- » Lemon Tart Cool Whip
Lemon Tart Cool Whip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon tart cool whip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon tart cool whip recipes.
Lemon Curd Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Using the butter, grease twelve 3-inch (8-cm) muffin tins.
Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured board and use it to line the muffin tins.
Prick the bottoms with a fork and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the... - 37.7553
Lemon Cream Chiffon Tarts
1. Thoroughly combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, gelatin, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water until smooth.
2. Beat egg yolks until light. Blend with lemon juice into mixture in saucepan. Add butter. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; continue cooking 2... - 35.3604
Tart Orange Meringue Tarts
Prepare the Basic Meringue with the following variation: Draw six 4 in. (10 cm) circles on the brown paper.
Spoon the meringue into the circles, building up the edges by an inch (2.5 cm), and form a depression in the middle to make a tart shell.
Bake in a... - 41.284
Lemon Cream Tart
This is a perfect dessert to make for the Holidays. Lemon Cream Tart is simply delicious and a fancy dessert. I'm sure your family and friends will love it! - 98.8369
Lemon Cheese Tart
This sweet and delicious Lemon Cheese Tart is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Lemon Cheese Tart is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 43.9851
Lemon Curd For Tarts
Beat eggs until light and foamy.
Add sugar, rind, juice, and butter.
Place in a heavy-bottomed saucepan or in the top of a double boiler and cookover low heat until thickened, smooth, and like honey.
Whip cream and fold into the curd.... - 32.3875
Lemon Blossom Tart
1 In a medium-size bowl,combine the piecrust mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 egg.
2 Mix with a fork until well blended.
3 Press evenly over the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch round layer-cake pan, making rim even with the edge of the pan.... - 42.784
Pumpkin Jack-o-lantern Tart
Mix pumpkin with spices and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
Stir in cream, butter and eggs.
Pour into tart shell and bake in a preheated 425Â° oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until the filling is... - 40.8221
Fresh Lemon Tart
1. Prepare your favorite pastry recipe or thaw the pastry if store bought.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 38.6488
Lemon Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add crumbs; toss with a fork until moist.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 41.3023
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, flour and salt with water.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly, until the sugar mixture is thickened.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes more stirring until clear.
4) In a small bowl, place the yolks and beat in ½ cup of hot... - 42.0577
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In bottom of 9-inch flan pan or pie plate, combine wheat germ, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Spread over bottom and up sides of pan.
Bake for 8 minutes; cool.
In heavy saucepan, combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon peel, lemon... - 44.4353
Small Lemon Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) In a blender, place together butter, flour, sugar and salt.
3) Process the butter mixture until well blended and form into soft dough.
4) In a tray with 12 small non-stick tart tin, push down small amount of the... - 45.7233
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Take a knife and cut in the shortening to the size of small peas.
4) With a large fork, mix the contents in the bowl by adding drops of cold... - 47.0424
Lemon Cheese Tart
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan... - 38.6524
Tart Lemon Pie
Grate rind from lemons; set grated rind aside.
Remove and discard pith from lemons.
Quarter and seed lemons.
Combine lemon, grated rind, eggs, sugar, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; process 1 minute or until smooth, stopping once to... - 42.7017
Sweet N Tart Lemon Pie
1) In a saucepan, beat one whole egg with 2 egg yolks.
2) Add in sugar, salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat, while stirring continously.
The mixture must become thick by the end.
4) Let the egg mixture cool down after... - 38.2744
Lemon Cream Muffin Tarts
Elegant lemon cream muffin tarts are just the thing for a fancy tea party. These muffin tarts or lemon cream cuffin tarts are delicate little muffins flavored with lemon zest and lemon pie filling. Serve these lemon cream muffin tarts at any party and have... - 38.0689
Lemon Tart In A Pistachio Crust
1. make the pastry: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until fragrant; let cool completely. Coarsely chop 1/3 cup of the pistachios and reserve for garnish.
