- » Lemon Walnut Square
Lemon Walnut Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon walnut square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon walnut square recipes.
Unbaked Date Walnut Squares
Blend dates, water, 2 tbsp.sugar, and lemon juice in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until soft and thick, about 5 min.
Remove from heat; stir in 3/4 cup walnuts; cool.
Blend crumbs, butter, 2 tbsp.sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
Pr - 32.8778
Date And Walnut Squares
Beat egg whites and salt until foamy throughout.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar gradually and beat until stiff peaks will form.
Fold in half of the cereal.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored, add remaining sugar gradually, and beat until blended.
Fold in... - 42.2279
Chocolate Nut Squares
Beat eggs with a hand beater until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually beat in sugar with a spoon.
Stir in vanilla and chocolate.
Gradually add flour and blend.
Add 1/2 the nuts and pour into a greased or oiled 8" x 8" x 2" pan.
Spread out with a spatula, then... - 34.9319
Rub to crumbs and pack in baking tin.
Bake slowly at 300° F. until golden brown.
Mix the cocoanut, brown sugar, walnuts and baking powder with the unbeaten eggs.
Place this on the baked foundation and let brown.
Cover with a thin butter icing flavored with... - 34.1072
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Butter a 9 inch... - 41.8011
Sweet Sour Lemon Squares
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Crumble together margarine and flour, using fingers.
Sprinkle evenly in 9 inch square pan.
Bake in oven 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs; mix in brown sugar, coconut, walnuts, baking powder and vanilla.
Spread over first mixture when... - 43.4419
Combine all ingredients.
Press into 9x9-inch pan and cut in small squares.
Or roll in balls or in finger shapes.
Place confections on platter and dry several hours.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Makes about 5 dozen pieces.
Note: If desired, dip confection in melted... - 36.2536
1. Combine oats, flour, nuts, browp sugar and baking powder in a medium-size bowl. Stir in butter or margarine to make a crumbly mixture. Pat two-thirds of the mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
2. Combine sweetened condensed milk, marmalade... - 30.0488
Nutty Raspberry Squares
1. Crumble cookie dough into pieces. Cut in oats and nuts with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Pat mixture into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan, reserving about one quarter of the mixture for topping.
3. Combine preserves, lemon peel, and lemon... - 28.9268
Creamy Frosty Strawberry Squares
In medium saucepan melt butter.
Stir in flour, walnuts, and brown sugar.
Spread evenly in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven for 20 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove 1/3 of the crumbs; set aside.
Spread remaining... - 39.5713
Frosty Strawberry Squares With Pecans
Stir together flour, sugar, nuts and butter.
Spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 3/4 of the crumbs in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Reserve 10-12 whole strawberries, and slice remainder.
Combine egg... - 43.0329
Pour boiling water over oats; let stand 20 minutes.
Water will be absorbed.
Combine eggs and brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at medium high speed until well blended.
Beat in butter and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon onto... - 42.4414
Oatmeal squares are cookie like baked snacks made with rolled oats and walnuts. Baked with added flour, eggs, vanilla flavoring, brown sugar, nutmeg and lemon extract, the oatmeal squares are richly flavored snacks that can be enjoyed anytime. - 38.8773
Nutty Prune Squares
1. To make filling, cook prunes until soft in water in a covered saucepan. Cool prunes, remove and discard pits, cut into halves, and force through a food mill. Mix in lemon juice, peel, and jam.
2. To make dough, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in... - 37.2196
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy.
With a fork, blend in flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in walnuts.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping; then press remainder firmly and evenly over bottom of a... - 40.5871
Generously grease one 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Put the apricots and lemon juice with 2 tablespoons water in a small pan, cook gently until soft, then cool.
Sift the flour and baking-powder with the salt into a bowl and rub in the butter.
Add the sugar, oats... - 46.285
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the flour, sugar, walnuts and butter.
3) In a shallow baking pan, spread the mixture evenly.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, occasionally stirring.
5) In a... - 44.1094
Stir together first 4 ingredients; spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally Sprinkle 2/3 of the crumbs in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine egg whites, sugar, berries, and lemon juice in large bowl; with electric... - 36.1094
1 To make the filling: Peel the apples.
2 Working with one apple at a time, grate on the large holes of a box grater, turning the apple when you reach the core.
3 Discard the cores.
4 In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the lemon... - 44.4364
Citrus Cheese Squares
Citrus cheese squares is a lovely salad made with grape fruit and lime gelatin. Combined with chopped walnuts and cherries, the citrus cheese squares are chilled and can be cut out in desired shapes too. - 40.6306
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Grapefruit Cheese Squares
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the grapefruit, then level up with water to 3 1/2 cups.
