- » Lemon Yogurt Chicken
Lemon Yogurt Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon yogurt chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon yogurt chicken recipes.
Greek-style Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
The Greeks definitely know how to make heavenly grilled chicken and have their own style of cooking chicken. All grilled chicken lovers should try out this recipe. The fresh yogurt and lemon juice in the marinade makes the chicken so succulent and tender. The... - 105.96
Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to... - 38.4184
Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
In small bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil, onion, honey and garlic.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Brush marinade on all sides.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill chicken, on... - 35.8514
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
You May Also Like!
Lemon Honey Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt Sauce
Melt the butter in a medium frying pan over moderate heat, add honey, lemon juice, apricot jam, lemon rind and black peppercorns.
Thread chicken pieces and red pepper cubes alternately on short skewers and place kebabs in frying pan.
Cook for 1-2 minutes on... - 34.2196
Chicken Breasts With Lime Slices Under The Skin
To prepare yogurt sauce, blend lime zest, juice, and coriander into yogurt.
Spoon sauce into a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir sauce before serving.
Cut 4 paper-thin slices from center of lime.
Use remainder of lime for juice for... - 41.0572
Baked Yogurt Chicken
The baked yogurt chicken is a creamy and flavorful chicken recipe made with yogurt and dill. Prepared by sauteing the chicken, the baked yogurt chicken is further cooked in the oven with mushrooms and lemon juice and flavored with paprika and dill. - 43.2356
Spiced Yogurt Roast Chicken
1. Remove skin and all visible fat from chicken. Chop off and discard wings. Loosen skin of chicken, separating from meat without tearing. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cayenne. Rub... - 32.4176
Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Sauce
Chicken breasts with yogurt sauce is a fresh and mild recipe of chicken cooked along with vegetables in yogurt and stock. Flavored with paprika and parsley along with lemon juice and butter, the chicken breasts with yogurt sauce is delectable and can be... - 48.0388
Yogurt Chicken Salads
In small saucepan soften unflavored gelatin in the unsweetened pineapple juice; add salt.
Heat and stir till the gelatin is dissolved.
Combine lemon yogurt and salad dressing or mayonnaise; stir in the gelatin.
Chill the yogurt mixture till partially... - 39.0769
Tandoori Chicken With Yogurt
About 40 minutes before cooking, start barbecue fire.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a bowl, mash together ginger, allspice, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice to make a paste.
Then lift skin of each chicken leg; spread 1 teaspoon paste over flesh of thigh and... - 36.6161
Roast Chicken With Yogurt Gravy
1) From chicken, remove giblets and neck, and reserve for other uses.
2) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
3) Wash the chicken with cold water, and par dry.
4) Place lemon wedges in cavity of chicken.
5) With skewers, close the cavity... - 36.5574
Yogurt Baked Chicken
1) In a 3-quart baking dish, combine together the lemon juice, yogurt, soy sauce, curry powder, coriander and pepper.
2) In the sauce, turn the chicken well to coat all the sides.
3) Cover the chicken and refrigerate it for several hours, or... - 40.4419
Spicy Coconut Yogurt Chicken Breasts
Mix together the yoghurt, curry paste, coconut, sugar, a little salt and pepper and the coriander.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely.
Leave to marinate for as long as possible (up to 12 hours).
Remove from the marinade and place on a grill... - 34.6613