- » Lentil Cake
Lentil Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lentil cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lentil cake recipes.
Sauteed Lentil Croquettes
1. Pick the lentils over and remove any impurities that might be present
2. Wash the lentils well
3. Soak the lentils in double the amount of water overnight or for 3-6 hours
4. In a large pan, boil water and add the lentils to the... - 44.2211
Lentil Croquettes With Spicy Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the lentils, onion, garlic, salt and spices. Stir in half of the bread crumbs. With wet hands, shape the lentil mixture into 8 patties.
3. Spread the remaining bread crumbs on a plate. One... - 35.1429
Bean Lentil Croquettes
Blend all ingredients except egg mixture and soybeans.
Shape into croquettes.
Dip in egg batter and roll in soybeans.
Brush with oil and broil, turning a few times to brown on all sides. - 28.9878
You May Also Like!
Gujarati Khaman Dhokla -steamed Lentil Cakes
1. Soak the grams together for 6 hours.
2. Grind finely in a round stone grinder, to allow it to froth up.
3. Add ground ginger, green chillies, salt, asafoetida, turmeric, soda bicarbonate and sugar.
4. Heat oil. Pour into the mixture. Mix well and keep for... - 43.0288
Wash and pick over the lentils.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onions for 5 minutes, then add the lentils.
Toss until the butter has been absorbed, then add the hot water slowly and seasoning and simmer for about 1 hour, until soft.
Add the ground... - 30.0123
This Handvoh is a lovely dish ! I love this savory lentil cake from Kathiyawad for breakfast or for a snack ! Try this with coriander chutney and your joy will know no bounds ! Feel free to share your views about this Handvoh with me ! - 49.4495
Lentil And Nut Burgers
Fry the onions and mushrooms in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker for 2-3 minutes until just brown.
Stir in the lentils so that they are well coated with fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir well, then put on the lid and bringto high... - 46.2472
Badil are solidified dal cakes eaten in Uttarakhand. - 26.2924
To do this superb idly you need to buy idly rice available in all Indian grocery stores. - 39.4396
Homemade Soft And Spongy Idli
An all time classic breakfast item - "Idli". Now if u happen to be a South Indian you will already know the ratio of ingredients but what makes these steamed rice cakes different and spongy soft ones you get at restaurants, that just melt in your mouth?... - 124.839
Tasty And Soft Idli
Idli or idly, a traditional South-Indian breakfast. It is a flavorful rice cake that is today very popular all through India. These rice cakes are usually made by steaming a batter made from fermented lentils and rice. Idlis are commonly served with chutney,... - 0
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Soak lentils overnight and grind finely next day, after straining well.
Beat to a stiff paste, adding a little warm water.
Roast the cumin seed and crush fine.
Grind cloves and cinnamon to a powder.
Add 1/2 the chilli and cumin powders to lentils.
Place damp... - 44.325
Lentil Cake Recipes By Category