- » Lemon Yogurt Glaze
Lemon Yogurt Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon yogurt glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon yogurt glaze recipes.
Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze
Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 45.0406
Glazed Au Citron Et Yaourt
1. Beat the yogurt and sugar together until the sugar has dissolved. Add the lemon rind and juice. Taste and add a little more sugar if the mixture is too sharp -remember that freezing dulls the sweetness of food.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the freezer or... - 32.7118
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 6-cup Bundt pan.
Beat margarine in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
Beat in brown sugar, yogurt, whole egg, egg whites and 3 teaspoons lemon juice.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and... - 44.061
Lemon Blueberry Biscuits
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Combine yogurt, egg, butter and lemon peel; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in blueberries.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly... - 39.7505
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread With Lemon Glage
To make the lemon poppy seed bread: Grind the poppy seeds in a spice grinder or crush with a mortar and pestle.
Transfer to a small saucepan and add the milk.
Bring to a boil.
Stir once, remove from the heat, and allow to cool.
Preheat the oven to... - 50.3494
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 45.845
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 40.335
Tandoori Leg Of Lamb
1. In a large roasting pan, mix 1/2 cup of the lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of salt. Place the lamb in the pan and coat well with the lemon juice. Let the lamb stand in the juice for 30 minutes, then drain.
2. In a large bowl, stir together theyogurt, oil,... - 28.7382
Here's a quick and super lemony lemon loaf. It is one of my favourite recipes and I hope it will become one of yours! - 132.493
Lite Lemon Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with gluten free nonstick spray.
3. Grate the lemon zest into the sugar and stir to combine.
4. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and add the lemon juice and vanilla.
5. To make... - 107.132
If you love citrus flavored baked goods then try this one! This amazing, lemony cake loaf is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly squeezed lemon juice and just-grated zest is critical... - 115.696
Wisconsin Cheese Pinwheel Danish
Try this alluring Wisconsin Cheese Pinwheel Danish recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Wisconsin Cheese Pinwheel Danish is a dish which you will always love to serve as a snack. - 43.6742
Combine taco sauce, mustard and lime juice in large bowl.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat until foamy.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
Add chicken... - 35.1492
Citrus Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a... - 105.93
Saute onion in butter in a large saucepan, cooking until glazed.
Add potato, broth, salt, and tarragon.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Blend in a paste of cornstarch and cook until thickened.
Pour into a blender container and blend with watercress and yogurt,... - 35.5126
Its A Fine Lime Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: In medium bowl, sift together cake flour, baking soda, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, sugar, oil, butter, egg, lime... - 37.0942
Blueberry Crunch Parfaits
In small bowl, combine glaze and blueberries.
In 4 parfait glasses, layer half of the yogurt, half of the blueberry mixture and half of the granola.
Garnish with kiwi slices and lemon peel, if desired. - 25.877
Scrumptious Apple Cake
Preheat oven 350°F.
Beat egg whites until slightly foamy in medium bowl.
Stir in sugar and applesauce.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Stir flour mixture and vanilla into applesauce mixture.
Spread apples in 13 x9 inch baking pan... - 44.5995
Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, mustard, ginger, and salt.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, margarine, molasses, acesulfame-K, and prune puree.
Add the flour-and-spice mixture to the wet mixture and stir together.
In a... - 42.7427
Zucchini Muffin With Streusel Topping
The best way to get your family to eat zucchini is by baking a batch of these healthy and delicious lemony zucchini muffins. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for breakfast, an afternoon teatime snack or even a sweet ending to your day! These... - 119.509
Orange Blossom Muffins
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt;... - 42.377
Borscht is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Borscht, you will always crave for some more. - 38.281
Austrian Almond Loaf
Generously grease 2 or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
In small skillet, over medium heat, heat margarine and almonds until light golden brown, stirring constantly.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour,... - 40.1742
Spiced Fruit Compote
In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with a pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix until thoroughly combined.
Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap... - 44.9891
Chicken And Couscous Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Place the couscous in a bowl and just cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat until soft... - 39.7398
Fresh Raspberry Cream Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together when pressed against the sides... - 47.481
Cherry & Nectarine Cobbler
To make pastry: In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 tsp sugar and salt.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut cream cheese and butter or margarine into the flour mixture until crumbly.
With a fork, gradually stir in enough milk so the mixture just clumps... - 40.6366