2) Bring half of the syrup mixture to a boil, stir into the gelatin until dissolved.
3) Mix in rest of the syrup mixture and allow to cool.
4) Reserve half of... - 39.4183
Bran Fruit Squares
It's extremely easy to make this Bran Fruit Squares - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Bran Fruit Squares and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 35.4231
Bran Fruit Squares
1. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Take a 9” square pan, add the mixture and cut as squares.
3. Arrange on plate and allow to dry for few hours.
4. Wrap using waxed paper. - 36.0327
Oatmeal Date Squares
These Oatmeal Date Squares are my passion ! Try these fruity cereal bars for your next breakfast. Tell me if you like these Oatmeal Date Squares. - 37.9499
Fig Nut Squares
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Stir in lemon and orange peel, half the figs, and half the nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Blend into batter.
Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with remaining figs and nuts.
Bake in... - 38.9116
Grapefruit Cheese Squares
Drain grapefruit and add enough water to the syrup to make 3 1/2 cups.
Heat half the syrup mixture to boiling; add to gelatin and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining syrup mixture; cool.
Reserve best grapefruit segments (about half) for top layer;... - 35.0302
Honey Fruit Squares
Honey fruit squares are fantastic with an enticing mix of honey, raisins, lemon juice and nuts. Truly delicious snack pieces to impress guests at your next party! - 33.2985
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving syrup.
For top layer, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add syrup and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
For cream layer, whip cream with sugar and vanilla; fold in crushed pineapple and nuts.
For crust, line bottom of... - 38.4953
Frosted Apricot Salad Squares
1 Drain the apricots and reserve the syrup.
2 Cut the apricots in quarters.
3 Combine water with syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
4 Add in salt, cinnamon and cloves.
5 Cover and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
6 Remove from the heat... - 45.1636
Zucchinied Sour Cream Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the brown sugar and margarine together.
3) Blend in the egg and vanilla, mix well.
4) Stir the flour, soda and salt together, mix well.
5) Stir into the creamed mixture alternately with... - 44.7723
Chocolate & Walnut Macaroons
Walnut Macaroons has a supreme taste. Walnut Macaroons gets its taste from coconut prepared with flour and eggs, flavored with cinnamon. Walnut Macaroons is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 41.5371
Warm the mixing bowl before sifting in the flour and then stir in the dry yeast.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the sugar, lemon rind, egg, melted butter and the milk.
Knead well, adding a little extra liquid or flour as required to make a smooth but... - 46.1638
Walnut Holiday Cake
Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour rum over graham crackers.
When crackers are softened, mash with fork.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer at medium speed until lemon... - 44.4138
Raisin And Walnut Turnovers
Combine all ingredients but pastry and mix well.
Roll pastry 1/8" thick.
Cut into 22 2 1/2" squares, and put about 2 teasp of the raisin mixture on each square.
Moisten the edges of the squares with water, fold over from corner to corner to form a triangle,... - 32.6865
Cream the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon until very light and fluffy.
Beat in the yolks and vanilla essence.
Add the sifte:d flour and stir well, mixing everything well together.
Turn the mixture into a 20 cm - 8" square baking tin and press... - 42.9834
Walnut Meringue Bars
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar.
Add egg yolk and salt; mix well.
Add flour; blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into 10 x 15-inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
Spread jelly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge.
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in remaining sugar... - 38.265
Karidopita Walnut Cake
Beat egg yolks till light; gradually add sugar, beating till thick.
Stir in orange juice and cognac.
Combine nuts, crumbs, peels, baking powder, and spices.
Stir in egg yolk mixture.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar to stiff peaks.
Fold gently into nut... - 44.185
Trout With Walnut Stuffing
In 1-quart casserole, combine margarine, celery, onions and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add remaining stuffing ingredients.
Fill each trout with half of stuffing.
Arrange trout in... - 43.6303
Thaw raspberries; drain.
Combine 1 cup flour, confectioners' sugar and butter.
Press mix- ture in bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minuses.
