- » Lemon Wafers Cookies
Lemon Wafers Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon wafers cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon wafers cookies recipes.
Pear Lemon Wafers
1. Drain pear syrup into a 1-cup measure, adding water to make 3/4 cup. Chop pears into tiny pieces.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; stir in pears, pear syrup and egg yolks.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 37.6213
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add lemon peel, lemon extract, and ginger.
Add flour and mix well.
Stir In nuts.
Shape dough into balls the size of small walnuts.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 15 to 17 minutes, or... - 35.8962
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream butter until light and fluffy, then beat in sugar.
Mix in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon juice and rind; mix in flour, mace, and salt.
Drop from a teaspoon onto lightly greased baking... - 38.5375
Lemon Pecan Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in pecans, mixing with... - 39.3671
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and salt, until fluffy.
4) Beat in the lemon zest, juice and extract. Gradually beat in the egg... - 47.9752
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter in medium bowl of electric mixer at medium speed.
Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon peel.
Gradually blend in sifted dry ingredients, stirring in last 1/2 cup... - 40.9249
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
2.Sif the dry ingredients together.
3.Add in butter and bledn well.
4.Mix in lemon rind, sugar, corn syrup, lemon juice and mix well.
5.On the floured surface, knead the dough well.
6.... - 45.959
Crispy Lemon Wafers
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and creamy.
Stir in the eggs, vanilla, lemon rind and juice.
Fold in the flour and the salt.
Chill the batter for 1 hour.
(This will prevent it from spreading too much during baking.) Heat the oven to 350... - 38.0435
Brown Edge Lemon Wafers
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tea spoon grated lemon rind in a cup; reserve.
3. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in egg and 1 teaspoon lemon rind.
4.... - 37.3978
Lemon Butter Wafers
1. Use non-sticking baking sheets brushed with oil as these cookies may be tricky to remove after baking.
2. Beat the butter until very soft and creamy, then gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg thoroughly, with vanilla and rind.
4. Sift in... - 35.1545
Buttery Cornmeal Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add egg yolks and lemon peel and beat well.
In another bowl, stir together flour and cornmeal; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Gather dough into a ball, wrap tightly... - 32.3914
This simple recipe of Never-Fail Lemon is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Never-Fail Lemon-which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 42.459
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookies sheets, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add syrup and beat well.
4. Mix in sifted flour along with lemon juice and grated... - 39.5869
Brown Edge Wafers
1. Grease and flour three large cookie sheets. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg whites, and beat 15 to 20 seconds, or until mixture is smooth but... - 39.2117
Almond Oat Wafers
Almond Oat Wafers are very healthy and yummy cookies that can be made for kids and adults. This cookie has the crunchiness of almonds and health of oats. You can bake the almond oat wafers anytime for team time snacks. Try baking them fresh. - 47.1755
Spanish Butter Wafers
Spanish Butter Wafers are delicious and unique cookies. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Spanish Butter Wafers recipe and you will understand why. - 41.629
Lemon Refrigerator Squares
Do you like lemon in you desert then delicious Lemon Refrigerator Squares is a perfect catch for you. The concoction of sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind gives is a very different taste, and the wafer biscuits butter icing makes it simply... - 33.2601
Raspberry Mousse Cookie Pie
This Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out these irresistible raspberry cream mixture filled cookies garnished with Brazil nut curls and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Raspberry Mousee Cookie Pie are welcome ! - 39.7082
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Line two 12-cup muffin pans with foil baking cups.
Put one cookie into each cup.
In large mixer bowl, cream cheese and sugar at MEDIUM-LOW.
Add remaining ingredients, except pie filling and mix at LOW then at... - 39.0599
1) Take a dessert cup or stemmed cocktail glass and drop one scoop of lemon sorbet alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it.
2) Drizzle on top of each serving with 1 shot lemon liqueur and some grated lemon zest.
3) Decorate with wafer cookies... - 34.5049
Christmas Cherry Cookies
Mix in order given and roll the mixture into balls 3/4" to 1" in diameter.
Now roll them in white granulated sugar.
DO NOT BAKE.
Makes 3 dozen. - 32.919
Frozen Lemon Dessert
1. Beat egg yolks in a bowl with three quarter a cup of sugar and juice and rind of one and a half lemons
2. Add it to a double boiler and cool till transparent
3. In a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff, add half a cup of sugar and add into the cooled... - 36.213
Using a wire whisk or electric hand beater, beat the sugar with the eggs until light and foamy in a large bowl set in or over hot water.
The mixture should not become warmer than 115°F. (45°C).
Remove the bowl from the water bath and continue beating until... - 46.234
Never Fail Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take an 8-inch pie pan and line it with vanilla wafers. Seal the spaces between cookies towards the bottom of pie pan by filling it with crumbled wafers.
3. Take mixing bowl and add sweetened... - 45.5476
Frozen Lemon Torte
Line ice cube tray 9x5-inch loaf pan or 8-inch square pan with half the vanilla wafer crumbs.
