- » Lemongrass
Enjoy our collection of lemongrass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemongrass recipes.
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.04
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 103.542
Green Curry Part 1
Learn how to cook Thai food the real way with a real Thai. I was born and raised in Thailand, and I lived there for 20 years. I have always been obsessed with food and can't think of a life without it, so I went and got a nutrition degree in Canada, cooked in... - 102.377
Detox: Lemongrass Green Tea
Want a tea recipe for detoxing? Lemongrass green tea is a detoxing tea, recipe for which is shown in this video. The tea is made with chopped lemon grass, green tea and bancha twig tea which can be found in health food stores. It takes 10 minutes for steeping... - 98.1608
Shrimp Curry Flavored With Lemongrass
Shrimp is so easy to cook and can be present in so many ways, do you want to try shrimp flavored lemongrass. We have a nice short video showing the recipe. The chef shows the recipe and talks about various ingredients and their flavors. Watch and enjoy the... - 91.5126
Stir Fried Chicken With Lemongrass
Stir fried chicken with lemongrass is a wonderful recipe presented by the chef in a simple manner. Definitely something easy and delicious to prepare for lunch or dinner. Serve this fried chicken with lemongrass with some warm rice for a hearty lunch or... - 90.7322
Fresh Lemongrass Tea With Ginger
Tea and Thai cuisine are synonymous and here is a recipe to make Thai style herbal Tea. Check out the chef making Lemon Grass Tea with optional herbs and flavors such as ginger. The tea, a truly unique experience! - 89.9076
Want a cold dessert for your raw food diet? Raw food chef Dan has a simple refreshing recipe for the summers. He is making Lemongrass Chia Pudding with tropical fruits like papaya, mango, lychee and green apple. It’s easy to prepare with the raw ingredients... - 82.9346
Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork Balls
Grilled lemongrass pork balls is an excellent Vietnamese recipe . Here the chef has paired these grilled lemongrass pork balls with hot and sweet sauce as a flavorful accompaniment. The chef here makes the recipe look all the more simple so that you can... - 76.6419
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1385
Indonesian Lemongrass Chicken With Flavored Appam
A delicious Indonesian Lemongrass chicken recipe that will be done in no time at all. Serve hot with flavored appams (Indian Pancake). Savor an appetizing meal with rich flavors that linger on for a while. - 48.1432
Pasta With Thai Basil Lemongrass And Clams
1. Wash and clean the clams of external dirt. Soak them for four hours in salted cold water and change the water regularly or atleast twice during the four hours.
2. Wash the basil leaves and shred them into half pieces.
3. Crush the... - 46.4861
Sweet Corn And Lemongrass Soup
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender white parts that are easy to cut without fraying.
Now finely chop them and set aside.
Using a knife, slice the corn kernels off the cobs and put in a bowl, reserving 3 tablespoons of kernels for... - 43.3027
Matcha Green Tea Gobs With Lemongrass-ginger Filling
One of my favorite discoveries from my local farmer’s market is fresh Vietnamese coriander, or rau ram. I knew that its herbal flavor took well to sweet dishes, so using rau ram in a gob filling was a no-brainer. I decided to match it with a gob cake... - 43.1765
1. Remove tops and tough outer leaves of lemongrass and slice tender hearts as thin as possible. In a bowl combine chicken, lemongrass, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, green onions, and garlic. Toss to coat chicken evenly and allow to... - 32.2773
Lemongrass Salad With Chinese Sausage And Mango
1. Steam the sausage over boiling water until plump, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly and pat dry, then slice thinly.
2, Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the sliced lemongrass with the garlic, shallot, chiles, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, gula Jawa,... - 31.3628
1. In a bowl, combine the fish sauce, garlic, curry powder, salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sugar. Add the chicken to coat.
2. In a small skillet, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water; cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.548
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
A lovely way to cool down on a hot summer day, this sweet, fragrant iced cooler is a sure winner. This combination of lemongrass, fresh mint and tea is very cooling and refreshing. Sip on it slowly and you will feel your energy coming back. - 0
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Paleo Lemongrass Chicken Curry
FOR CHICKEN CURRY
1. In a pot, heat ghee and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add in the ginger and salt and cook for a few minutes. Once the ginger starts to soften add in garlic cloves.
3. Add in Thai green curry paste and red pepper flakes. ... - 0
Lemongrass Recipes By Category