Spoon raspberries over crust; sprinkle with walnuts.
Beat eggs with 1 cup... - 44.8512
Russian Christmas Walnut Horns
Mix all ingredients together.
Sift flour; measure 2 1/2 cups and sift again with 1/2 tsp.salt into a large mixing bowl.
Crumble 1 pkg.yeast into flour.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut 2 cubes of butter into flour until particles look like corn... - 39.6485
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 45.4681
Apple Strudel With Walnuts And Raisins
Prepare Strudel Dough.
While dough is resting, cover a 3-foot square space on counter or table with large dish towel or tablecloth.
Tuck ends under; secure with tape.
Sprinkle cloth with small amount of flour.
Mix granulated sugar, walnuts, raisins and... - 43.0964
Viennese Walnut Torte
Bake cake mix in 2 square pans, 8 X 8 X 2 inches, or .2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Remove from pans; place one layer upside down on baking sheet and one layer top side up on sheet.
Heat oven to 400°.
Beat egg whites... - 39.1782
Apple Walnut Brownies
Melt butter and chocolate together over hot water.
Beat eggs until light and lemon-colored; add sugar gradually while continuing to beat.
Stir in the chocolate mixture.
Beat for 1 minute.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; stir into chocolate... - 42.4587
Walnut Honey Cake
The walnut honey cake is a lovely dessert cake made with walnuts and orange peel. Baked along with sugar, eggs, flour and cinnamon, the walnut honey cake is served with the sugar, honey and lemon syrup. I bake this lovely dessert oten and it is perfect for... - 47.7218
Raisin Walnut Baked Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Core each apple from the stem end without cutting through the bottom and hollow out a good-size cavity for the filling. Pare a 1-inch strip of peel from the circumference of each apple to prevent splitting during baking; set... - 30.4249
Russian Walnut Horns
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the 2 3/4 cups flour and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal; set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Separate eggs; set whites aside and beat yolks until light and... - 41.1592
Walnut Ginger Bread
Beat honey and butter well.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Add the molasses and continue beating.
Sift the dry ingredients together and add them alternately with the milk.
Pour in an oiled and floured 9x13 inch pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes at... - 43.6689
Lime Walnut Divinity
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Uncover and cook, without stirring, over medium heat until 248Â°F registers on... - 39.1209
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.4977
Prune Cream Cheese Pastries
Blend cream cheese with butter; mix in flour and salt.
Form dough into ball; chill 3 to 4 hours.
Meanwhile, for filling, combine prunes with remaining ingredients; mix.
Divide chilled dough in half.
Return one half to refrigerator.
On lightly floured surface,... - 42.636
Chinese Chews has a fine taste. The flour with dates and walnuts gives the Chinese Chews a great taste. Chinese Chews is served as dessert. - 37.4223
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
Mix flour, brown sugar, nuts and margarine; spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 2/3 of crumbs in 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan.
Beat egg whites, white sugar, berries and lemon juice with electric... - 42.1371
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Soften yeast in water and dissolve it.
3. Combine 3-tablespoon sugar with hot skim milk, 4-tablespoon butter and salt and mix to melt margarine.
4. Allow the mixture to cool. Add eggs to cooled milk... - 47.9451
Burnt Sugar Blondies
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, 1/4 cup boiling water, and lemon juice. Heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is golden brown. Immediately remove from heat and very carefully stir in... - 36.3271
1. Line the dehydrator rack with parchment paper.
1. In a bowl take walnut add in lime juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Mix all the ingredients with hands.
3. Take a parchment lined dehydrator rack... - 91.0873
Lemon Crunch Dessert
1. For lemon mixture, mix sugar, flour, and salt in a heavy saucepan; add water gradually, stirring until smooth. Bring mixture to boiling and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir about 3 tablespoons of hot mixture vigorously into beaten eggs. Immediately blend into... - 39.2251
Lemon Banbury Turnovers
Combine all ingredients except pastry.
Roll pastry to 1/8" thickness and cut in 4"-squares.
Place squares on a greased or oiled baking sheet.
Place 1 tablesp of the apple mixture on each square.
Dampen edges, with water, then fold each over from corner to... - 39.2849
Combine 2 1/2 cups crumbs and margarine.
Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, milk and lemon rind; mix until smooth.
Fold in nuts and whipped cream.
Spread mixture over crust.
Cut into squares.