In medium saucepan, combine egg yolks (reserve whites in small mixing bowl), lemon peel, lemon juice, 1/4 cup sugar and salt; mix thoroughly.
Cook over medium heat... - 39.2916
Lemon Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add crumbs; toss with a fork until moist.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 43.5022
Cherry Cookie Crisp
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Drain the tart red cherries and reserve 2 tablespoons of the juice.
3) Mix together the lemon juice, few drops of red food coloring, reserved juice and cherries.
4) Pour the mixture into... - 41.12
Lemon Almond Ice Box Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, almonds and margarine. (Note that these almonds in the crust will make this pie a unique dish.)
3) Into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan, transfer this mixture and pat to... - 46.3305
Cherry Cookie Crisp
Drain cherries, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Mix cherries, reserved juice, lemon juice, and few drops food coloring.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over.
Mix crumbs and butter; pat over cherries.
Bake in hot oven... - 29.8693
Strawberry Cheese Bites
1. Place the cream cheese or farmer cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Place 1 rounded teaspoonful of the cheese mixture in the center of each cookie, and press a strawberry half into the cheese. - 26.098
Finely chop the figs, candied lemon peel, and dates; in a bowl, pour the rum over them.
Let steep about 2 hours, well covered with foil.
In a bowl, beat the egg whites very light with the sifted powdered sugar.
Add the lemon and orange rind, the pecans, and... - 46.0948
Prepare the beaten egg white mixture as for Coconut Macaroons.
Fold the figs, dates, and almonds into the egg white mixture, along with the lemon rind.
With a teaspoon dipped in water, place small dollops of the mixture on the baking wafers; set the wafers on... - 36.0902
Pink Lemonade Squares
1. Crush vanilla wafers into crumbs in a plastic bag with a rolling pin. (There should be about 2 cups.)
2. Mix crumbs and melted butter or margarine in a medium-size bowl; measure out 1/2 cup and reserve. Press remaining crumbs in bottom and up sides of a... - 32.2789
Brandy Snaps With Flavored Cream
The original brandy snaps did contain brandy, but you get better value if you flavour the cream with brandy and put lemon juice in the wafers.
Measure the syrup, butter and sugar straight into a small pan and dissolve over low heat.
Off the heat beat in the... - 45.7252
Cranberry Ice Cream Pie
Prepare crust, substituting finely crushed lemon wafers or butter cookies for cracker crumbs, decreasing butter to 1/2 cup and omitting sugar.
Prepare pie. - 18.1748
In a bowl entirely free of grease, beat the egg whites until just starting to stiffen and trickle in the sugar as you beat.
The beaten mixture should have a just-pourable consistency.
Stir in the almonds and grated lemon rind.
Heat, stirring constantly (this... - 37.9818
Combine crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well.
Press firmly in bottom of 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 CUP sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Swirl meringue over crumb crust; bake in a slow... - 35.8038
1. In a bowl, mix together confectioner's sugar, blackcurrant juice, lemon juiec and water
2. Whip the cream till thick; reserve a quarter cup of it and beat the rest of it with the black currant mixture
3. Pour it into a freezer tray and freeze fro... - 31.5984
For the mousse, fold whipped cream into sour cream, add berries, lemon juice, and sugar.
For the crust, in a blender or food processor, chop cookies until fine.
Add butter and mix until cookie crumbs absorb butter.
Press the cookie "dough" into small sorbet... - 38.5247
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
1. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
2. Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer... - 29.4364
Three Tier Wedding Cake
Generously grease a 10-inch (25-cm), a 7-inch (18-cm) and a 5-inch (13-cm) cake pan.
Line each pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat ovento275°F (135°C).
To make cake, prepare according to recipe for Traditional Wedding Cake.
Bake cakes, checking... - 36.9273
Peachy Blueberry Cobbler
1.In a container, mix peaches, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
2.Add whipped topping and refrigerate the container.
3.Serve chilled with wafers or cookies. - 38.4851
Orange Cheddar Cheesecake
Mix the cooky crumbs with the melted butter and pat into the bottom of a buttered 9-inch cheesecake pan (one with removable bottom or spring-release sides).
Bake in a 350° oven for 8 minutes.
Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy and blend in the... - 43.3492
1. Preheat oven to 300°. Line 12 muffin-pan cups (2 1/2 inches) with paper liners. Place one cookie in each cup.
2. In food processor, process cottage cheese until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Remove cottage cheese to large bowl. In food processor,... - 34.1743
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278
Mini Cheesecakes - Low (reduced) Fat Healthy
All you people who are working hard to stay fit and healthy chef Jenny has an aazing dish dessert for you. No it's not just any other dessert it's the yummy and delicious Diet Cheesecake. Yes a dessert which is low on calories great isn't it. Check out the... - 108.191
Refrigerator Cheese Cake
1.Blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, crumbs and cinnamon.
2.Press 3/4 of this mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
3.Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
4.Cook egg-yolks, remaining sugar (1/2 cup) and water 1/2 cup) in a double... - 43.873