- » Lentil Bacon
Lentil Bacon Recipes
Lentil Bacon refers to a food preparation in which lentils are cooked along with bacon. There are various types of food items which include the lentil bacon combination as the main ingredients. These dishes range ... More »
Curried Lentil Stew With Bacon And Chicken
Here is a nice warm one dish meal for all the mothers who wish to serve good and easy to eat-feed meal to kids. The chef in the video is cooking with her kid and to let him enjoy cooking and eating alike. - 110.624
Bacon And Lentil Soup
1) Thoroughly wash the knuckle.
2) In a pressure cooker, place the knuckle, lentils, peeled onions and carrots.
3) Pour in 2 litres (4 pints) water and cover the lid.
4) Place over heat to bring a boil, skim the fat, and then cook at... - 47.3711
Country Lentil Soup
1) Pour of the water from the bacon, and rinse under cold water.
2) In a pan, place together bacon, lentils, carrot, celery, onion, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
3) Heat the bacon mixture to a boil and skim, using the perforated... - 47.2296
Cabbage And Green Lentil Soup With Bacon And Sherry
Cook the onion and garlic slowly in the oil in a heavy-based pan.
A good 10 minutes over a low heat should leave the onion soft, golden and translucent.
Stir in the chopped bacon and mushrooms and cover with a lid.
Leave to cook for 1.0 minutes or until the... - 46.9022
Smoked Bacon And Lentil Soup
1 In a large cooking pot, heat the oil.
2 Fry the bacon in it until the fat begins to run.
3 Stir in the prepared vegetables, except the cabbage.
4 On fairly high heat, toss them around to brown them a little at the edges.
5 Wash and drain... - 46.0173
Lentil And Bacon Soup
1. Soak lentils in water along with salt and pepper for about an hour and drain off water.
2. Take a pan and fry bacon in it and remove when lightly fried.
3. Stir in onions and saute in bacon fat until they turn golden brown.
4. Stir in tomato... - 43.149
End Of The Month Lentil Soup
Saute bacon in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle until fat is rendered.
Stir in lentils, carrots, onions, celery, and garlic.
Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 41.2407
Hearty Lentil Soup With Bacon
Finely cube the bacon and saute in a soup pot over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and saute in the bacon fat over low heat, covered, until tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
Add the... - 40.8496
European Lentil Soup
Cover lentils with water and let soak overnight.
In a deep Dutch oven saute onions in the hot bacon dripping until a golden color.
Add lentils and all remaining ingredients except milk.
Cover and simmer 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Discard bay... - 39.5914
Bacon Vegetable And Lentil Soup
Cover lentils with water and soak overnight.
In 6 quart kettle, saute bacon lightly.
Add onion, celery, carrots, and garlic.
Cook a few minutes.
Add lentils, potatoes, tomato puree, cloves, bay leaves, water, beef stock, salt, pepper, and... - 37.4414
Green Lentil And Bacon Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the bacon, garlic and onion and cook over a moderate to high heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Lower the heat and add the lentils, celery, carrot, parsley, thyme and bay leaf to the pan. Pour in the stock... - 35.1763
German Lentil Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-low heat until lightly browned. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Add lentils, ham hock, water, bay leaf, salt, thyme, and pepper; heat to... - 34.7715
Bacon Lentil Soup
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the bacon and fry gently for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the celery, carrot, potato and onion and 'sweat' for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils, cover and boil for 10 minutes, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, until... - 33.442
Lentil Bacon Soup
Wash the lentils and place them in a pan with the water, bacon, onion, carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Cover pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the tomatoes and break them up with a spoon; add the vinegar and simmer 30 minutes... - 32.1259
Lentil Bacon Recipes By Category