- » Lemon Tart Filling
Lemon Tart Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon tart filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon tart filling recipes.
Lemon Filling For Pastries, Tarts Or Pies
1) Beat the egg yolks and mix the yolks with the remaining ingredients in a pan.
2) Cook over medium heat till the mixture starts to bubble.
3) Take egg whites and beat them.
4) Add 1/3 cup sugar and beat them well.
5) Mix the egg whites and whipped... - 39.1393
Preheat oven to 450°F Cut four (4 1/2-inch) circles from pie crust.
Line muffin cups with pastry circles.
Prick bottoms and sides with fork.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool.seanwhile, prepare pie filling according to package directions.
Let... - 28.9804
Lemon Curd Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the butter, grease twelve 3-inch (8-cm) muffin tins.
Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured board and use it to line the muffin tins.
Prick the bottoms with a fork and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the... - 37.3352
Lemon Curd Tarts
This Lemon Curd Tarts is such little wonders that can simply liven up any aftermeal chit-chats! Yes, a lot more lemony, something you would love to indulge in, this Lemon Curd Tarts is made very rich! Give it a try and you would simply agree to the fact. - 39.9513
Beat eggs well.
Cook in double boiler and add sugar, butter, lemon juice and rind, and cook until it thickens.
Grand for a filling for small tarts. - 23.0784
Apple Pie Filling For Pie Or Tarts
Put the apple slices into a large non-stick pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
When the apple slices are soft, add the remaining ingredients and stir to mix. - 34.2982
For the lemon curd filling
1. Beat the eggs well.
2. Put the butter, sugar, lemon juice and grated rind in a double boiler or in a small vessel over hot water.
3. Heat thoroughly, then add the beaten eggs.
4. Continue stirring until the mixture coats the... - 39.7328
Apple-Lemon Tart are great as a snack or a dessert anytime of the day. Apple-Lemon Tart sounded really good to me when I first heard it and they tasted even better. Too good to be missed! - 44.0731
Creamy Lemon Tarts
Spoon about 1/2 cup of lemon-pie filling into each tart or sponge shell; top with whipped topping and a cherry.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 23.4032
These lemon tart recipe is a sweet and tangy tart recipe prepared with tart pastry filled with a breadcrumbs and lemon mix. The lemon filling is made with butter, sugar, eggs, lemon rind and lemon juice. The tarts are baked and can be served as desserts or... - 38.3365
Light Lemon Tarts
Combine eggs, sugar, butter, salt, lemon juice and rind; mix well.
Line twelve tart shells with pastry; fill with lemon mixture.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 28.1408
Lemon Curd Tarts
Stir together flour and salt; cut in shortening till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture.
Gently toss with fork; push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into ball.
Flatten on floured surface by... - 41.8945
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese, pineapple juice, sour cream, milk, sugar and... - 43.3074
Cherry Lemon Tarts
Place 2 liners in each 5- or 6-oz custard cup.
In small bowl, microwave butter at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Place 1 rounded tablespoonful crumb mixture in each liner.
Press down firmly with small glass.
Blend remaining... - 43.1928
Open-face Raspberry Tarts
This Open-Face Raspberry Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Open-Face Raspberry Tarts and just relish! - 37.8717
Tangy Lemon Tarts
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Add lemon juice and milk to flour and knead into a stiff dough.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry... - 43.3852
This lemon tart recipe is a beatiful tart recipe prepared with lemon curd and vanilla flavoring which can be swapped for lemon peel or dark rum. Flavorful and delicious, this lemon tart is one of my favorite summer desserts with the scent of fresh lemons. - 43.9484
Lemon Zest Tart
In a food processor combine the flour, sugar, and salt, and process to blend.
Drop in the butter and pulse again 3 or 4 times.
Add the shortening and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With the machine running, add the ice water 1 tablespoon... - 42.6141
Mrs. Wintle's Lemon Curd Tarts
1. In a large bowl, place the lemon rind, lemon juice, sugar
2. Place the bowl on top of a double boiler
3. Add butter to the pan
4. Heat this mixture on boiling water till the butter melts
5. Add the well beaten eggs and mix well
6. Continue to stir... - 40.4894
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle the water over the dry ingredients and mix to a dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for a few seconds until... - 37.1036
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. Place filour in a medium-size bowl; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and cream cheese with a pastry blender until crumbly. Work into a ball with hands. Divide into 24 parts.
2. Press one ball into each of 24 tiny muffin cups; chill while mixing... - 31.1053
Sugar dough Mix the sugar and butter (in a blender) until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the flour little by little and continue to mix for about 1 minute.
Remove and keep in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours.
Almond cream Mix the softened butter with sugar... - 43.3343
Lemon Tart With Fresh Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the pie dough: In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt and cut in 1/4 cup of butter and mix.
