- » Lemonade Soda
Lemonade Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemonade soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemonade soda recipes.
Why Drink Soda, Drink Lemonade
1. In a large pitcher take some ice cold water with some ice in it. Add lemon juice, sugar, salt and ground cumin to it. Also add the grated ginger and a few mint leaves.
2. Use a strainer to filter the lemmonade into glasses to serve.
3.... - 0
You May Also Like!
In blender container, puree strawberries.
In pitcher, combine pureed strawberries, water, brand and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add club soda. - 26.0953
Sunny Side Lemonade
Think regular lemonade is too common? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make a refreshing lemonade with an interesting twist to the classic recipe. Watch to know more! - 105.192
1. Place a saucepan over low heat, add water and sugar in it. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Set it aside to cool. You can also put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool completely.
3. Pour lemon juice, and soda water in it. Mix.
4.... - 99.3319
Old Fashioned Lemonade
We know that there is nothing better than a glass of fresh Lemonade to quench our thirst on a hot summer day. It is super simple to make, and you should involve your kids when you make it. Watch and learn how to make this excellent thirst-quencher from this... - 103.495
1. Place lime and lemon juice, sugar and 2 cups mint leaves in a blender. Blend on high speed until mint leaves are crushed.
2. Transfer the blended mixture to a gallon container and stir in lemon-lime soda. - 25.1698
In large mixer bowl cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, beating till light and fluffy together flour and soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with 1/2 cup of the lemonade concentrate.
Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10... - 32.6657
Soft Lemonade Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
Combine flour and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with 1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8... - 37.5554
Joan's Lemonade Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; beat in eggs. Mix flour, salt, and soda, then add alternately with 1/2 cup concentrate. Add grated rind. Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned around edges. Brush... - 22.0988
Combine lemon juice, apple juice concentrate and orange extract.
To 3 tbsp (45 mL) of mixture, add ice cubes and soda water to fill a glass. - 24.0385