- » Lemongrass Coconut Milk
Lemongrass Coconut Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemongrass Coconut Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemongrass Coconut Milk recipes.
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 26.7925
Indonesian Lemongrass Chicken With Flavored Appam
A delicious Indonesian Lemongrass chicken recipe that will be done in no time at all. Serve hot with flavored appams (Indian Pancake). Savor an appetizing meal with rich flavors that linger on for a while. - 49.8255
Green Curry Part 1
Learn how to cook Thai food the real way with a real Thai. I was born and raised in Thailand, and I lived there for 20 years. I have always been obsessed with food and can't think of a life without it, so I went and got a nutrition degree in Canada, cooked in... - 84.7935
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 87.0426
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 108.688
Singapore Coconut Pork
1) To make the coconut milk, add boiling water to coconut and allow it to stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the liquid.
2) Refrigerate for a while.
3) In a pan, take some oil or ghee and sauté onion and chilli (chili) powder for... - 44.2797
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 105.854
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 38.1713
In a large skillet brown chicken pieces on both sides in hot oil for 15 minutes; remove from skillet.
Set chicken aside, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Meanwhile, place nuts in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend till finely... - 39.3415
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 90.6976
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Coriander And Coconut Fish
Put the shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, chillies and coriander root or stalks in a food processor and whizz to a paste (combine with a little water).
Stir in the ground coriander.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the paste for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 42.5548
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 31.3851
Chicken In Spicy Coconut Broth
1. Thinly slice the chicken breasts, cutting across the grain, into bite-size pieces. Place in a bowl, season with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
2 . Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan, then add 600ml water, using the can as a measure (this will... - 29.5406
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.711
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 47.8423
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 122.769
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 35.4981
Thai Pork Curry With Mushrooms
Are you looking for a traditional Thai pork curry? Here the chef has shared an excellent Thai pork curry with mushrooms recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Prepare this flavorful recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice for lunch... - 94.5241
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.1887
Tuna Tartare And The Bitter Pill
Hot From The Kettle visits Chakra in Paramus, NJ. Melody meets Chef Thomas Ciszak who demonstrates Tuna Tartare, and sommelier, Evelyn Hsu-Ciszak who mixes up the hangover tonic, The Bitter Pill. - 118.605
Bangkok Chicken Stew
1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil. Add chicken, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, scallions, carrot, nam pla, jalapeno pepper(s), honey, chili oil, and 2... - 27.848
Gai Haw Bai Toey
Here's an exotic Thai recipe which is a true delicacy. This video makes chicken gai haw bai toey. It is a fried chicken in pandan leaves. Marinated in coconut milk, lemon grass, shallots and cilantro - this emits an inspiring Thai taste in every bite. Wrapped... - 106.77
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 45.8577
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 1
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try the novel idea of introducing corn chowder and cabbage salad for dinner. The dish ensures protein and vitamins, all working together towards good health. Eating it is as much... - 103.401
1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a... - 111.078
Steamed Mediterranean Mussees
FINELY CHOP one of the stalks of lemongrass; thinly slice the second stalk diagonally.
Put the lemongrass in a large pot with the tomato, chicken stock, coconut milk, shallot, cilantro, and garlic and bring just to a boil.
Add the mussels, cover the pot, and... - 40.3866
Pound the lemongrass using a pestle and mortar or whizz in a spice grinder, set aside.
Toast the coriander, cumin and turmeric in a dry pan until fragrant then grind using the pestle and mortar or grinder.
Heat the coconut cream in a large wide pan until it... - 40.0406
Curried Mussels In White Ale
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and lemongrass; cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mirin, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce.
2.... - 24.8934
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 112.351
Thai Peanut Soup
1. In a medium saucepan cook the finely chopped onion, celery, and red sweet pepper in hot margarine or butter about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour, lemongrass or lemon peel, and ground red pepper. Add the... - 33.8221
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, remove any cartilage and cut on the diagonal into 1 -inch strips.
2) In a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, peanuts, and water, process to make a coarse paste.
3) In a large soup... - 44.4501
Nyonya Style Grilled Lemon Chicken
To cut up chicken, remove wing tips with poultry shears or a large sharp knife.
Remove backbone by cutting through chicken ribs on either side of backbone from neck to tail.
Turn chicken over, breast up.
Break breastbone and flatten chicken by firmly striking... - 42.1475
Panang Chicken Curry
Have you ever tried a Panang-style chicken curry? Here is an excellent video that shares this recipe for a flavorful curry. The chef cooks the dish so easily, that makes the video all the more presentable and the recipe more simpler! - 142.193
Ayam Bakar Jakarta - Indonesian Grilled Chicken
Ayam Bakar Jakarta, literally translated to char grilled chicken jakarta style. A very popular dish in Indonesia, acquires its flavor from the wonderful asian spices used in it and served with kemangi - thai variety of basil,very sharp and fragrant. A... - 48.4199
Festive rice is a cooked and seasoned rice preparation flavored with lemon, turmeric and bay leaves. Cooked with coconut milk, the fesive rice has a mild yet rich taste to it and can be served with green peppers as the main rice dish. - 43.0228
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 36.1472
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 45.31
Malaysian Rendang Curry
1. Heat a dry frying pan, add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Blend together the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots, lemongrass chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar to make a paste.
3. Heat some oil in a heavy based frying pan.... - 41.6483
1. In a heated dry, heavy-based frying pan add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Make a paste of the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots or onion, lemongrass, chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar either by pounding or... - 46.7006
Spicy Curried Beef And Broccoli
1) Using a large sharp knife,make very thin strips by slicing and put aside.
2) Remove the shallot's and garlic and chop fine.
3) Now cut the hot chile crosswise into thin rings.
4) Remove the peel and finely grate the ginger.
5) Squeeze the... - 45.5422
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 39.7474
Thai Prawn & Vegetable Curry
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, peppers, and aubergmes and stir-fry over a high heat for 5-6 minutes, until softened.
Add the bamboo shoots, curry paste, kaffir lime leaves, and lemongrass, and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 35.6459
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 39.7397
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 43.7806
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Curry
1. In a food processor, combine the fresh and dried red chilies, lemongrass, garlic, coarsely chopped shallots and water and process to a fine paste.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and cook over... - 33.0629
Sea Bass Baked In Asian Parcels
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/gas mark 3.
Take 4 x 30 cm squares of foil and make each one into the shape of a large bowl.
Double each one up with a second sheet of foil.
Slice the leeks into small strings and divide between the 4 foil parcels, placing... - 45.5876
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 120.896
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 39.4728
Gaeng Kua Goong
1) Rinse and dry the flounder or sole fillet.
2) In a skillet, pour in water about 1 inch deep, add the cilantro sprigs and bring to a boil. Then add the fish, gently simmer on a low heat for 2 minutes, until opaque.
3) In a bowl, remove and flake... - 45.0826
Thai Recipes: Thai Red Curry A Favorite Chicken Curry
Thai red curry is a very warming and comforting dish when there is cold weather outside. Actually Thai red curry is great anytime of year. It is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Try this recipe I know you will like it! - 116.074
This is a fresh tasting seafood recipe. - 35.092
1. Remove the tough outer layer of lemon grass and finely slice the tender inner part.
2. In a small bowl, mix tamarind paste and warm water.
3. In a 4-quart slow cooker put beef.
4. In a food processor, drop chilies, onion, ginger,... - 0
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 46.9796
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 153.95
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 108.591
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 42.1212
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063