3. Slowly drizzle in some cold water and knead into a dough.
4. Add some flour to the cutting... - 115.439
Lemon Cheese Tart
MIX cheesecake crust crumbs with sugar in 9-inch springform pan.
Stir in margarine.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened.
MIX milk with cheesecake filling mix and... - 45.0382
Mini Mince Lemon Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F In small bowl, combine mincemeat and peel; mix well.
Cut pastry into 24 (2 1/4-inch) circles; press each circle into 1 3/4-inch muffin cup.
Fill with mincemeat mixture.
From pastry scraps, cut out small designs; top tarts with... - 29.8885
Lemon Cream Chiffon Tarts
1. Thoroughly combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, gelatin, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water until smooth.
2. Beat egg yolks until light. Blend with lemon juice into mixture in saucepan. Add butter. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; continue cooking 2... - 37.3877
1) Preheat oven at 175 degrees C.
2) In a bowl beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3) Stir in beaten egg and mix flour, a little at a time.
4) Swiftly work the dough together and leave to rest.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and... - 44.8949
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar.
2. Add the egg, vanilla essence and most of the chilled... - 39.7938
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 31.9942
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cook in top of a double boiler, until thick.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Use as a filling for tarts, jelly roll etc. - 27.3973
This lovely strawberry tart recipe is made with a pastry shell base. Prepared with a whole berry filling with a sweetened beverage sauce, the strawberry tart is best served chilled and has a fruity bite to it! - 44.364
Emerald Isle Filling For Tarts
After beating egg yolks, put in top of double boiler, add 2/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon salt.
Cook over hot water until slightly thickened, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Beat egg whites stiffly (but not dry).
Gradually beat in the... - 39.7148
Banbury Tart Filling
Blend all ingredients.
Roll Tart Pastry (recipe above) thin.
Cut into 3-incti squares.
Place teaspoon of Ban bury filling in center of each square.
Moisten edges and press together, folding into triangle.
Press fork tines along edges.
Prick center with... - 30.9069
Filling For Small Pastries, Tarts, Etc
1. In bowl, combine the butter and sugar.
2. Place bowl over a double boiler or pan of simmering water and melt butter, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the lemon rind and juice and stir well.
4. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the egg... - 37.0899
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 47.2849
Lemon Cream Muffin Tarts
Elegant lemon cream muffin tarts are just the thing for a fancy tea party. These muffin tarts or lemon cream cuffin tarts are delicate little muffins flavored with lemon zest and lemon pie filling. Serve these lemon cream muffin tarts at any party and have... - 39.4708
Lemon Fluff Tarts
1. 1, To prepare pie crust, use a pie crust mix following the directions on the back label. Otherwise, use a previous known or familiar pie crust recipe.
2. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out, half at a time, to 1/2-inch... - 38.5018
To make the pastry, combine the flour, salt, and sugar in the work bowl of a food processor; pulse briefly to mix.
Cut in the butter and the shortening with several quick pulses.
Do not overmix.
With the motor running, gradually pour in the ice water and the... - 44.4833
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 15 minutes while you make the filling.
2. Into a double boiler or in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water place the lemon rind, juice, butter, eggs and sugar.
3. Cook, stirring... - 44.3852
Lemon Tart With Plums
Sift the flour into a bowl, add the diced butter and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the caster sugar and beaten egg and mix to a firm dough, adding a little iced water if necessary.
Knead the dough briefly on... - 46.4386
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6668
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together, then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
3) Stir in the egg yolk and little iced water and prepare a soft dough, then... - 46.8194
Lemon Tart With Almond Crust
Place the flour, almonds, sugar, butter, almond extract and salt in a food processor.
Cover and pulse until blended.
Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, pulsing until mixture forms a soft dough.
Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased... - 43.518
Small Lemon Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) In a blender, place together butter, flour, sugar and salt.
3) Process the butter mixture until well blended and form into soft dough.
4) In a tray with 12 small non-stick tart tin, push down small amount of the... - 47.1703
Sift 1/4 teaspoon salt with 6 oz. plain flour.
Put on a board, make a well in the centre and put into the well 6 oz. slightly softened pieces of butter.
Add the iced water.
With your hands work the centre ingredients into a paste.
Work in the flour, knead... - 42.8259
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 39.5094
Glazed Lemon Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Rinse 2 lemons in running water and slice them into 1/8th inch thick pieces. Remove the seeds and place the lemon slices in a bowl.
3. Cover the lemon slices with boiling water. Let it soak for about 8... - 45.0702
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Take a knife and cut in the shortening to the size of small peas.
