- » Lemonade Strawberry Ice Cube
Lemonade Strawberry Ice Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemonade strawberry ice cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemonade strawberry ice cube recipes.
Sweet Strawberry Ice Cubes
Indulge your inner child with this scrumptious strawberry ice cubes. These tasty, sweet ice cubes are a brilliant idea for any cocktails. This icy refresher will have you living the slush life! Perfect for the warm months ahead. - 132.634
Fruit Ice Cubes
Freeze whole strawberries, grapes, cherries or mint leaves in lemonade as for vegetable ice cubes. - 21.8269
Strawberry Lemonade is great to have on a hot summer day. This is super easy to make without much effort. It’s really refreshing and cooling. - 114.412
Sweet And Tangy Strawberry Lemonade
Few drinks are as refreshing as a yummy glass of lemonade. Want to know of a way to make this timeless classic even more delicious? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect strawberry lemonade, a drink so tasty and refreshing that you would want to... - 125.663
Strawberry Pink Lemonade Syrup
1. Take a small jar, add all the ingredients to it.
2. Cover and shake to blend well.
3. Place in the refrigerator to chill till used.
4. Take individual tall glasses.
5. Shake the lemonade syrup and fill 1/3rd of each of the glass.
6. Add... - 35.3622
Old Fashioned Homemade Lemonade
I will show you how to make lemonade from scratch the old fashion way using just 3 ingredients, real lemons, sugar and water. It doesn't really matter which type of lemons you use but my favorite is the Meyer lemon because it tends to be sweeter. - 96.564
1) Trim and hull strawberries, drain in a small colander. Cut into small pieces.
2) Finely sieve strawberries. Add mixture to the puree. Blend the fruit and sugar to puree in a blender.
3) Pour lemonade in the strawberry puree to make 2... - 36.0251
Old Fashioned Lemonade
We know that there is nothing better than a glass of fresh Lemonade to quench our thirst on a hot summer day. It is super simple to make, and you should involve your kids when you make it. Watch and learn how to make this excellent thirst-quencher from this... - 114.119
Ruth's Best Lemonade
1. In a bowl or a 1-quart or larger jar, combine sugar and 1 1/4 cups hot water. Stir occasionally, or screw lid on jar and shake occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, grate 1 tablespoon lemon peel (yellow part only) from 2 or... - 22.9547
Strawberry Tced Tea Fizz
In large bowl combine strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In another bowl pour water over tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
Stir into strawberry mixture along with lemonade concentrate and chill. - 28.9979
Strawberry Palm Cocktail
1.Put ice cubes in the glass.
2.Pour strawberry liqueur, Frangelico, Malibu, lemon juice and top it with lemonade.
3. Serve the blue lagoon cocktail chilled and garnish with strawberry and lemon slice if you like. - 102.681
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 35.443
Strawberry And Raisin Smoothie
Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!! - 45.2374
Favorite Patio Refresher
Combine first 7 ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Place ice cubes in tall chilled glasses; fill 3/4 full with fruit mixture.
Tip each glass and pour carbonated beverage down side to fill. - 26.1673
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
This Sparkling Strawberry Punch is a refreshing and tastyOne sip and you will be addicted to this drink for life. Don€™t miss out on the Sparkling Strawberry Punch! - 30.7912
Strawberry Ginger Punch
DISSOLVE gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add cold water, strawberries and concentrate; stir until strawberries and concentrate are thawed.
Chill until ready to serve.
Stir in ginger ale and mint. - 34.2161
1. In an eight cup measure, mix the frozen concentrates, add water to bring it up to four cups and fill with ice cubes; cover and chill
2. In each of the eight tall glasses, place two strawberries and a wedge of lime; pour in thw fruit swizzle... - 29.644
Summer Wine Punch
Mix the wine and sherry and divide between jugs.
Top up with lemonade and ice cubes.
Top with mint, apple and sliced strawberries if using. - 29.165
Place peaches, lemonade concentrate, and vodka in blender. Fill blender to the top with ice cubes and whirl on high speed until smooth.
In each strawberry make one vertical cut going three-quarters of the way through the berry, leaving the leaves and stem... - 21.6614
Sparkling Fruit Punch
The Sparkling Fruit Punch is a unique and tasty drink. I served this at a party for my in laws and everyone loved it! Try this Sparkling Fruit Punch recipe for yourself! - 30.2143
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 27.325
Lemon Cranberry Nectar
Blend thoroughly the cranberry juice, apricot nectar, and water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate until melted.
Pour into tall glasses over ice cubes or crushed ice. - 26.9543
Champagne Rose Punch
In large bowl, combine strawberries and 31/4 cups (one 4/5 quart) Rise wine.
Cover; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Press strawberry mixrure through strainer into punch bowl or 3 quart container; add thawed lemonade concentrate, remaining rose wine,... - 22.5641
In blender container combine juice concentrate, liquor, frozen peaches, and 1/4 cup water; blend till smooth.
Add ice cubes one at a time to make about 5 cups of slushy mixture. - 26.798
1. Mix frozen concentrates in an 8-cup pitcher; add water to total 4 cups and stir well. Fill with ice cubes, cover and chill.
2. To serve, place 2 strawberries and 1 lime wedge in each of 8 tall glasses; pour in fruit swizzle. - 19.2309
Blushing Fruit Punch
1) In a blender jar, add the lemonade, strawberries and pineapple, blend for about 1 minute, until smooth.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill until serving time.
3) Stir in the ginger ale, pour over the ice cubes in glasses and serve... - 28.8056
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Add water; stir to dissolve.
Pour over ice cubes.
Pour ginger ale slowly down side of container. - 31.7326
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 131.976