- » Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake
Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon strawberry cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon strawberry cheesecake recipes.
1. If cheesecake is to be removed from pan, use a 9-inch "spring-form type" pan. If cheesecake is not to be removed from pan, it can be made in a 9-inch round non-metallic baking dish. (The first piece may be difficult to remove from baking dish.)
2. Lightly... - 46.6222
Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with one-quarter cup of the sugar and the butter and press onto the bottom of... - 37.2935
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg yolks.
Knead to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out dough to fit an... - 46.2843
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I always feel like Cheesecake. You know how your friends will ask, "whatdya feel like eating?" That's an easy one: Cheesecake. I love its pillowy bite, the way it softly crumbles when your fork slides through, the way it lays like velvet on your tongue and... - 119.669
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and... - 48.9406
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the half-and-half cream to 175°; stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs.
Return all to the pan, whisking constantly.
Cook and stir over low heat until mixture reaches at least... - 44.4862
Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Make pie shell according to recipe.
Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture for garnish.
Wash and slice fresh strawberries.
Drizzle honey over them.
Set aside for an hour or so.
If using frozen strawberries, slice, drizzle honey over them and leave them to... - 46.1183
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lightly grease a 7-inch (18-cm) springform cake pan and set it aside.
Put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and knot the end.
Beat the bag with a rolling pin until the crackers are reduced to crumbs.
Melt the butter in... - 44.8535
Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan ring.
Prick the base and bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400 F, gas 6) for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the paper lining and reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180C, 350 F, gas 4) for a... - 44.1141
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 13” x 9” (33 cm x 23 cm) cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in center... - 0
Almost Strawberry Cheesecake
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water and sweetener, stirring well.
Chill mixture until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Prepare whipped... - 39.2672
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Crumb Crust Crush biscuits finely, add melted butter and combine well.
Press over base only of 8 in. springform pan.
Filling Beat together sieved cream cheese, sifted flour, grated rind, and sour cream.
Beat eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy,... - 43.0806
Strawberry Rhubarb Ribboned Cheesecake
Heat oven to 400°.
In small bowl stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture forms coarse crumbs; stir in milk to moisten.
Press crust mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
Bake for... - 47.5817
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
Just in time for Mother's Day. Huge strawberries are hollowed out and filled with a cheesecake like mixture then dipped in melted chocolate. The chocolate strawberries are placed in graham cracker crumbs then placed on a sheet of wax paper and chilled. - 0
Savory Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs.
2. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and the butter and press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake five minutes. Cool.
3. Press the... - 40.4849
Berry Cheesecake Pie
1. Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions.
2. Stir in the nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into baked pastry shell
4. Place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in... - 46.2431
Heat oven to 300Â°.
Mix thoroughly graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
Blend cream cheese and sour cream... - 40.3119
Little Lemon Cheesecakes
Little Lemon Cheesecakes, Desserts & Sweets, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Little Lemon Cheesecakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Walnut And Strawberry Cheesecake
This is a great treat for all those who are fond of cheesecakes. The video here displays this cake recipe especially with a twist of strawberries. This video shows how to make large quantity of the cheesecake for a huge crowd and would surely turn out to be... - 71.6017
Easy Lemon Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This easy lemon cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.8486
Glazed Lemon-cream Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This glazed lemon-cream cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 49.2974
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
1) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter.
2) Rub the crumb mixture using hands until it turns into grainy texture.
3) Force down the crumb mixture in the bottom and side of an 8 to 9 inch spring form... - 44.8823
Fluffy Lemon Cheesecake
Good news! There is a light cheesecake, and it's easy to make.
Lowfat cottage cheese and yogurt, along with billowy beaten egg whites, make the lemony filling extra light.
Prepare Zwieback Crumb Crust.
Spray a 9-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
Pat... - 43.8729
Delicious Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
Are you still undecided what to prepare for dessert in the coming festive days? Well, here is an easy recipe which does not use eggs or gelatin, which is suitable for almost any occasion. It looks great, it low fat and it tastes just awesome! So watch the... - 123.196
Strawberry And Cream Cheesecake
Make Graham-Cracker Crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; mix well with fork.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
With back of spoon, press rest of mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Make Filling: In small, heavy... - 42.1604
Individual Cheesecakes With Strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cereal and nuts in a food processor and process until finely ground; add butter and egg white; process until blended. Distribute crumbs evenly over six 4-inch mini springform pans; press to cover bottoms, forming a crust.... - 41.1053
Individual Lemon Cheesecakes
1. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon gingersnap crumbs in each of six 6-ounce custard cups.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, lemon peel and vanilla in medium bowl with hand beater about 2 minutes or until blended. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 4 to 5... - 29.4864
Lindy's Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Have cheese and eggs at room temperature.
Make Cookie Crust.
Cream cheese until softened.
Beat in next five ingredients.
Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in cream.
Pour into baked crust.
Bake in preheated very slow... - 48.5113
Cheddar Cheesecake With Strawberries
Mix crumbs with butter; press over bottom of 9" springform pan.
Bake in 350 degree (moderate) oven 5 minutes.