4) With a large fork, mix the contents in the bowl by adding drops of cold... - 46.8872
To Make Filling:
1. In top of double boiler, beat eggs well with a fork.
2. Add lemon peel and juice, butter and 1 cup sugar and mix well till combined.
3. Place over simmering water with the water not touching bottom of double-boiler top and cook... - 42.6005
The sweet aroma of freshly baked Lemon 'Tarts is irresistible. These are one of my favorite desserts. Try this wonderful Lemon 'Tarts recipe! - 44.8014
Lemon Sour Cream Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Prepare pie crust mix and keep aside.
3) Roll half the dough and cut into 5-inch circles.
4) In tart pan, fit the dough, and repeat the same step with the remaining dough.
5) Trim the edge, prick the... - 40.549
Fill the tart with creme patissiere and arrange thinly sliced fruits on top. - 19.0433
Very Easy Lemon Filling
Beat eggs in top of double boiler; then beat in sugar, butter or margarine and lemon rind.
Place over boiling water, and cook 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, and continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring until thickened.
Remove from hot water.
Chill mixture... - 30.3445
Creamy Lemon Lime Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, mix together ¾ cup of sugar, cornstarch and salt.
3) Gently stream in water and milk in the sugar mixture until well blended.
4) Heat the sugar mixture to a boil, and continue to boil for 1... - 46.654
Lemon Blossom Tart
1 In a medium-size bowl,combine the piecrust mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 egg.
2 Mix with a fork until well blended.
3 Press evenly over the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch round layer-cake pan, making rim even with the edge of the pan.... - 43.9218
Blueberry-Lemon Tart has a Grand taste.The Lemon juice and Sugar gives the Blueberry-Lemon Tart Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 36.691
Lemon Ice Cream Tarts
1) In the container of an electric blender, put half of the ice cream and half of the lemonade concentrate. Blend till the mixture is smooth.
2) Pour mixture into tart shells.
3) Repeat procedure with the remaining lemonade concentrate and ice... - 32.3925
Lemon Curd Tart
Blend the butter and the honey in a double boiler (or in a bowl or smaller saucepan placed over a saucepan of boiling water).
When well combined, mix in the eggs, stirring constantly.
Add the lemon juice and rind.
Continue stirring until the custard thickens... - 35.2934
Lemon Cream Cheese Tarts
Beat eggs until thick and fluffy, in top of double boiler; continue beating while gradually adding sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, till thick; gradually stir into cheese.
Cool; fill shells.
Top with bit of jelly. - 31.0991
Lemon Tart In A Pistachio Crust
1. make the pastry: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until fragrant; let cool completely. Coarsely chop 1/3 cup of the pistachios and reserve for garnish.
2. In a food processor, process... - 39.0646
Sweet N Tart Lemon Pie
1) In a saucepan, beat one whole egg with 2 egg yolks.
2) Add in sugar, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat, while stirring continously.
The mixture must become thick by the end.
4) Let the egg mixture cool down after... - 40.6911
Flour pie crust according to package directions.
Line 9-inch Flan pan with pie crust, floured side down, pressing out any cracks.
Line crust with heavy-duty foil.
Bake in preheated 375Â°F oven 10 minutes.
Carefully remove foil; bake pastry shell 10 minutes... - 38.8623
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 37.1141
Lemon Cookie Tarts
Mix flour and 3 tablespoons sugar together.
Cut in the 3/4 cup butter, then add milk and vanilla mixed together.
Press small amounts of the dough into the bottom and halfway up sides of small tart tins.
Chill while mixing filling.
Combine remaining... - 31.302
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 38.5243
Lemon Poppy Seed Tarts
In blender container, combine milk, pudding mix, poppy seeds and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
Cover; blend on low speed until well mixed and slightly thickened.
Pour evenly into crusts; refrigerate. - 31.6305
Lemon Chicken Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 46.2605
Welsh Lemon Tarts
Place Pastry Mix into a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle water over and toss with a fork.
Form a ball from dough; knead lightly.
Divide into two parts and roll out half on a lightly floured board with a floured rolling pin.
With a 3 1/2-inch cookie cutter or jar lid,... - 43.7972
Plum Tart With Lemon Curd
To make the pastry, process the flour, sugar, salt, and butter with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
Add the water and pulse until the pastryjust begins to hold together, about 9 times.
Turn out... - 43.792
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 43.723
Banana Walnut Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Mix the walnuts into the Vanilla Tart Filling before spooning it into the tart shell.
Slice the bananas into a bowl.
Add the lemon juice and, using a fork, toss gently to coat.
Arrange the bananas in a spiral pattern on top of... - 40.0895
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 45.272
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 43.3098
1. Beat egg, gradually add brown sugar and salt, vanilla and lemon.
2. Beat until full of bubbles.
3. Fold in the raisins and melted butter.
4. Drop mixture from the teaspoon into pastry lined tart shell.
5. Bake until filling is set and the pastry is nicely... - 29.8064
Thaw the puff pastry.
