- » Lentil Bulgur Salad
Lentil Bulgur Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lentil Bulgur Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lentil Bulgur Salad recipes.
Bulgur Salad With Lentils
Do you have enough fiber in your daily food? Here is a great recipe to getting loads of protein and fiber in your daily food. Apart from the bulgur and lentils, this salad also contains cucumbers and scallions. The flavoring for this recipe comes from the... - 125.886
Red Lentil And Bulgur Salad With Cashews And Corn
1. In a pot of boiling water add the 1 teaspoon salt and gradually stir in the bulgur.
2. Remove the pot from the heat, cover it tightly to allow the bulgur to steam for 20 minutes such that it is tender.
3. In another pot place the lentils,... - 43.5678
You May Also Like!
Lentil Pourgouri - Cyprus Bulgur Pilaf
1.Take a large fry pan, heat oil in it and fry the lentils and allspice and cardamoms in it for 3-4 minutes.
2.Stir in 600 ml cold water and cook by simmering for 30 minutes after putting the lid on.
3.Stir in bulgar wheat and currants.
4.Add water if... - 49.2763
Steamed Beet Salad
Brighten up the evening with this gluten-free salad starter that's a beautiful mixture of colors and textures. Only six ingredients are needed to create this luscious winter salad. This warm beet salad is inspired by the season of fall. If you have cooked... - 126.37
Do you try staying away from dairy products? Well you surely miss cheese then! Here is a solution to your cravings!! A great recipe to help you make a cashew crock cheese that is spreadable. Watch this video and learn how to make this. A great recipe that is... - 114.208
Lentil And Bulgar Wheat Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 34.6981
Tabbouleh Lentil Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in bulgur; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain well; spoon into a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice and next 5... - 42.8042
Combine lentils and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Combine bulgur, boiling water, and lemon... - 42.5036