- » Lemon Yogurt Cheesecake
Lemon Yogurt Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon yogurt cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon yogurt cheesecake recipes.
Lemon Cheesecake Pudding
In small saucepan combine sugar, gelatin, and salt; add 2/3 cup cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add cream cheese, yogurt, lemon peel, lemon juice, and food coloring; beat till smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Pour... - 43.2585
Place a double layer of cheesecloth or a cloth napkin in a colander; set in a bowl.
Pour yogurt onto cloth, cover loosely, and refrigerate.
Let drain about 8 hours (prepare this the night before).
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine margarine and crumbs to form... - 47.4105
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
1. Put spoonfuls of yogurt onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape yogurt from paper towels into a bowl using a rubber spatula. Add cream cheese and powdered... - 24.3392
Fluffy Lemon Cheesecake
Good news! There is a light cheesecake, and it's easy to make.
Lowfat cottage cheese and yogurt, along with billowy beaten egg whites, make the lemony filling extra light.
Prepare Zwieback Crumb Crust.
Spray a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
Pat... - 43.8729
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the biscuit crumbs. Press over the base of a 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix together until smooth. Set aside a... - 34.6029
1. Place jelly crystals and gelatin in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place yogurt and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add jelly mixture and process until combined.
3. Beat egg... - 34.1776
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
Goat an 8" springform pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cookies in the prepared pan; tilt and rotate the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
Tap the pan on the counter so that the cookies are evenly distributed.
In a small saucepan over low heat,... - 41.3295
Lemon Cheesecake With Blueberries
To make the crust, mix together the biscuits, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine in a bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until it is frothy.
Stir the egg white into the crumb mixture.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 23 cm (9 inch)... - 46.526
Low Fat Lemon Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
3. Take a 9 X 3-inch springform pan with a removable bottom and spray with PAM only on the bottom.
4. Melt the margarine and cool it.
5. In a bowl mix the... - 49.4231
Lime Ginger Cheesecake
Lime ginger cheesecake is a spicey lemon cheesecake made with ricotta cheese. Prepared along with gelatin and yogurt, this creamy, dreamy cheesecake is lovely and full of flavor. Chilled to set, it can be served cold. - 48.0522
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 41.792
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Reserving 1 tablespoon of the ground hazelnuts, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pan and... - 38.3841
1. Place a cheesecloth-lined strainer over a medium-size bowl. Spoon the yogurt into the strainer, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
2. Leaving the yogurt in the strainer, stir in the sugar, lemon zest and vanilla. Cover the strainer... - 31.6424
Individual Cheesecake Delights
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Paper-line 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Place 1 gingersnap in each cup.
Place cheeses, sugar, egg, lemon juice and vanilla in food processor or blender; process until blended.
Pour mixture evenly over gingersnaps.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes... - 45.4502
No Guilt Cheesecake
Spoon yogurt into large strainer lined with double thickness of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place bowl beneath, but not touching strainer to catch liquid.
Chill 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small bowl combine crumbs and melted... - 45.2386
Baked Blackberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease and line the base of an 18 cm / 7 in cake tin.
2. Whizz the cottage cheese in a food processor or blender until smooth, or rub it through a sieve.
3. Add the yogurt, flour, sugar, egg and egg white,... - 39.5113
Delicious Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
Are you still undecided what to prepare for dessert in the coming festive days? Well, here is an easy recipe which does not use eggs or gelatin, which is suitable for almost any occasion. It looks great, it low fat and it tastes just awesome! So watch the... - 123.196
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
To prepare the crust: In a small bowl, combine the graham crackercrumbs, sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
Using yourfingers, press the mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of the... - 42.8071
Slim Line Cheesecake
Place yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
Tear zest in thirds.
Using metal blade, process zest and sugar until zest is finely chopped; add to yogurt.
Process cottage cheese, eggs, flour, and vanilla until smooth.
Add to yogurt and stir well.
Pour into a buttered... - 44.3739
Slim Blender Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Butter 13 x 9 inch baking pan; dust bottom with cracker crumbs; set aside.
Place yogurt, eggs, milk powder, sugar, flour, lemon juice, vanilla and salt in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Pour into large bowl.
Place... - 45.9786
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
In heavy saucepan, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar.
Beat in half-and-half.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until just thick enough to coat back of spoon.
Do not boil.
Remove from heat Chill thoroughly.
Beat cream cheese until light Add remaining... - 42.9896
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, until well blended.
Pour into graham cracker crumb crust.
Bake for 35 minutes or until center is set.
Cool; refrigerate 3 hours or... - 32.6026
For crust, in a small mixing bowl combine the crushed graham crackers and melted margarine.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake in a 325° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool the crust.
In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and... - 42.9324
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
"healthy" Raspberry Cheesecake
A “healthy cheesecake” sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? But it is true, this cheesecake is a sin you can commit on a regular basis cause it has only 235 calories per serving and is as delicious as the real thing. Raspberries are an all-time... - 108.508
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch glass baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except cracker crumbs (or cereal) until smooth.
4)... - 45.3691
Tofu Rare Cheesecake
1. Line a cake pan with removable bottom with a wax paper.
2. Put the graham cracker in a sealed bag and crumble them roughly with your fingers.
3. Pound the cracker and roll the cracker until powdered.
4. Add the melted butter in to the... - 91.8167
Beat eggs until thick, add honey, flour, salt, lemon juice, and rind.
Blend cream cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt then add to the egg mixture.
Pour into graham cracker crust.
(To make crust, crumble 18 graham crackers with rolling pin and stir... - 38.1115
Cheese Cake Fitness House Style
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Combine ingredients and pat into spring form pan, covering bottom of pan and bringing up sides about 1 1/2 inches.
Using a blender, blend cornstarch and yogurt until cornstarch is dissolved.
Then add cottage cheese and blend until... - 47.3841
Black And White Sesame Cheese Cake
I came up with this recipe as per a request from my friend in NYC. Imagine a grey cheese cake. I know it would not tickle your appetite. So I did not want to make an ordinary cake, but rather a healthy choice that would allow us to enjoy the great flavour of... - 68.2558
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat until light and frothy.
3) Add salt, lemon juice, extracts, honey, flour and lemon peel.
4) Add small amounts of cottage cheese and yogurt to beat at a time.
5) Use an unbaked... - 50.8758
Creamy Cheesy Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle over a very well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan. Roll pan until the inside is evenly coated with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the eggs until very... - 32.1756
Frozen Rainbow Torte
Let sherbets stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
Meanwhile, set aside 1/2 cup of the macaroon crumbs; stir cream into remaining 1 1/2 cups.
Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or layer cake pan with removable... - 31.2662