On a floured surface roll out 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out 8 circles about 3 1/4 inches across to line individual souffle dishes.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Wash and pat the dill dry and chop, reserving a few stalks for... - 40.5327
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, soak raisins in warm water for 15 minutes; drain well.
3 Add 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel to a plain pastry for a two-crust pie or packaged mix.
4 Chop the raisins finely or put them... - 45.3014
1) On a lightly-floured board roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7- or 8-inch (18- or 20-cm).
2) Line tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry and leave in a cool place while making the filling.
3)... - 41.1426
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut out a 8 to 9 inch circle.
3) Roll out the dough trimmings and cut a 1 inch long strip long to go around the outside of a 8 to 9 inch... - 37.4985
Lemony Treacle Tart
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
2. With a fork, stir in just enough water to bind the dough. Gather into a smooth ball, knead lightly for a few seconds until... - 44.3449
Combine the raisins, sugar, egg, crumbs, lemon rind, and juice, and mix well.
Roll 1/2 the pastry 1/8" thick and use to line bottom of baking dish 10" x 6" x 2", having the pastry extend 1/2" up on the sides.
Fill with the raisin mixture, moisten the edge of... - 30.8381
Blueberry Peach Tarts
Blueberry peach tarts are fruity tarts made with fresh blueberries and peaches. Flavored with lemon juice and rind for flavor with a dash of vanilla, the blueberry peach tarts are a great treat after meals. - 45.198
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Mini Tarts And Prosecco Citrusade
For Prosecco Citrusade:
1. Extract juice of one lime, one lemon, and one orange. Slice the other and set aside.
2. In a jug, pour lime, lemon, and orange juice.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Now, drop sliced fruits. Pour prosecco and... - 0
Concord Grape Tart
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pinch in butter with your finger tips until it appears mealy.
Lift into an 8 inch square baking pan and press an even layer on bottom and about two thirds of the way up the... - 43.9403
Tart Au Citron
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar. Cut the butter into the flour in small pieces, then rub in lightly with the fingertips. Mix the egg yolk and lemon juice together, then stir into the flour mixture with a round-bladed knife until... - 41.5787
Victorian Treacle Tart
Put the flour in a bowl, add the fats, cut up in small pieces, and rub in with the finger tips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient cold water to mix to a firm dough.
Roll out the pastry and line a 9 inch (22.5 cm) deep flan tin or... - 37.2208
Place the currants in a bowl and add just enough water to cover.
Let stand for at least 15 minutes.
Roll the pastry on a floured surface.
Cut into 3 inch circles.
Fit the pastry into muffin cups; flute the edges.
Drain the currants.
Mix the remaining... - 35.306
Rhubarb Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 18 muffin cups with foil liners.
In a medium-size bowl, mix crumbs and butter with a fork.
Divide among prepared muffin cups, pressing firmly onto bottoms with the back of a spoon.
Bake on middle shelf of oven for 7 minutes.
Set... - 44.2446
Tart Orange Meringue Tarts
Prepare the Basic Meringue with the following variation: Draw six 4 in. (10 cm) circles on the brown paper.
Spoon the meringue into the circles, building up the edges by an inch (2.5 cm), and form a depression in the middle to make a tart shell.
Bake in a... - 43.6082
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and cream in bowl; mix until of the consistency of whipped cream.
Line tart shells with cheese mixture; fill with strawberries.Mash 3 cups strawberries with remaining sugar; let stand for 30... - 37.5599
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Combine eggs, water and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until mixture is moist enough to shape into a ball (dough will be sticky).
Divide... - 45.5171
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and work with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and 15 ml / 1 tbsp of water and work to a firm dough that... - 36.0781
Classic Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare pastry. Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut into five 5-inch rounds. Fit into foil tart pans (3-inch diameter. 1/3 cup capacity). Turn pastry under and pinch to make stand-up edge; flute. Repeat with remaining pastry.
2. Beat... - 36.6207
This apple tart recipe is one of my favorite homemade tart recipes. Prepared from scratch with dough tart shells, the apple tarts are filled with shredded apple and nuts mixed with beaten eggs with a hint of vanilla. Decorated with dough strip lattice, the... - 45.5152
Roll out dough into a square.
Cut into eight 5 inch (12 cm) squares.
Arrange dough squares in muffin pans.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Divide mixture evenly among the dough squares.
Draw the corners of the squares together over the filling; then... - 36.8055
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Glazed Strawberry Tart
1. Combine 1/3 cup sugar with the cornstarch and salt in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
2. Blend the nonfat dry milk with the milk and stir into the cornstarch mixture until smooth. Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 2 to 3 minutes, continuing... - 40.1157
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 40.3304
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 45.5204
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry tarts recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 48.2554