- » Lemon Yogurt
Lemon Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon yogurt recipes.
Frozen Lemon Yogurt
Learn all the tricks to make the creamiest and richest frozen yogurt in the planet. In this recipe I make lemon frozen yogurt but you can steep the milk with the flavor of your preference, versatile like that.
Learn how to avoid ice crystals and how to... - 131.862
Moroccan Yogurt Lemon Cake
Here is an excellent Moroccan yogurt lemon cake recipe. This is a simple and delicious cake that will make your friends and family love you more. Dip the warm cake in cold milk and eat, or just like that, both ways it tastes absolutely divine! - 111.031
Yummy Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups
Your meal is incomplete without a yummy dessert? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares an easy to make Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups recipe which is sure going to bring a smile on every face across your dining table. - 107.108
Greek-style Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
The Greeks definitely know how to make heavenly grilled chicken and have their own style of cooking chicken. All grilled chicken lovers should try out this recipe. The fresh yogurt and lemon juice in the marinade makes the chicken so succulent and tender. The... - 105.96
Artichokes With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
I make artichokes almost every Sunday night. They’re especially delicious this time of year and their sweet meat tastes even better when dipped into this yogurt sauce. - 97.093
Low-fat Lemon Cream
This Lemon Cream Sauce can be used almost anywhere you'd use whipped cream, with a much more diet friendly calorie count. Made with low-fat yogurt and flavored with real lemon juice, pair it with a slice of pie, cake, meringue or just plain fruit for an sweet... - 94.1829
Lemon Yogurt Raisin Tea Bread
Lemon Yogurt Raisin Tea Bread is a very tempting side dish which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe on the coming get together party! - 48.3911
Lemon Yogurt Ice Cream
Yummy Lemon Yoghurt Ice Creamare irresistible! This Lemon Yoghurt Ice Cream recipe is fantastic and I often use it to surprise my family on a lazy weekend. Trust me the Ice Cream bowls are licked clean! - 46.2258
Lemon Yogurt Coffee Cake
You'll simply love this Lemon Yogurt Coffee Cake. Try this amazingly delicious Lemon Yogurt Coffee Cake; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 45.7231
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 45.2026
Lemon Walnut Frozen Yogurt
1. ln a small saucepan, soak gelatin in milk and let stand for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar to the gelatin and milk mixture.
3. Place pan over moderately low heat and stir constantly for about 2 minutes, until dissolved.
4. Take pan off the... - 42.7849
Lemon Yogurt Cranberry Muffins
lemon yogurt cranberry muffins are made with chopped cranberries and wheat flour. Flavored with lemon extract and lemon zest, this muffin is tangy and summer fresh. The honey sweetens up this little bake just the right amount. - 42.3036
Frozen Lemon Yogurt Pie
1) Into a medium bowl, add in condensed milk, yoghurt and lemon peel along with the lemon juice.
2) Into a small bowl, add in cream. Beat with an electric mixer to get soft peaks.
3) Fold half the amount of whipped cream into the lemon mixture. Mix... - 42.0158
Lemon Yogurt Sorbet
1) In a blender, add yoghurt, lemon juice, crystallized ginger, lemon zest and honey. Blend to get a smooth puree.
2) Into a big bowl, add the blended puree, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) Using an ice cream machine, process the... - 39.6915
Lemon Frozen Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Combine yogurt, 1/3 cup sugar, and lemon rind, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add gelatin mixture, stirring well.
Set... - 39.6129
Lemon Yogurt Dressing
In a pan, blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in water, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Stir some of the hot sauce into eggs, then stir all into mixture in... - 39.1756
Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to... - 38.4184
Lemon Yogurt Grilled Chicken
In small bowl, combine yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, oil, onion, honey and garlic.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Brush marinade on all sides.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill chicken, on... - 35.8514
Lemon Mint Yogurt Dressing
1) In a bowl, whisk the yogurt, lemon juice and zest together.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue to whisk until slightly thick.
3) Fold in the pepper and mint just before serving. - 35.6429
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
Raspberry Lemon Frozen Yogurt
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Combine gelatin mixture, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and... - 35.134
Lemon Yogurt Loaf
1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another large bowl, beat eggs; stir in sugar, yogurt, oil and lemon zest. Fold in flour mixture to make a smooth batter.
2.Spoon into prepared pan; bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake... - 34.7812
Flounder Fillets With Lemon Yogurt
Place fillets side by side in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and horse radish in a small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover with waxed paper and cook 2 minutes on High.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Cook 2 minutes more.
Let set,... - 33.018
1) In a bowl, beat together all ingredients.
2) Take small pots; pour the mixture in them and then place the pots over a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes to allow setting.
3) Allow chilling by keeping in refrigerator.
4) Use as required. - 31.9187
Fruit With Lemon Yogurt Sauce
1. For the sauce, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
2. Place all the fruit in a large bowl and toss gently to coat the fruit with the sauce. - 31.0689
Savory Yogurt Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Allow to stand in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving. - 30.6743
Banana Lemon Yogurt Pops
Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Place banana and yogurt in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Fold yogurt mixture into egg white... - 30.1388
1. In a bowl or a container combine the lemon juice, sugar and salt such that dissolved.
2. Whisk in oil and then yoghurt.
3. Use after letting it stand for 30 minutes. - 28.9853
Citrus Yogurt Delight
1. In a blender, add yogurt, orange juice, peach, ice and blend until frothy.
2. In a glass, pour the contents and serve chilled. - 28.4951
Pasta With Smoked Salmon In Yogurt And Lemon
Toss cooked pasta with the yogurt.
Scatter the salmon strips on top, then sprinkle with lemon juice or zest and scatter with chives.
Season to taste with black pepper. - 28.3602
Lemon Yogurt Dressing
If you like playing around with different quantities of dressing, this Lemon Yogurt Dressing is one you can try! The combination in this Lemon Yogurt Dressing is usual as well as versatile. - 27.2001
Lemon Yogurt Cake Cookies
Combine cake mix, lemon yogurt, and lemon rind in a medium-size bowl.
Stir to blend completely. (Mix will seem sticky.) Drop on a cool, greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Move to cooling rack. - 25.4646
Herbed Lamb Kebabs With Yogurt Sauce
Cut the lamb shoulder across the grain into thin slices with a sharp knife, flatten the slices between sheets of plastic wrap until they are 1/8 inch thick, and cut them into 1-inch-wide strips.
In a saucepan whisk together the lemon juice, the thyme, the - 24.9098
Lemon Cookie Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
1. Arrange half of cookies on flat surface, bottom sides up. Scoop 1/2 cup softened yogurt onto each cookie. Top with another cookie. Pat chips around edges of yogurt.
2. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap or wax paper. Freeze 1 hour, or until firm. Frozen... - 20.7477
Lemon Yogurt Recipes By Category