- » Lemonade Float
Lemonade Float Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemonade float recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemonade float recipes.
Dairy Free Lemon Float
1) In a tall glass pour the lemonade.
2) Add ice cream to it.
3) Garnish with a slice of orange or lime. - 29.2449
Floating Island Punch
Heat sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
Combine fruit juice, ginger ale, sparkling water, cherries and orange slices.
Press thawed raspberries through a sieve to remove seeds and add.
Add sugar syrup.
Pour into punch bowl and add ice - 36.2236
June's Cooler Homemade Lemonade
Wash the lemon.
Put it on to a board and using a sharp knife cut the lemon into quarters.
Put the lemon, sugar, ice and water into the goblet.
Secure the lid and turn on to a fast speed for 10 seconds.
Holding a sieve over a wide necked jug strain the... - 28.8234
Reserve 4 nectarine slices for garnish, if desired.
In blender or food processor, combine nectarines, lemonade concentrate and water.
Blend until smooth.
Divide fruit cubes and nectarine mixture among 4 glasses.
Fill with sparkling water.
Float nectarine... - 28.484
Rosy Lemonade Punch
1. In a bowl, place ice and pour MATEUS Rose, lemonade and grenadine on top; stir to mix.
2. Float slices of lemon on top.
3. In glasses or cups, pour drink and garnish each serving with a cherry, if desired. - 30.1315
Loganberry Lemonade Punch
Mix thoroughly the lemonade concentrate, berry juice, and water.
Set in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
When ready to serve, pour mixture into a chilled punch bowl.
Add the sparkling water and ginger ale; stir to blend.
If desired, a decorative ice block... - 32.8317
Who isn't excited about making this delicious Hot Toddies! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Hot Toddies is amazingly tempting! Give it a try and just sit back and indulge! - 27.5635
Lazy Daze Cocktail
I would say Lazy Daze is a novelty when it comes to cocktails. I had a brainwave and I did not stop till I churned out this Lazy Daze cocktail. So, stop being lazy, get set and go! - 25.3258
The Shirley Temple drink is real yummy after any meaI.I make this Shirley Temple drink quite often. Give it a try too! - 21.696
Double Raspberry Frost
1. In a punch bowl, add raspberry syrup and water and stir in lemonade concentrate and carbonated beverage into it
2. Add ice cubes, float lemon slices ans mint sprigs on top and serve - 29.6097
Chill the cider, pineapple juice and lemonade separately.
Just before serving, pour all three into a large bowl and float the orange and lemon slices and ice cubes on the top. - 27.1144
For thos who love the flavor of claret wine, this Claret Punch will be a treat. You can rely on this Claret Punch when guests arrive unexpected. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Claret Punch. - 26.0232
1. Combine sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves, allspice and water in a small saucepan; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain into a medium-size bowl; cool.
2. When ready to mix punch, pour spiced-water mixture into a punch bowl; stir in thawed lemonade and... - 34.8825
Grape Juice Punch
Combine ingredients. Serve over ice. For a float, omit ice and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. - 16.8444
Mulled Apple Juice
Combine apple juice and lemonade concentrate in large saucepan.
Add cinnamon and cloves, tied in a bag.
Heat until juices start to simmer.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into heat-proof punch bowl.
Float two or three red apples which have been studded with additional... - 30.1123
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 29.9097
Lemon zingo is a mixed fruit juice recipe prepared with pineapple and lemonade concentrate. Prepared with carbonated water for a fizz to it, the lemon zingo is great for summer days! - 32.6958
1. Combine lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup in a large bowl. Add Clear Ice Ring or several trays of ice.
2. Garnish with lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint; float on top. - 28.0847
1. In a large bowl, mix lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup; add lots of ice to it
2. Float threaded lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint on top and serve in paper cups - 35.2894
Curious Caribbean Punch
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice and apple juice.
2. Add ice cubes and mix. Add lemon slices to float as garnish.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 37.2578
Anytime Wine Punch
Anytime Wine Punch is served as beverage across the world. If you like wine flavored beverages then try this Anytime Wine Punch recipe. - 22.7039
Orange Blossom Cooler
Combine frozen concentrates and water.
Place sherbet and ice cream in bottom of punch bowl; break in small pieces with a large spoon.
Add juice mixture; stir till sherbet and ice cream are partially melted.
On top of punch, float ''blossoms" of orange slices... - 26.5827
Stir water and sugar in punch bowl until sugar dissolves.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve.
Carefully add ginger ale.
Float orange and lemon slices on top. - 37.9218
Many Fruited Punch
Planning to have a party? Begin the evening with a delicious Many-Fruited Punch. Combine the goodness of a number of fruits…all in a glass. Have a blast. - 39.9496
Sparkling Fruit Refresher
Combine concentrates and water in a punch bowl; stir until well blended.
Mix in food coloring and ginger ale.
Add strawberries (including syrup).
Float scoops of sherbet on punch. - 31.0201
Raspberry Mint Crush
Combine sugar, mint leaves, and boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Add raspberries and concentrate; stir until thawed.
Strain into chilled pitcher half full of ice; add cold water, stir.
If desired, float a few fresh raspberries in punch and garnish glasses... - 27.6012
Stand watermelon on end; cut thin slice off bottom to make it level.
Cut top third off melon.
Using cup as guide, trace scallops around top outside edge of melon.
Carve scalloped edge, following pattern.
Scoop out fruit; serve later.
Chill melon... - 38.928
Lemon Ginger Gin Martini
Searching for a unique cocktail recipe - here is a special cocktail which your guests are going to appreciate. Preparing lemon ginger martini takes maximum of 10 minutes. It is also easy to learn once you watch the recipe video. - 122.976
Lemonade Float Recipes By Category