Combine the cheeses and sugar in bowl; beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Blend in peels, flour and 1/2.cup of the cream.
Pour over crumb... - 47.3009
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
1. Place jelly crystals and gelatin in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place yogurt and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add jelly mixture and process until combined.
3. Beat egg... - 34.1776
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, combine wafers, almonds and 1/3 cup sugar in food processor; process until fine crumbs are formed. Combine crumb mixture with melted butter in medium bowl. Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch... - 34.2356
Lemon Cheesecake has a Distinctive taste.The Lime Juice and Eggs gives the Lemon Cheesecake Great taste. - 46.8457
Combine first 6 ingredients to make a soft dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out 1/3 of chilled dough on, or between, lightly floured sheets of waxed paper.
Cut circle to fit bottom of 2 quart springform pan or casserole dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 42.8583
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 46.4744
Light Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9" by 3" spring-form pan, with hand, mix graham-cracker crumbs and butter or margarine; press onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1... - 35.8164
Strawberry Glazed Cheese Cake
Prepare Crust: Combine crust ingredients; blend well.
Press evenly over bottom and up 1 3/4-inches on sides of buttered 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake in preheated 350° oven 5 minutes.
Prepare Filling: Beat cream cheese, half and half, lemon peel and salt... - 49.3356
Creamy Cheese Cake With Strawberries
Rub the cheese through sieve.
Cream the butter with the sugar, then beat in the egg yolks.
Add the cream, cornflour, lemon juice and rind and cottage cheese.
Mix thoroughly to blend ingredients.
Fold in the egg whites, whisked to a stiff snow.
Butter a cake... - 46.7765
Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie
1. In a pot over medium heat, add in the strawberry, water, sugar, vanilla extract and lime juice. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add water and cornstarch to make the slurry. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another mixing... - 124.382
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°.
Lightly butter 9 or 10-inch spring-form pan.
Crust: Combine all ingredients and press compactly on bottom of pan.
Filling: Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
Add all remaining filling... - 39.3026
Place a double layer of cheesecloth or a cloth napkin in a colander; set in a bowl.
Pour yogurt onto cloth, cover loosely, and refrigerate.
Let drain about 8 hours (prepare this the night before).
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine margarine and crumbs to form... - 47.4105
Creamy Chilled Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually add... - 38.1186
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 41.792
For crust, combine 1 cup flour, 1/4, cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Add 1 beaten egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla; mix well.
Pat one-third of the dough on bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan (sides removed).
Bake at... - 43.7427
Heat oven to 350°.
Stir together graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Mix in butter thoroughly.
Press mixture evenly in bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer... - 42.9371
Fresh Berry Cheesecake
1. Heat the oven to 325Â°F.
2. To prepare the crust, in a bowl combine the graham-cracker crumbs and the 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. Lightly butter a 10-inch pie plate and press the crumbs into the plate.
4. To prepare the filling,... - 43.0322
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake simply lovely in taste. Fruit Glazed Cheesecake gets its desired taste from cheese mixed with eggs and sour cream flavored with lemon juice and vanilla, and glazed with strawberry glaze. Fruit Glazed Cheesecake is inspired by many... - 45.3594
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 22.3513
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processor, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 41.2923
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, place the cheese, lemon juice, extracts, and lemon peel and combine well. Use an electric mixer if required to get a smooth batter or mix
3. In another bowl, place the egg whites and beat... - 41.4054
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Easy no bake cheesecake sounds great! Simply whip up your cheesecake recipe using whipping cream, sour cream and cream cheese. This recipe is so simple that even your kids can prepare the same in just a few minutes. - 101.444
Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, icing sugar and melted butter and press firmly into a 9" (23 cm) pan with a removable bottom.
Refrigerate while you prepare the cheese mixture.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Beat together the softened cream cheese... - 47.0199
Ny Deli Style Cheese Cake
I have an older cheese cake video but wanted to make a new one for The Real Women of Philadelphia's best cheese cake contest. The top prize is $5000. Here is my entry to the contest. - 123.42
1) Take biscuits and crush between two greasedproof paper.
2) Take a bowl, add the crushed biscuits along with melted butter.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and line the base with the crumb mixture.
4) Let it cool for an hour.
5) Beat the... - 45.3394
Cheesecake Cupcakes By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a muffin tray with cupcakes liners, set aside
3. Slice the strawberries, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, butter and pure vanilla, cream the mixture well.
5. Add the... - 0
1. Prepare tart shells.
2. Place cream cheese in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) until softened, 60 to 90 seconds. Add sugar, egg, lemon peel and vanilla; beat with hand beater until smooth, about 2 minutes. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 28.0964
Slim Line Cheesecake
Place yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
Tear zest in thirds.
Using metal blade, process zest and sugar until zest is finely chopped; add to yogurt.
Process cottage cheese, eggs, flour, and vanilla until smooth.
Add to yogurt and stir well.
Pour into a buttered... - 44.3739
For crust, in a small mixing bowl combine the crushed graham crackers and melted margarine.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake in a 325° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool the crust.