Garnish... - 37.4804
Passover Nut Cake
1. Grease bottom of a 9x9x2-inch square baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until stiff.1
3. Beat egg yolks in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed until thick, and... - 34.7116
Cherry Waldorf Gelatin
Cherry waldorf gelatin is a fruity and nutty gelatin salad. Made with apples and celery with lemon juice concentrate, the cherry waldorf gelatin used cherry flavored gelatin in it. Made nutty with walnuts or pecans, the cherry waldorf gelatin is chilled to... - 40.4379
Pimento Cheese Salad
Place the pineapple juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to a boil.
Add the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Cool mixture until slightly thickened.
Add the cream cheese and pineapple; beat with an electric mixer until cheese is in... - 42.1172
Honey Cake (lekach)
Honey Cake (Lekach) is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Honey Cake (Lekach) recipe; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 45.3722
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a buttered 9 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the dry cake mix, chopped nuts and melted butter in a bowl and mix well; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly over the pie filling.
Bake at... - 27.5778
Peter Dohanos Swordfish Seviche
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Scatter the walnuts over a baking sheet or a length of aluminium foil and bake five to ten minutes, stirring them around occasionally.
Cook only until they are crisp and lightly brown.
Turn off the oven.
Trim all the... - 42.2725
Mazurkas With Fruit And Nut Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
For fruit filling, combine apricots and raisins in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain raisins and apricots.
Combine with other fruits... - 41.4325
Dissolve the sugar in the water in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in the carrots, then bring to the boil.
Boil for 30 minutes or until the mixture is very thick.
Remove from the heat and stir in the ginger, walnuts and lemon juice.
Pour into a greased 15 cm/6... - 35.235
Christmas Date Cake
1. Grease square dish, 8x8x2 inches. Mix date mix and hot water in small bowl. Stir in crumb mix, eggs, baking powder, walnuts and raisins. Spread in dish.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 8 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn every 2 minutes, until top... - 28.2519
Insert metal blade.
Place walnuts, 1/2 cup of the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in work bowl.
Process continuously until walnuts are coarsely chopped; transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in raisins.
Place flour, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, and butter in work... - 43.6326
Honey Crunch Baked Apples
Peel apples, if desired, and core; stand upright in a 9-inch square baking pan.
To make filling, combine granola, dates, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of the honey.
Spoon equal amounts of filling into center of each apple (pack... - 37.6583
Honey Crunch Baked Apples
Peel apples, if desired, and core; stand upright in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
To make filling, combine granola, dates, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of the honey.
Spoon equal amounts of filling into center of each apple (pack... - 40.5839
Breakfast Bread Threesome
1. To prepare hot-roll mix, add egg yolk to the mix. Save the egg whites for later.The dough will take some time to rise.
2. To prepare the Spice filling take a small bowl and combine brown sugar, instant coffee, and cinnamon.
3. To prepare... - 45.0519
Queen's Pastry (baklava)
Prepare the syrup by boiling the sugar with the water.
Add the lemon juice.
Remove from heat and cool for about five minutes.
Place the filo dough on a flat surface and cut into four inch squares.
Brush each square with melted butter.
Fill each square with... - 40.5265
Bananas With Cinnamon Triangles
1. Cut pastry into four 10 cm (4 in) squares, then cut squares into triangles. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Brush pastry triangles with water and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Place on agreased baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until... - 36.5158
This crab and rice salad is made with cooked crab along with rice. Tossed with mushrooms and bell peppers, this healthy and filling salad meal is flavored with garlic and topped with cranchy walnuts for an extra appeal. - 34.5288
Cinnamon Applesauce Revel
Cinnamon apple sauce revel is a chilled and frozen dessert made with gelatin base. Flavored with apple sauce spruced up with cinnamon candies, the cinnamon applesauce revel has whipped cream and walnuts in it too. It can be served with additional whipped... - 37.6459
Crab Chuck Salad
Crab Chunk Salad has a Succulent taste. The Lemon juice and nutmeg gives the Crab Chunk Salad Refreshing taste. - 32.9772
Place one-sixth of the phyllo leaves on lightly greased 9 x 13 in. (23 x 33 cm) baking dish.
Combine melted butter and the slightly beaten egg white in cup; beat with fork to blend.
Brush phyllo leaves lightly with some of the butter mixture.
Repeat entire... - 40.6778
Apple And Stilton Strudel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 12-inch square baking sheet.
