- » Lemon Yogurt Cookies
Lemon Yogurt Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon yogurt cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon yogurt cookies recipes.
Lemon Yogurt Cake Cookies
Combine cake mix, lemon yogurt, and lemon rind in a medium-size bowl.
Stir to blend completely. (Mix will seem sticky.) Drop on a cool, greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Move to cooling rack. - 25.4646
You May Also Like!
Lemon Cookie Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
1. Arrange half of cookies on flat surface, bottom sides up. Scoop 1/2 cup softened yogurt onto each cookie. Top with another cookie. Pat chips around edges of yogurt.
2. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap or wax paper. Freeze 1 hour, or until firm. Frozen... - 20.7477
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine sugar, orange juice and peel in small saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
Let cool, then refrigerate.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine once to scrape down... - 40.2427
English Lemon Cookies
English lemon cookies are baked lemon cookies flavored with lemon peel and lemon juice. Baked with flour, egg and sugar, the english lemon cookies are light and flavorful and can be served with afternoon tea. - 44.2702
Poached Pears With Yogurt Sauce
1. Core whole, unpeeled pears.
2. In a broad saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine honey, lemon juice, ginger, cloves, and apple juice.
3. Bring to boil over medium heat.
4. Place pears upright in boiling liquid.
5. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 30-45... - 43.1119
Lemon Blueberry Biscuits
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Combine yogurt, egg, butter and lemon peel; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in blueberries.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly... - 41.2182
Lemon Almond Dreams
Prepare Basic Drop Cookie Dough.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the yogurt and the almonds.
Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake in 375° oven 8 to 10 minutes.
Let stand 30 seconds; remove to rack.
Combine powdered sugar and the 1/4 cup... - 27.3629
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Toss currants in 2 table-spoons flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into large bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
Add currants, egg, yogurt and lemon rind to flour... - 42.8428
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.9964
Jumbo Lemon Delight
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine yogurt cheese, arrowroot, lemon peel, and lemon extract.
3) In another bowl, beat egg white until stiff and then fold in the egg white in the yogurt mixture.
4) Spoon the mixture over... - 42.7157
Lemon Nutmeg Scones
Heat oven to 450°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles... - 40.3104