- » Lemon Torte
Lemon Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon torte recipes.
1) With a sharp knife trim off the side crusts of the cake and then cut into cubes
2) Into the cold water, dissolve the gelatin
3) Into a saucepan, combine the egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and the rind
4) Cook over a low flame till the back of... - 48.3418
Lemon Almond Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-12 inch springform pan and butter it nicely. Flour the pan lightly.
3. Take a large bowl and whisk egg whites until the soft peaks are formed. Continue whisking the mixture after adding 1/3... - 47.7801
Combine Crust ingredients and press into a 9x13" pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mix jello with boiling water and let cool.
Cream the cheese and add sugar and vanilla.
Add cooled jello and blend thoroughly.
Whip the evaporated milk until... - 46.1437
1) Beat together the 5 egg yolks and 2 egg whites till the mixture is stiff.
2) Add the sugar and then the lemon juice. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Put the concoction in a double broiler, stirring often. Ensure that the mixture is not... - 42.9827
Luscious Lemon Torte
For filling, in a small saucepan stir together sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and dash salt Add water and egg yolk.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in lemon peel,... - 41.8783
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Grease bottom of 15 by 10 by 1 jelly-roll pan.
Line with wax paper cut to fit bottom of pan; grease paper.
Beat sugar and eggs together until very light.
Fold in lemon peel and juice.
Pour batter into prepared pan; bake 12... - 36.4564
Lemon Torte With Raspberries
Spray the bottom only of an 8 inch springform pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
In a large bowl dissolve lemon gelatin in the boiling water.
Stir in thawed lemonade concentrate and evaporated skim milk.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 1... - 35.4689
Beat egg yolks in top part of double boiler until they are thick and lemon colored.
Beat in fructose gradually.
Add salt, 1 T. (15 mL) of the grated lemon peel, and the lemon juice.
Cook and stir over simmering water until thick.
Spread half... - 35.1819
Lemon Mist Torte
Refrigerate frosting mix and whipping cream in small mixer bowl at least 1 hour.
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Split cake to make 3 layers.
Beat frosting-cream mixture until stiff.
Fill layers and frost top of cake.
Decorate top with... - 30.1954
Lemon Torte Recipes By Category