- » Lemon Tart Cool Whip
Lemon Tart Cool Whip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon tart cool whip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon tart cool whip recipes.
Lemon Curd Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the butter, grease twelve 3-inch (8-cm) muffin tins.
Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured board and use it to line the muffin tins.
Prick the bottoms with a fork and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the... - 37.3352
Lemon Cream Tart
This is a perfect dessert to make for the Holidays. Lemon Cream Tart is simply delicious and a fancy dessert. I'm sure your family and friends will love it! - 120.491
Tart Orange Meringue Tarts
Prepare the Basic Meringue with the following variation: Draw six 4 in. (10 cm) circles on the brown paper.
Spoon the meringue into the circles, building up the edges by an inch (2.5 cm), and form a depression in the middle to make a tart shell.
Bake in a... - 43.6082
Lemon Curd For Tarts
Beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add sugar, rind, juice, and butter.
Place in a heavy-bottomed saucepan or in the top of a double boiler and cookover low heat until thickened, smooth, and like honey.
Whip cream and fold into the curd.... - 32.3305
Lemon Cream Chiffon Tarts
1. Thoroughly combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, gelatin, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water until smooth.
2. Beat egg yolks until light. Blend with lemon juice into mixture in saucepan. Add butter. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; continue cooking 2... - 37.3877
Pumpkin Jack-o-lantern Tart
Mix pumpkin with spices and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
Stir in cream, butter and eggs.
Pour into tart shell and bake in a preheated 425Â° oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until the filling is... - 43.239
Lemon Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add crumbs; toss with a fork until moist.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 43.5022
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, flour and salt with water.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar mixture is thickened.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes more stirring until clear.
4) In a small bowl, place the yolks and beat in ½ cup of hot... - 42.8547
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In bottom of 9-inch flan pan or pie plate, combine wheat germ, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Spread over bottom and up sides of pan.
Bake for 8 minutes; cool.
In heavy saucepan, combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon peel, lemon... - 44.423
Lemon Cheese Tart
This sweet and delicious Lemon Cheese Tart is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Lemon Cheese Tart is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 46.3775
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6668
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 39.5094
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Take a knife and cut in the shortening to the size of small peas.
4) With a large fork, mix the contents in the bowl by adding drops of cold... - 46.8872
Open-face Raspberry Tarts
This Open-Face Raspberry Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Open-Face Raspberry Tarts and just relish! - 37.8717
Lemon Blossom Tart
1 In a medium-size bowl,combine the piecrust mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 egg.
2 Mix with a fork until well blended.
3 Press evenly over the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch round layer-cake pan, making rim even with the edge of the pan.... - 43.9218
Tart Lemon Pie
Grate rind from lemons; set grated rind aside.
Remove and discard pith from lemons.
Quarter and seed lemons.
Combine lemon, grated rind, eggs, sugar, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; process 1 minute or until smooth, stopping once to... - 44.2494
Sweet N Tart Lemon Pie
1) In a saucepan, beat one whole egg with 2 egg yolks.
2) Add in sugar, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat, while stirring continously.
The mixture must become thick by the end.
4) Let the egg mixture cool down after... - 40.6911
Lemon Cream Muffin Tarts
Elegant lemon cream muffin tarts are just the thing for a fancy tea party. These muffin tarts or lemon cream cuffin tarts are delicate little muffins flavored with lemon zest and lemon pie filling. Serve these lemon cream muffin tarts at any party and have... - 39.4708
Lemon Tart In A Pistachio Crust
1. make the pastry: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until fragrant; let cool completely. Coarsely chop 1/3 cup of the pistachios and reserve for garnish.
2. In a food processor, process... - 39.0646
Welsh Lemon Tarts
Place Pastry Mix into a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle water over and toss with a fork.
Form a ball from dough; knead lightly.
Divide into two parts and roll out half on a lightly floured board with a floured rolling pin.
With a 3 1/2-inch cookie cutter or jar lid,... - 43.7972
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 43.723
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 31.9942
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Tarte Au Citron
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a food processor, process the butter for a few seconds until creamy. Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy, scrape the sides of the bowl 1-2... - 46.1384
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and cream in bowl; mix until of the consistency of whipped cream.
Line tart shells with cheese mixture; fill with strawberries.Mash 3 cups strawberries with remaining sugar; let stand for 30... - 37.5599
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry tarts recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 48.2554
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, prepare the tart crust by mixing together the flour, sugar, salt, and rind.
3) Blend in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, using fingers or an electric mixer, until mixture is crumbly.... - 40.752
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 45.5204
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and add the butter, confectioners’ sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract along with egg yolk.
