- » Lentil And Corn Soup
Lentil And Corn Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lentil And Corn Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lentil And Corn Soup recipes.
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.2582
Lentil And Corn Soup
Place the onions and carrots in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan with the oil.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent.
Add the water, lentils, tomatoes, corn, and sweet potatoes.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat,... - 34.3025
You May Also Like!
Lentil And Spinach Soup
Place the lentils in a saucepan with 7 cups of water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Brown the onions in oil.
Add the chopped spinach and the garlic crushed with salt, and mix well.
Saute slowly until the spinach becomes soft.
Bring the... - 37.6366
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.7626
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.0188
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a soup kettle. MAKING 2) In the kettle, boil water. 3) Add to the boiled water, garlic, onion,... - 33.6602
Tamale Lentil Soup
In a Dutch oven combine uncooked lentils and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Stir in remaining water, corn, beans, zucchini, celery, carrot, tomatoes, tomato soup, onion, green pepper, garlic,... - 47.1521
In 4 qt. (4 L) soup pot, heat oil over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until tender.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until lentils are cooked.
Add carrots and lemon juice... - 35.1669
1) In a large iron skillet, heat the butter or margarine and add the onion, green pepper and garlic
2) Keep this cooking until the vegetables turn tender & lightly brown.
3) Pour in the beef stock in a large saucepan or soup kettle and add the cooked... - 45.9201
Sambhar - Lentil And Vegetable Soup
If you're planning to make sambhar, then you must try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the delicious sambhar. This is a very famous South Indian dish. Sambhar is served with hot idlis and dosa. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 94.8928
Lentils With A Butter Dressing
Wash the lentils.
Place in a heavy-based saucepan, pour in the water, cover and bring to the boil.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, salt and turmeric.
Cover the saucepan again and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Using a... - 47.0512