is a simple preparation of lentils with plenty of tomatoes, which serves as rich source of vitamin c and vegetable protein. The soup is really delicious and you... - 121.093
Indian Dal Makhani
For all those who misses the grand and gorgeous taste of Indian dal makhani, here is the simplest recipe to try with. This dish offers the authentic delicate taste of North Indian cuisine. You can serve this over rice or with Indian flat bread or even can... - 157.054
Moong Curry Or Mag Nu Shaak (green Gram Soup)
If you're looking for the recipe of green gram curry, then do try out this recipe. It's easy to make. Green gram is very high in protein. The curry is very tasty and healthy. So don't forget to watch the video for this healthy recipe. - 97.0568
Punjabi Dal Makhani
Indian cuisines have a variety of lentil recipes that are cooked in many ways. Those who are trying out Indian lentil, here is a lentil recipe which is a delicacy of Punjab state in India. Chef Manjula is sharing the recipe for this most sort after dal with... - 126.721
Togari Nucchin Unde - 3 Rd Method
Soak all dal together in water for 4 hours or until soft and drain excess water
Grind coarsely with the remaining ingredients (not fine paste and do not add water)
Shape the mixture into small balls, oval shape or oblong
Arange them in idli stand or cooker... - 36.7858
Gahat Ki Dal
This dal has a warming effect on the body in cold winter days, and is prized for its medicinal value for the treatment of kidney stones. - 24.9343
Bisi Bele Bhat Making Made Easier
If you are looking for a vegetarian one pot meal, then this South Indian rice and lentil dish with the goodness of vegetables is what you should be making. It is so easy to prepare this dish which makes for a wholesome, nutritious and comforting meal. Watch... - 78.7978
1)Take a pressure cooker, add dal and 2 cups of water and cook ( 3 whistles).
2)In a saucepan, add sambhar powder and water and bring to the boil.
3)Decrease heat and add salt and tamarind juice and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
4)Add vegetables and... - 43.0326
Drumstick Lime Sambar
Clean and boil the drumsticks in salted water till tender.
Wash the dal and cook in the pressure cooker along with turmeric and salt and 5 cups of water.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large pan. Add the sliced garlic, the green chillies and the mustard and... - 37.2519
Pureed Vegetables With Dal
Wash dais and drain.
Place all ingredients except garnish in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Cool and pour into a colander.
Mash till smooth.
Garnish with fried onion and serve hot with brown rice. - 38.8738
This is a dal curry prepared especially during the cold winter days in the Himalayan state of Uttarakhand, as the lentil varieties used for making it are known to have a warming effect on the body. A lengthy preparation, but very delicious. - 34.0902
1 Wash the dal well.
3 In a pressure cooker, add the dal along with raw mango, green chilies, turmeric powder, salt and 4 cups of water.
4 Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles, until the dal is done.
5 In a small pan, heat the... - 44.4475
Andhra Bacchala Koora Pappu Purslane Or Mayalu Bhaji In Tuvar Dal
Place the washed dal and purslane leaves into a pressure cooker, along with the turmeric and salt and cook till soft.
Take a large vessel and place the curry sprig, the baby onions and 3 tablespoons oil in it over a medium flame. When the leaves start to... - 37.6299
Minty Dal Kebabs
1. Clean, wash dal. Pressure cook dal with salt, jeera, crushed seeds of moti illaichi, crushed laung, crushed whole kali mirch, ginger, garlic and water.
2. After the first whistle, keep the cooker on slow fire for 15 minutes.
3. After the pressure drops,... - 39.1535
Mixed Dal Tadka
Let me tell you this, the Mixed Dal Tadka is a super healthy Indian stew that goes well steamed rice or jeera rice. This dish has 3 different types of lentils going into it. It can be done under 30 minutes. Enjoy this video from Madhura! - 140.816
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 31.9482
Masala Dal With Drumsticks And Raw Mangoes
Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with the red pumpkin, brinjal, radish leaves, green chillis, spring onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and plenty of water. Cook till tender. Then grind in a moulee legume till soft and... - 33.3004
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 37.5118
Those of you who mostly eat Indian cuisine will find the recipe of dal very useful. In most of the house holds of India dal is prepared daily. The chef prepares the dal in gujarati style. This dish can be served with hot rice or roti. You can impress your... - 133.192
Home Style Veg Masoor Dal
I doubt, if there can be any better accompaniment for plain rice than this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal! Yeah, taken from my mom's cookbook and with my own improvizations, this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal has been winning the love of my family and friends for... - 51.0249
A classic Indian dish, the Dal fry recipe is a highly nutritious delicacy that goes with any of the Indian breads. Simple and great tasting is all that can be said about this excellent dish. - 49.3761
Spicy Whole Green Grams
Lentil dishes are nutritious and filling and here is an Indian recipe to make one. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Mung Bean lentils or green gram with vegetables and spicy seasonings. Good to have with rotis or rice! - 129.176
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Cut tops off tomatoes.
Sprinkle with salt and turn upside down to drain for 15 minutes.
Combine lentils, cheese cubes and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Fill tomatoes with mixture and serve on fresh salad greens. - 30.5851
Heat the oil in a pan.
Saute the onion and the garlic lightly.
Add the chilli, turmeric, coriander, cumin and lentils.
Cook gently for one minute.
Stir in the stock, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes.
Transfer... - 41.8996
Bean Bag Soup
Rinse the lima beans, lentils, yellow split peas, green split peas, pinto beans, and dried navy beans.
Depending on how much time you have, either cover with cold water and soak overnight; or cover with cold water, bring to a boil, cover tightly, and let sit... - 43.8325