4. Work... - 46.5814
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 13 1/2 x 9 inch rectangle; cut into six 4 1/2-inch squares.
Fit over 6 inverted 6-ounce custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals so pastry will fit around custard cups.
Prick with fork; place custard cups on baking... - 40.5975
Tart Lime Dessert
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Remove from heat; then stir in limeade until thawed.
Add extra water to make 2 cup (500 mL) of liquid.
Allow to cool but not... - 37.0543
Lattice-top Apple Pies With Blackberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Divide the apples equally between two large saucepans.
Add half of the sugar, lemon rind and juice to each pan: Cover tightly and cook the apples gently for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft.
Pour the cooked apples into large... - 43.8999
This sweet and tangy prune tart is so irresistibly good for those looking for a reason to enjoy. Whip it up in minutes and be proud of your culinary skills! - 36.9442
French Strawberry Tart
Fresh strawberry tart is a delicious tart set in a rich tart shell. Filled with sweet and fresh cooked strawberry mix along with cream cheese and lemon essence, the fresh strawberry tart is a perfect spring time dessert. - 43.4734
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To Make Pastry:
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar and the lemon peel.
3. With pastry blender or two knives cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Stir in egg yolk with... - 45.3509
Almond Peach Tart
Mix together the flour, sugar, almonds and lemon rind.
Add the butter and rub in lightly with the fingertips.
Add the egg yolk and mix to a firm dough.
Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
Roll out the dough to a 10-inch round and place on a baking... - 42.9972
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.4785
Cherry Custard Tart
1. Prepare pastry for 1-crust pie. On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll pastry into round 1 inch larger than 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Line tart pan with pastry; trim pastry edge even with top of pan.
2. Preheat oven to... - 32.8718
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Wash rice in cold water.
Heat milk, add salt and rice and cook slowly until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Beat egg yolks, add sugar and combine with rice.
Cook 1 minute longer.
Fold in vanilla, rum and whipped cream.
Fill baked pastry shells,... - 46.107
Open Face Raspberry Tarts
1) Take a saucepan and combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in it.
2) Add fruit juice to the mixture and place the saucepan over low heat.
4) Cook until the mixture becomes thick and clear. Allow it to cool.
5) Once fruit sauce is cooled, add lemon juice... - 38.8381
1. Prepare the tart shells by baking them and then cooling them
2. In a large pan, beat the egg yolk and sugar till thick and well mixed
3. Blend in the flour and the salt
4. Add the gelatin and vanilla and beat well
5. Slowly pour in... - 44.7195
Peach Caramel Tarts
1. Bake nut shortbread crusts (set individual crusts in a 12- by 15-inch pan) in a 350° oven (or a 325° convection oven) until golden at edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. While crusts bake, make nut sauce in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan. Over medium-high heat,... - 31.4626
Strawberry Chiffon Tarts
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following label directions.
2 Roll out half of the pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut out six 6-inch rounds.
3 Fit each into a four-inch tart-shell pan, pressing the dough... - 41.096
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Combine first 7 ingredients and cook slowly for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
3.Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and rind.
5.Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness and cut... - 43.6565
Caramel Pear & Walnut Tart
Lay pie shell in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Fold pastry edge down into pan and press flush with pan rim.
With a fork, prick bottom of pie shell about 15 times.
Bake in a 400° oven until medium golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Cool on a... - 43.3613
French Strawberry Tart
Combine cheese, sugar, lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well.
Spread in bottom of baked shell.
Top with strawberries.
Combine cornstarch and water; add preserves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thick and clear.
Remove... - 46.3854
Fruit Jelly Tart
1) Use rolled out pastry to line flan ring.
2) Place in oven to bake blind and cool.
3) Pour enough jelly into a sandwich tin to cover the bottom to a depth of 1/2 inch and set.
4) Place the fruit on this add 2-3 tablespoons of cool... - 40.914
Apple Butter Tarts
A very simple desserts for any occasion, this Apple Butter Tarts can be often be whipped with the very basic ingredients in your kitchen cabinet. The fruitilicious combination of apple butter with cream cheese on cream pastry is something mouthwateringly... - 28.6403
Three Berry Tart
1. Prepare and bake 10-inch Tart Shell as directed; cool.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend 1 pint strawberries until smooth to make about 1 1/2 cups puree.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, stir water and sugar.... - 39.2733
Fresh Papaya Nut Pie Or Tarts
Pre-bake a pie shell using Flake Pie Crust recipe.
Blend orange juice with corn starch, add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat slowly in sauce pan, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Place sliced papaya in pie shell and pour over juice mixture.