2. In a food processor, process... - 40.1848
Welsh Lemon Tarts
Place Pastry Mix into a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle water over and toss with a fork.
Form a ball from dough; knead lightly.
Divide into two parts and roll out half on a lightly floured board with a floured rolling pin.
With a 3 1/2-inch cookie cutter or jar lid,... - 42.4984
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 44.2607
Open-face Raspberry Tarts
This Open-Face Raspberry Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Open-Face Raspberry Tarts and just relish! - 36.7144
Tarte Au Citron
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a food processor, process the butter for a few seconds until creamy. Add 1/4 cup of the sugar and process for about 20 seconds until the mixture is light and fluffy, scrape the sides of the bowl 1-2... - 45.3978
Berries And Cream Tart
1. Prepare and bake Coconut Tart Shell; cool.
2. While tart shell is baking, prepare lemon custard: From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, heat butter or margarine, sugar, and... - 29.4365
Tart Lime Dessert
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Remove from heat; then stir in limeade until thawed.
Add extra water to make 2 cup (500 mL) of liquid.
Allow to cool but not... - 34.4612
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 35.0678
Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly).
Pat into the bottom of a greased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another mixing bowl, beat melted chips and... - 43.0852
Prepare the tart shell according to directions.
Fill it with the blackberries.
Dissolve the cornstarch in the kirsch in a small bowl.
In a small saucepan, combine the jelly, sugar, lemon zest, and kirsch-cornstarch and bring to a boil.
Boil the mixture until... - 40.8188
Lattice-top Apple Pies With Blackberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Divide the apples equally between two large saucepans.
Add half of the sugar, lemon rind and juice to each pan: Cover tightly and cook the apples gently for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft.
Pour the cooked apples into large... - 42.6241
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and cream in bowl; mix until of the consistency of whipped cream.
Line tart shells with cheese mixture; fill with strawberries.Mash 3 cups strawberries with remaining sugar; let stand for 30... - 36.9366
Wash rice in cold water.
Heat milk, add salt and rice and cook slowly until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Beat egg yolks, add sugar and combine with rice.
Cook 1 minute longer.
Fold in vanilla, rum and whipped cream.
Fill baked pastry shells,... - 45.6079
This sweet and tangy prune tart is so irresistibly good for those looking for a reason to enjoy. Whip it up in minutes and be proud of your culinary skills! - 34.7959
French Strawberry Tart
Fresh strawberry tart is a delicious tart set in a rich tart shell. Filled with sweet and fresh cooked strawberry mix along with cream cheese and lemon essence, the fresh strawberry tart is a perfect spring time dessert. - 42.1206
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry tarts recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.4956
Strawberry Chiffon Tarts
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following label directions.
2 Roll out half of the pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut out six 6-inch rounds.
3 Fit each into a four-inch tart-shell pan, pressing the dough... - 38.6748
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.Combine first 7 ingredients and cook slowly for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
3.Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and rind.
5.Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness and cut... - 42.6443
Open Face Raspberry Tarts
1) Take a saucepan and combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in it.
2) Add fruit juice to the mixture and place the saucepan over low heat.
4) Cook until the mixture becomes thick and clear. Allow it to cool.
5) Once fruit sauce is cooled, add lemon juice... - 38.5761
Fresh Strawberry Tarts
1. Prepare the tart shells by baking them and then cooling them
2. In a large pan, beat the egg yolk and sugar till thick and well mixed
3. Blend in the flour and the salt
4. Add the gelatin and vanilla and beat well
5. Slowly pour in... - 44.2286
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, prepare the tart crust by mixing together the flour, sugar, salt, and rind.
3) Blend in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, using fingers or an electric mixer, until mixture is crumbly.... - 39.5952
Peach Caramel Tarts
1. Bake nut shortbread crusts (set individual crusts in a 12- by 15-inch pan) in a 350° oven (or a 325° convection oven) until golden at edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. While crusts bake, make nut sauce in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan. Over medium-high heat,... - 29.7923