- » Lemon Topped Fish Portion
Lemon Topped Fish Portion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon topped fish portion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon topped fish portion recipes.
Lemon-topped Fish Portions
Place fish portions in a greased, shallow baking pan or on broiler pan.
Combine butter, lemon peel, and lemon juice; drizzle over fish portions.
Broil according to package directions.
Sprinkle each portion with nuts.
Broil about 1 minute longer. - 27.3396
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Topped Poached Fish
Place butter in a small microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrot and onions.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Let cool slightly; then add lemon... - 45.508
Spinach Topped Halibut
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a 12-inch skillet combine water, lemon juice, onion, celery, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Add halibut; simmer, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Carefully remove fish to... - 43.3372
Lemon And Rosemary Crust Fish Fillets
1. Preheat grill to medium hot.
2. In the meantime, using a food processor, blitz bread, rosemary, some seasoning and lemon zest to make fine crumbs.
3. In a baking tray, arrange fish fillets, with skin portion facing up and grill for... - 34.7925
Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1) Take a bowl and season the halibut with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and heat butter for 30 seconds until it melts completely.
3) Add parsley, garlic, onion, lemon juice and mustard and mix properly to prepare a sauce.
4) Cut the halibut... - 42.2926
Whitefish With Filbert And Lemon Sauce
Divide the fish into 8 portions and place each in a buttered individual baking dish.
Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Brush each portion with melted butter and top with a tablespoon or so of coarsely chopped filberts.
Sprinkle with a bit of fresh... - 43.5022
Whole Salmon With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Prepare lemon-rice stuffing
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and out.
Lightly pack stuffing into cavity; sew opening with heavy thread (wrap any leftover stuffing in foil and heat on grill).
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil to fit one side of... - 34.9362
Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Spread almonds on a rimmed microwave-proof plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until nuts are golden, stirring every 3 minutes.
Place butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, paprika, and lemon peel in a small... - 42.6613
Lemon Baked Halibut
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mix the salsa ingredients to blend everything. Refrigerate, covered, until used.
2. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with oil, cilantro, pepper, and zest and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours for the marinade... - 45.2324
Basic Recipe Large Whole Fish
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and outside.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper inside cavity; tuck in lemon and onion slices and several sprigs of parsley.
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil which, when doubled, fits exactly against one side of fish... - 36.1157
Old English Fish
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fish and put into a greased ovenproof dish.
Place all the onions and apples, over the top of the fish and pour over the cider and bay Jeaves.
Bake in a moderate oven 375Â°F (190Â°C) for about 30 minutes if fillets and 35... - 27.3966