In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and... - 42.9324
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake is great because you do not have to bake it. You also can have it ready the same day. No waiting overnight! The end result is absolutely divine! - 125.887
1. Separate eggs, putting whites in a small bowl and yolks in a second small bowl. Beat egg yolks slightly; beat in water and salt; sweeten with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 48 teaspoons (1 cup) sugar.
2. Mix gelatin and dry... - 38.7344
1. Separate eggs, putting whites in a small bowl and yolks in a second small bowl. Beat egg yolks slightly; beat in water and salt; sweeten them with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 24 teaspoons (1/2 cup)- sugar.
2. Mix gelatin and dry... - 38.2562
New York Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this New York Cheesecake recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.174
Early in day: Grate lemons; reserve half of peel for dough, half for filling.
Grate orange and reserve half of peel for filling.
(Use rest in stuffing.) With electric mixer at low speed, mix 1 1/2 cups sifted flour, 1/4 cup sugar, butter, 1 egg yolk and half... - 48.8315
Blend biscuits and butter; press mixture evenly over bottom and about 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or cake pan with a removable bottom.
In a bowl, combine fresh cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1 teaspoon of the vanilla, and lemon juice.
Beat until... - 40.8819
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Creamy Cheesecake Pie
Combine crumbs and butter; press into buttered 8-inch pie plate, building up sides.
Beat softened cream cheese till fluffy; gradually blend in 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Pour filling into... - 41.0375
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar.
Press rounded measuring tablespoonful of crumb mixture onto bottom of each of six paper-lined muffin cups.
Bake at 325°, 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric... - 39.6917
Lindy's Famous Cheesecake
Lindy'S Famous Cheesecake is a yummy cheesecake that is just too difficult to resist! I often serve this at parties and have discovered that everyone loves its addictive flavor. Try the Lindy'S Famous Cheesecake for yourself! - 34.0806
Melt butter in 6 1/2" (17 cm) plastic or glass microproof round dish with straight sides.
Add remaining ingredients for crust blending well with fork.
Press into bottom of pan.
Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
Combine all ingredients for filling in blender jar and... - 44.4239
Deceptively Decadent Cheesecake
Prepare the crust preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
Combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter in a small bowl.
Spread them in the bottom of a 9 x 1 1/2 inch springform pan.
Press down gently with your fingertips or palms, spreading the crumbs evenly... - 47.8024
Delicious Japanese Cheesecake
We are not sure why this sweet delight is called as the Japanese Cheesecake, but we guarantee that it is absolutely delicious. Cream cheese and freshly cut strawberries go into the making of this dessert. You'll love it. Watch and learn from this video.... - 110.379
Lindy's Famous Cheesecake
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel, and vanilla.
2. Make well in center; add egg yolk and butter.
3. Mix, with fingertips, until dough cleans side of bowl.
4. Form into a ball, and wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate about 1... - 44.6347
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake ( My Birthday Cake)
Yummy and soft cheesecake!! This video shows how to prepare Japanese style soft cheesecake. With a classic topping of fruits and nuts, they make a wonderful dessert. When served with fresh fruits or fruit sauce, it makes an amazing dessert which is loved by... - 121.122
This Creamy Cheese Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Creamy Cheese Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 48.3961
New York Cheesecake
Hi GialloZafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be making a traditional American dessert: the New York cheesecake. - 136.866
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake
My love of cheesecake has been pretty well documented on this blog. (Berry Cheesecake, Mango Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cheesecake, Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, Key Lime Cheesecake Milkshake), so it’s not too much of a stretch that I would love the... - 0
Looking for an interesting and unique recipe that can be served during an afternoon tea, or even as a simple dessert? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! - 115.868
Easter Cheese Cake
Prepare dough for crust; line pan.
Beat eggs at high speed until thickened.
Slowly beat in sugar, beating until mixture piles softly.
Press cheese through a sieve.
Beat cheese with butter, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon peel.
Fold eggs into cheese... - 43.2065
Pineapple Glaze (or Use Strawberry Glaze)
In saucepan combine 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel.
Heat and stir till boiling; cook and stir till thick and clear.
Cool to room temperature; spread atop cooled... - 17.2677
Refrigerator Cheese Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Beat egg yolks in top of double boiler; add salt, milk and sugar and cook over hot water, stirring constantly until mixture is slightly thickened.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved; cool.
Rub cottage cheese... - 39.981
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine crushed graham crackers with oleo and sugar.
3) Chill the crust thoroughly, or freeze for a short duration. Keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until... - 48.9942
Creamy Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Crush corn flakes, if used, as fine crumbs. Mix the crushed corn flakes with sugar and butter well. Keep half of the mixture to be used as topping.
3. Take a 10 inch spring form pan and firmly press rest of... - 49.3356
Sarah instructs us on how to make tasty sweet sauces from scratch. - 102.532
This cheese filling recipe is the classic filling recipe for cheesecakes. Made with soft and light cream cheese flavored with vanilla, the cheese filling also has enriched flour and eggs. Creamed together with whipping cream the cheese filling makes for a... - 42.0687