2. Place apples in a bowl and toss with lemon juice, thyme and nutmeg. Crumble in cheese. Stir in walnuts and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Unwrap phyllo and work quickly, keeping the unused - 32.6157
To make puree, place diced, peeled and cored wild apples in blender and puree.
Add sugar and 1/4 cup water to apple puree and simmer over medium heat for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup water 15 minutes; add to apple mixture... - 36.1293
Broiled Venison Steaks
Mix the oil, sage, pepper, paprika and salt together.
Pound the steaks and brush on both sides with the oil mixture; leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Soften the butter and mix with the chopped parsley and lemon juice.
Form into a square and chill in the... - 40.9095
Apples In Pastry Robes
1 To make the filling: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, grind the walnuts and sugar until finely chopped.
2 Transfer to a medium saucepan and stir in the milk, bread crumbs, cinnamon, and lemon zest.
3 Bring to a boil over... - 44.65
Irish Apple Dumplings
Core apples leaving a l/2-inch plug at bottom to hold filling.
Scrape out seeds with point of corer, and enlarge holes to 1-inch diameter.
Peel apples, placing them into a large bowl.
Cover with cold water, and stir in lemon juice.
In a small bowl, mix... - 41.205
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks and egg at high speed on electric mixer about 4 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in butter, orange peel, orange juice, brandy, and lemon juice.
Stir together 2 cups of the flour and the baking powder.
Stir into... - 42.3064
Lemony Moulded Salad
Dissolve lemon andlime gelatins in hot water; cool until thickened.
Add pineapple, evapo rated milk, lemon juice, cottage cheese and mayonnaise; mix with egg beater.
Add wal nuts.
Pour into 8 inch square pan; chill until firm.
Prepare cherry gelatin; pour... - 37.1881
Raisin Nut Pastries
Thaw puff pastry according to package instructions.
Combine raisins, 1 cup water and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon cold water, adding an extra teaspoon of water, if... - 37.4311
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, sugar, butter or margarine, 1/2 cup ground walnuts, and 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula (mixture will be crumbly).
2.... - 28.0598
This is a kid Friendly Greek Baklava Recipe. My wife likes this Greek Baklava recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dish to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish... - 51.645
In large bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla and lemon peel.
In medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt; blend into creamed mixture to make stiff dough.
Cover and chill about 1 hour.
For filling, in small bowl, combine... - 40.9038
Cream butter with brown sugar in small mixing bowl.
Add flour and walnuts; mix to make a crumb mixture.
Reserve 1 cup for topping.
Press remainder into bottom of 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
Blend sugar with... - 45.0009
Rosy Fruit Molds With Cheese
Drain pineapple and fruit cocktail; reserve syrups.
Add enough water to mixed syrups to make 2 cups.
Heat 1 cup of liquid to boiling; pour over gelatin and stir till dissolved.
Add remaining liquid, lemon juice, and almond extract; chill till partially... - 39.161
Cream together butter and brown sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
Stir in flour and walnuts.
(Mixture will be crumbly.) Remove 1 c. crumb mixture and reserve for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of... - 44.148
Cinnamon Applesauce Salad
Dissolve gelatin and candy in boiling water.
Stir in applesauce, lemon juice, and a dash salt.
Chill till partially set.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Blend remaining ingredients; spoon atop; swirl through salad to marble.
Cut in 9 squares. - 37.2794
Greek Nut Cake
Chop walnuts very fine.
Then beat egg yolks until light in color.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in vanilla, water, spices, baking powder, nuts, cereal, and orange and lemon rind.
Beat egg... - 45.3095
Start heating oven to 450°F.
Mix walnuts, raisins, figs, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Roll pastry 1/8 " thick; cut into 4" squares.
Place 1 tablesp. filling in corner of each.
Moisten edges with water; fold from one corner to within 1/4 " of... - 38.9981
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Mix ½ cup of brown sugar, flour and butter to a creamy, crumbly mixture.
3. Take a 9" x 9" x 2” greased pan and pat the mixture into it at 1 inch high.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Mix rest... - 45.5026
Ginger Stuffed Baked Apples
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°.
2. Squeeze the lemon half; you will need 2 teaspoons of the juice. Cut the lemon half in two; reserve for rubbing the apples.
3. Cut off about 1/2 inch from the top of each apple and with a... - 34.9627