- » Lemon Strawberry Stars
Lemon Strawberry Stars Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lemon Strawberry Stars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lemon Strawberry Stars recipes.
Lemon Strawberry Stars
SLICE pound cake horizontally into 5 layers.
Cut each layer into 2 star shapes with large cookie cutter.
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
TOP 1/2 the pound cake stars with 1/2 and 1/4 of the pudding.
Cover with remaining stars,... - 28.9439
You May Also Like!
Star Spangled Popover Pancake
Preheat the oven to 425"F.
Coat a 12" cast-iron skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the egg whites and egg in a medium bowl.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, and salt.
Mix... - 48.716
Stars And Stripes Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Unroll refrigerated crescent-roll dough into 3 long strips.
Arrange dough over 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone to cover, pinching seams together to seal.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool to room... - 47.2246
Strawberry Cream Torte
1 To make the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the Grand Marnier. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 To make the filling: In a small... - 48.4865
Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Use the package instructions to make the lemon-chiffon cake. Add butter, eggs and lemon peel if required or according to the package tips.
3. Tip this mixture into 2 ungreased 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pans.
4. Bake... - 43.0328
1. In a saucepan, add cream and sugar and bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Add the lemon juice and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Into glass serving dishes, pour the mixture and allow to set in... - 36.6959
Berry Floating Island
1 Beat egg whites until foamy and double in volume in a small bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Gradually add first 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue forms firm peaks.
2 Bring milk to a simmer in a large skillet. Pack... - 32.1358
Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 1/3 cups boiling water.
Add frozen strawberries.
Stir gently until fruit thaws and separates.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into an 8-cup mold (star-shaped, if desired), a 9-cup Bundt pan, or straight-sided saucepan.
Chill until... - 39.9327
This Patriotic Mold is a very impressive thing - deliciously as well as visually! Give this Patriotic Mold a try and you would soon realize that fruit molds wouldn't come this easy and doesn't come much better! - 43.6065
Summer Salad is a delicious and refreshing salad. Summer Salad is perfect for anytime of the year. Happy Cooking! - 34.3182
Fantasy In Berries
1. To prepare raspberry sauce, place thawed raspberries, 1/4 cup sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain into a bowl to remove seeds.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Wash blender or food... - 45.4036