Cool to... - 33.5306
Prepare the tart shell according to directions.
Fill it with the blackberries.
Dissolve the cornstarch in the kirsch in a small bowl.
In a small saucepan, combine the jelly, sugar, lemon zest, and kirsch-cornstarch and bring to a boil.
Boil the mixture until... - 42.8533
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the filling, peel and core the quinces, reserving the seeds. Cut the quinces into julienne strips and set aside.
3. Wrap the cinnamon stick, cloves, and quince seeds in a cheesecloth bag and tie securely.
4. In... - 46.3465
I must say this Pudding Tart-in-a-Dish is one of those most popular desserts at home. Extremely easy to make it is needless to say that this Pudding Tart-in-a-Dish is an equally appetizing and delicious dessert to serve. Next time when you are in the mood to... - 35.5877
Black, Golden And Red Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the crust, in a medium bowl mix flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder.
3) Using food processor mix butter and granulated sugar and process until fluffy.
4) Stir in vanilla,... - 46.3862
French Apple Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
1. Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Take 6 tbsp of butter and cut it into small chunks and rub it with the flour until mixture appears like coarse crumbs. Blend in sugar.
3.... - 45.7512
Lamb Tart Avgolemono
Preheat oven to 400°F .
Brush pastry with egg white and bake 5 minutes.
Let cool while preparing filling.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl and mix gently but thoroughly.
Spoon into prepared shell.
Beat eggs lightly .
Add remaining ingredients and... - 43.3211
Alsace Apple Tart
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Alsace Apple Tart has arrived. The Alsace Apple Tart is one of the most popular creations of the German Cuisine. It is always prepared with Apple as the most essential ingredient. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe... - 46.059
In my opinion, one of the best tarts are the fruit tarts. One can mix and match any fruit of liking and thus play with the flavors. This tart is a tropical fruit tart with delicious mangoes and crunchy pomegranates. - 0
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 46.9322
Ice Box Lemon Pie
Whip Eagle Brand milk and egg together.
Slowly add and beat in lemon juice.
Blend in all or part of the Cool Whip (less for more tart taste; more for lighter fluffier taste), pour into pie shell.
Chill overnight. - 29.8499
Orange Sherbet Salad
In small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add orange juice and sherbet; blend until sherbet is melted and mixture is smooth.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in oranges.
Pour into oiled 1-quart mold or 8-inch square... - 33.355
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs for 3 minutes or until fluffy.
2) Slowly add the sugar and beat continuously.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, rind and butter.
4) In the top part of a double boiler, pour the egg mixture and beat until thick.
5) Remove from the... - 40.9898
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In medium bowl, with pastry blender, cut 1/2 cup soft butter into the flour and 1/4 cup sugar until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add 1 egg yolk, the almonds and almond extract stir with fork until well... - 46.4589
Lemon Tartlets Veronique
1. Sift flour, sugar and salt into a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine and shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
2. Sprinkle water over top; mix lightly with a fork until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.... - 35.9513
Old English Mince
In large bowl, mix all ingredients together except brandy, whipped cream and walnuts.
Spoon into sterilized jars and barely cover with brandy.
Close lids securely and allow to stand in a cool, dark place 1 to 3 months to develop flavor.
Bake in pies, or spoon... - 30.8319
Reserve 2 tablespoons filberts.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick and light, beating in sugar gradually.
Add bread crumbs, lemon rind, lemon juice and vanilla; fold in egg whites.
Spread batter in 2 greased and floured waxed paper-lined... - 46.0824
Swiss Apple Charlotte
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix apples with sugar, lemon juice, and nutmeg to taste and arrange in a buttered 2-quart casserole about 2" deep, scattering small pieces of butter through the apples as you fill the dish.
Top with crumbs, cover, and bake 35-45... - 31.7206
Washington Cherry Tricorns
1. Prepare Pastry for Little Pies and Tarts.
2. Divide pastry into 2 equal-size balls. Roll each ball 1/8 in. thick; cut each into four 6-in. rounds. Prick each round with a fork.
3. Cut heavy aluminum foil into the same size (6-in.) rounds. Place one round... - 44.4785
Frozen Louisiana Yam Pies
Prepare the instant yams according to package directions, omitting the seasoning.
Stir in the brown sugar, lemon juice and peel and cinnamon.
Cool, then stir in the vanilla.
Beat the egg yolks until thick and fluffy, then stir into the yam mixture.
Beat the... - 44.914
Citrus Soufflé With Grand Marnier Sauce
Prepare a 1 quart souffle dish with a lightly oiled 1 1/2" wax paper collar.
