- » Lentil Chutney
Lentil Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil chutney recipes.
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 50.6953
You May Also Like!
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 47.3773
Stewed Lentils (parippu)
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain it well. Remove stones and chaff, if any from the lentils.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add lentils, onion, green chili, cinnamon, garlic,... - 0
1) In cold water, rinse the lentils thoroughly.
2) In a very large bowl, combine the lentils, hot water and bay leaves.
3) On high power, cook this mixture uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.... - 44.9022
Sweet And Tangy Lentils And Rice
Drain peppers, reserving liquid.
Chop 3 peppers; reserve remaining peppers in liquid for another use.
Combine chopped pepper, minced cilantro, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and set aside.
Combine water, lentils, and green onions in a saucepan;... - 44.844
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils and bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until... - 39.8644
1)Make a coarse paste of first three ingredients and then add the powders and, with splashes.
2)In a wok, heat oil to smoking point.
3)In a pan, heat ghee and fry cumin. Add paste and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
4)Remove from heat... - 50.854
Curried Red Lentil Mash
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add chicken broth and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 16 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir... - 30.2736