- » Lemony Celery Soup
Lemony Celery Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemony celery soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemony celery soup recipes.
Lemony Vegetable Soup With Cream
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the vegetables and sauté for 8 minutes covered with a lid
3. Add the water and boil the mix for 30 minutes
4. Sieve the soup
5. In a large blender jar, tip in the vegetables and a little of cooking liquid.
6.... - 41.8128
Lemony Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together soup, lemon peel, and juice, add tuna and peas. Give a stir to mix.
3) Take a lightly greased or nonstick casserole and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for 20... - 36.3962
This black bean soup is filling soup made with ham meat and vegetables. Savory and meaty the black bean soup is made with added cooked eggs and herbed with bayleaf, thyme and parsley. Served with a fresh salad the black bean soup fills you up and is... - 49.7809
Green Split-pea Soup
This green split pea soup is a pepy soup made with ham hocks and mixed vegetables. Flavored with lemon, the green split pea soup is light yet filling with a meaty bite to it. served as side in meals, it fills you up nicely. - 46.2351
Fish Soup Normandy
Wash fish; drain.
Place into large saucepan; add bouillon, lemon juice, onion, celery, and carrot.
Simmer over low heat 1 hour; strain - 28.879
Reserve 75 mL (1/3 cup) soup; combine remaining soup, chicken, celery, pimiento, lime juice and seasonings.
To make sandwich stacks, cut 7.5 cm (3 inch) round from each slice of bread.
On 6 rounds of white bread, spread 1/3 chicken mixture; top with 6 rounds... - 39.8007
Lentil Tomato Soup
The lovely lemony flavor of cumin adds interest to this healthy, hearty soup. - 34.9894
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix together soup and cheese; add curry powder if desired.
3. Over low heat, heat the mixture until cheese melts; occasionally stir.
4. Remove pan from heat.
5. In a separate bowl,... - 40.3459