- » Lentil Chili
Lentil Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil chili recipes.
Chicken Lentil Chili
1. In Dutch oven, bring together lentils, chicken broth, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
2. Reducing heat to medium low, simmer with cover for 30 minutes.
3. In large frying pan, heat oil heat to medium temperature and cook the chicken... - 43.7221
Sausage And Lentil Chili
In large Dutch oven cook sausage till no longer pink.
Remove sausage; drain any fat.
Add beef, onions, and green peppers to Dutch oven; cook till onions are tender.
Stir in sausage, chili powder, bouillon granules, cumin, and oregano.
Cook and stir 1... - 42.1388
Red Lentil Chili
In food processor, finely chop carrots, zucchini, squash, eggplant and onion.
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add olive oil.
Heat over medium high heat.
Add chopped vegetables.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add lentils, chicken stock, seasonings, herbs,... - 39.503
Lentil Chili Soup
Heat oil and water in heavy stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onions and bell pepper.
Saute 8 to 10 minutes.
Add broth, beer, water, lentils, seasonings and tomato paste.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 38.6501
You May Also Like!
Simple Lentil Chili And Sautéed Kale With Sun-dried Tomatoes
Here is a super healthy vegetarian dish that everyone will love. Lentil Chili and Sautéed Kale with Sun-Dried Tomatoes makes the perfect vegetarian main course dish. You can serve it with whatever you like. Watch and learn the recipe from this video. Cheers! - 105.274
Quick Lentil Chili
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the water, lentils, and bay leaf.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Cover, set aside, and keep warm.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, garlic, chili... - 42.3529
Dutch Oven Lentil Chili
1. Heat oil in a camp chef oven or a large saucepan over the Dutch oven.
2. Throw in the chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook 7 minutes.
3. Add in the lentils, quick cooking bulgar, vegetables broth, water, diced tomatoes, chili powder,... - 0
Garlic Chili Lentil Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Add the lemon juice, onion, garlic, chilli (chili), carrot and celery, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the lentils and pour over the boiling stock... - 31.5984
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 50.571
Wash and sort lentils.
In 3 or 4-quart casserole, combine lentils and 3 cups water.
Cook covered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients and cook covered, 15 minutes or until lentils are just about tender, stirring occasionally.
Let... - 32.2769
Red Lentil Falafel With Dip
1. Place lentils and 4 cups/1 liter/1 3/4 pt water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender and liquid is absorbed - there should be about 4 cups/1... - 36.5808
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onion, carrot, garlic, and green pepper, and cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the lentils, chili powder, cumin, bay leaf,... - 36.3635
Homemade Green Chili Paste
This homemade green curry paste is not meant for the weak hearted! It sure has tonnes more flavor than shop-bought versions but beware, it is spicy enough to bring beads of sweat burst on your forehead and smoke steam out of your ears! However if you are a... - 94.3469
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 44.0204
Lentil Chili Recipes By Category