- » Lemon Velvet Cake
Lemon Velvet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon velvet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon velvet cake recipes.
Red Velvet Cake With Velvet Frosting
My whole family goes crazy for red velvet cake. It’s so gorgeous and festive and sounds so luxe. This old-fashioned Southern favorite can be made even healthier by using Seelect Natural Food Coloring, which I order online (see Resources, page 177). That... - 38.2458
Rose Velvet Cake
Cream together the first 6 ingredients.
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt together; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Add vinegar and soda to the last part of buttermilk; add to batter & mix well.
Pour into 3 layers.
Bake at 350 degrees about 30... - 45.3673
Anne Thornton’s Red Velvet Brain Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, and fine sea salt together onto a piece of waxed paper.
3) Mix the eggs, buttermilk, oil, vanilla, vinegar, and food coloring in a standing mixer.... - 41.7097
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Halloween Style
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees (176 C)
2. CUPCAKE BATTER: Over a large bowl place a sieve, and sift all together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, vanilla extract, and coloring.... - 124.122
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Eggless
Red Velvet Cupcakes contain eggs usually but many people in Indian don’t even touch eggs. So I always try bake cakes or muffins without cake. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are just amazing. Try this one and I’m sure you will never go back to the normal... - 0
Red Velvet Cupcakes- Perfect For Valentines Day
This red velvet cupcake recipe is not very complicated and it will render you very soft, very velvety and very red cupcakes -- no pun intended!
We will start by making a substitute for buttermilk -- for those of us who can't find buttermilk where we live... - 0
Velvet Custard Sauce
An introduction to this Velvet Custard Sauce to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. The main ingredient in Velvet Custard Sauce is Egg. Please try out this Velvet Custard Sauce recipe. I am... - 33.0493
Simple Lemon Frosting
Put first 4 ingredients into mixing bowl and stir to blend.
Stir in sugar gradually until a velvet-smooth, spreading consistency is obtained.
Enough for 3 layer cake or 3 dozen cup cakes. - 23.2876
Yellow Whipped Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Fold eggs and vanilla into whipped cream.
Stir together remaining... - 38.2431
1. Prepare a 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-in. loaf pan or a star-shape (about 1 1/2-qt.) mold.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and mace.
3. Set aside.
4. Cream together butter, grated lemon peel, vanilla extract, and almond extract until butter is... - 44.4465
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine ingredients required for the crust and mix well.
2. Transfer mixture on to a 9 inch pie tin and spread evenly. Press till uniformly even. Refrigerate till required.
3. Pre heat an oven to 187.5C... - 46.2644
A Cake For Spring
Let's welcome Spring with a fun cake! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for watching! - 103.524
1. Prepare a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-in. jelly roll pan.
2. Sift together cake flour, cocoa and salt and set aside.
3. Beat egg yolks, sugar, water and vanilla extract until very thick and lemon-colored.
4. Gently fold in dry ingredients until well blended. Set... - 45.0336
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake
My love of cheesecake has been pretty well documented on this blog. (Berry Cheesecake, Mango Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, Key Lime Cheesecake Milkshake), so it’s not too much of a stretch that I would love the... - 0
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I always feel like Cheesecake. You know how your friends will ask, "whatdya feel like eating?" That's an easy one: Cheesecake. I love its pillowy bite, the way it softly crumbles when your fork slides through, the way it lays like velvet on your tongue and... - 119.669
How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream cheese frosting is so easy to make. There is no need to buy cream cheese frosting in a can. You can make this great tasting frosting homemade. You will need powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and some lemon juice. This type of frosting can... - 0