- » Lentil Casserole
Lentil Casserole Recipes
Lentil casserole is a dish that is extremely popular as a main course in various regions of the world. How to make a Lentil casserole varies from one place to another, but as per most Lentil casserole recipes the ... More »
Wednesday Lentil Casserole
1. Soak the lentils overnight. Drain them well.
2. Cover with water.
3. Preheat oven to 350°
4. Slit the onions in 2 places. In the slits insert garlic cloves.
5. Add bay leaf.
6. Simmer the lentils over low flame till they are... - 46.4894
Auvergne Lentil Casserole
1) Into a flame-proof casserole, add in the lentils. Pour enough cold water to cover the lentils. Let the water boil. Then cover the casserole and simmer for 30 minutes.
2) Add the onions, carrots, leek and parsnips into the casserole. Drop in the... - 45.0735
Knackwurst And Lentil Casserole
Put the lentils, stock, salt to taste, the skinned, whole onion and bouquet garni in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 hour or until the lentils are tender.
Drain the lentils, reserving any cooking liquid.
Discard the onion and bouquet... - 44.205
1.Wash the lentils well and look out for any impurities.
2.In a slow cooker, put lentils, bacon, tomatoes, Chinese five spice powder, red pepper flakes, onion and water.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 7-8... - 36.5727
Lentil And Vegetable Casserole
Cover the lentils with cold water, bring slowly to the boil, skim then drain.
Add the water and prepared mixed vegetables.
(Choose mainly root vegetables like carrots, swedes, turnips, parsnips, potatoes.
Include sliced onion and garlic too, if you like; you... - 35.9756
Combine lentils, rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes. Remove bay... - 34.2221
Sweet-and-sour Lentil Casserole
1. Wash and drain barley and lentils. Combine lentils, barley, water, onion, carrots, mushrooms, salt, and bay leaf. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
2. Strain and reserve liquid. Remove bay leaf. Put cooked mixture into a 2 quart... - 33.8042
Lentil 'n' Macaroni Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until onion is translucent.
2. Add remaining ingredients to onion-garlic mixture... - 33.4726
Prepare lentils and place in pan with water to cover, and bring slowly to the boil.
Cook gently until soft, about 3/4 hour, adding salt, just before done.
Peel and slice onion and fry in butter until browned.
Season and beat into lentils, adding half the... - 26.819
Rice Lentil Casserole
n a greased oven dish, place players of the ingredients starting with the onions.
Use either sliced onions or the small pickling onions.
Finish with a layer of tomatoes sprinkled with a liberal layer of grated cheese.
Dot with butter.
Bake in a moderate oven... - 24.0799
Combine lentils, carrots, and onion in a greased casserole. Combine egg, oil, evaporated milk, salt, and sage, and mix well. Pour over lentil mixture in casserole. Top with corn flakes, if desired, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until set. Variation: Pour... - 23.8338
Lentil Casserole Recipes By Category