Combine Grand Marnier and lemon juice; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand until softened.
In the top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, orange juice, marmalade, and... - 39.6989
In Scandinavia, this soup would be served as dessert; however, it also makes an unusually good summer appetizer, particularly when only a little sugar is added so that the flavor is tart and refreshing.
Method Simmer blueberries, reserving a few for gar-... - 24.08
Spices Apple Crisp
In a small bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cut butter into small pieces and, with a pastry blender or two forks, cut into flour mixture until crumbly; set aside.
In a 2 quart casserole, toss together apples and lemon... - 39.158
Port And Apples
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar, 2 1/2 cups water, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Add the thinly peeled rind of 1 lemon.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and boil for 10 minutes.
4) Strain the liquid and cool.
5) In a bowl, place the apples... - 42.589
1) Use the apples to core.
2) Cut the apple in thick slices.
3) In a covered saucepan, place the apple with very little water.
4) Cook until the apple gets tender.
5) Use a blender, to blend the apple to a measurement of 1 1/4 cups... - 40.1777
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper, alternately butter and lightly flour 6 small tart pans.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and beat on a medium... - 44.064
Apple Mousse With Apple Brandy Sauce
Apple Mousse With Apple Brandy Sauce has a Incredible taste. The lemon juice gives the Apple Mousse With Apple Brandy Sauce a Pungent and Energizing taste. Must catch it. - 42.0832
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 43.6565
Cloud-top Cherry Pie
Pour evaporated milk into refrigerator tray; place in freezer until ice crystals form around edges.
Chill small electric mixer bowl and beaters in freezer.
Drain cherries, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to equal 1 cup liquid.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar and... - 45.2845
Crust: Mix together cornflake crumbs, margarine, and the 1 tsp (15 mL) of granulated sugar replacement.
Add the 1 tsp (5 mL) of water and thoroughly blend.
Press into bottom and slightly up sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan.
Refrigerate until ready to... - 43.1331
Quick Apple Pielets
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions.
Roll to 12x6 inch rectangle; cut into 3 inch squares with pastry wheel or knife.
Prick with fork.
Bake on baking sheet at 450Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or till lightly browned.
Combine apples, sugar, water,... - 40.3933
Jamaican Sweet Buns
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, peel and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk and yolks; mix into flour mixture to form soft dough.
Mix in raisins and coconut just to blend.
Evenly divide... - 40.8813
Favorite Apple Pie
1) In a saucepan, put the quarter apples and add about 1/4 cup cold water. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Cool the apples.
2) Take a 9" pie pan and line it with 1/2 pastry and put the apples.
3) Now, in a bowl, mix together all the ingredients... - 49.2006
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 50.1008
Upside Down Apple Cake
Peel apples; remove cores.
Slice apples paper-thin; sprinkle lightly with lemon juice to keep from discoloring.
Place butter in 9-inch-round shallow baking dish.
Place in preheated 325 Â°F oven until melted; remove from oven. (Do not turn off... - 44.1088
Apple Apricot Charlotte
1. Peel, core and slice apples.
2. Place in a pan with the butter, lemon peel, cinnamon and sugar.
3. Cook gently until apples are a soft pulp without free liquid.
4. Cool. While cooling, puree apricots in an electric blender.
5. Combine with apple puree.
6.... - 43.4311
Piskóta is a wonderful old Serbian recipe for cherry cake. This version contains many eggs. Sometimes these Piskóta recipes will contain only 4 eggs but a lot of butter, but no matter the recipe it is a wonderful cake of the former Yugoslavia with many... - 54.8644
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.2534
Fudge Crostata With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Place 1 prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425°F.
In small... - 45.6449
Black And White Sesame Cheese Cake
I came up with this recipe as per a request from my friend in NYC. Imagine a grey cheese cake. I know it would not tickle your appetite. So I did not want to make an ordinary cake, but rather a healthy choice that would allow us to enjoy the great flavour of... - 68.2558
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Grease a 9-inch flan ring or tart tin with oil or butter.
3. Wash the strawberries and pat dry.
4. Slice into half lengthwise
5. On a flour dusted surface, roll the pastry into a 9 inch circle and... - 43.8693
Huguenot Torte is delicious breakfast made from grains fruit eggs cheese. Specially great for holiday kids chrismas. - 36.6881
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.1665
Apple And Blackberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use ready one.
2. Wash the blackberries thoroughly.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas... - 42.9144
Apple And Cranberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use a ready one.
2. Wash and hull the cranberries, discarding soft ones.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. In a small cup, blend... - 45.6168
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115