- » Lemon Steamed Potato
Lemon Steamed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon steamed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon steamed potato recipes.
Peel a 1/2-inch strip around the center of each potato.
Melt butter in a skillet, add lemon rind, lemon juice, and potatoes, stirring gently.
Cover and cook over low heat 35 to 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with salt and... - 29.0094
Steamed Vegetables With Garlic-lemon Sauce
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place carrots, yellow summer squash, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and steam, covered, for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from steamer and set aside.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in... - 42.7385
Steamed Leeks And Potatoes
Pour about 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) of water into a large pot, add the leek trimmings and dark green tops and bring to a vigorous boil.
Put the potatoes and leeks into a steamer tray, sprinkle with the thyme, place over the pot, cover and cook until... - 45.1397
Peel some large potatoes.
Then cut them up, with a special knife for the purpose, into small pieces either globular or olive-shaped.
Otherwise slice them.
Put them in boiling salted water.
Boil for 5 minutes then take out and drain.
Put into a fireproof dish,... - 23.788
Steamed New Potatoes In Buttered Herbs
Scrub the potatoes with a stiff brush to remove the skins.
Place in a steamer over boiling water, cover, and steam 20-25 minutes or until tender.
Shake with the salt over heat to dry.
Place potatoes in a preheated serving dish, pour over the butter, and toss... - 36.5898
Steamed Potatoes With Fines Herbes Butter
Steamed Potatoes With Fines Herbes Butter was not very difficult to make. This Steamed Potatoes With Fines Herbes Butter dish was very satisfying too. Do make it at your place today! - 30.146
Trout Amandine, Steamed Asparagus And New Potatoes
1. Turning oven on low rest a platter on an oven rack.
2. To a deep pot of boiling salted water, just enough to cover add potatoes them and cook for about 12 minutes such that fork tender.
3. To trim asparagus hold an asparagus spear at... - 45.4866
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.2448
1) Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Arrange the peas in a steamer basket and steam for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3) Remove and set aside until needed.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic... - 46.7357
Spiced Potatoes With Peas And Kale
How about an Indian-style potato dish? In this video, Sapna combines potatoes, peas and kale and prepares a very Indian-style dish flavored with loads of spices! This dish is super simple and does not take much time. Watch how Sapna prepares this and then try... - 123.401
1. Wash the potatoes and steam them with skins con in a colander over boiling water
2. Skin them when they are cool
3. In a large pan, saute the butter, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
4. Pour the sauce over the potatoes... - 35.4381
Potato Spinach Nests
1. Scrub potatoes well. Cook in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain, then shake in pan over low heat just until skins start to burst.
2. While potatoes cook, remove stems from spinach; wash leaves well; drain... - 24.2672
Asparagus With New Potatoes
1. Clean the asparagus by washing it. Wash it very carefully and separate its spears from the tips by lightly scraping it.
2. Cut out 2-3 inches of chunks from the lower portion of spears from the region where the white stalks begin, keep these stalks... - 41.9006
Potato-green Bean Salad
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and chill for 30 minutes.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place green beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 5 minutes or until the... - 43.3302
Carrot Potato Pudding
Combine carrots, potatoes, suet and fruit in a large bowl.
Measure flour, salt, soda and spices into sifter and sift together over fruit.
Add brown sugar and blend well.
Add lemon rind and juice, egg and milk.
Spoon into well-greased 1 1/2-qt. - 36.2236
Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Looking for some tangy chicken recipe for upcoming dinner, here is a recipe with a side as well. Chef David shows how to make Lemon Chicken in Mediterranean style along with potatoes and other seasonings. Flavor and texture unique and interesting! - 107.13
Place potatoes in vegetable steamer and steam 15 minutes.
Add green beans and steam 10 minutes longer, until potatoes and beans are just tender.
Remove from steamer immediately. If desired, place potatoes and beans in refrigerator or freezer for fast... - 37.2255
Steamed Carrot Pudding
In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
Add suet, raisins, and currants and stir until evenly mixed into flour mixture.
Squeeze most of liquid from shredded potato with your hands; add potato and carrot to flour... - 42.6182
Steamed Salmon Dinner For Two
Spray steamer rack with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Place rack in large saucepan or dome-lidded, deep electric skillet over 1 to 1 1/4 inches water.
Bring water to a boil.
Arrange potato slices over one-third of rack.
Cover and steam for 8 minutes.
Add... - 34.2149
Beef Tenderloin Dijon With Steamed Vegetables
The beef tenderloin roast with steamed vegetables is a full and flavorful beef recipe that is very flavorful yet prepared with a handful of ingredients. Seasoned with salta nd pepper, the beef is cooked with bay leaves, garlic, thyme and cloves. Served along... - 44.9221
Steamed Vegetables With Curry Sauce
Make the coconut milk for the curry sauce: break up the block of creamed coconut into fairly small pieces and place in a large bowl.
Add 1 3/4 cups boiling water and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Strain through a clean linen napkin or two layers of... - 41.1919
Amelia's Steamed Fish With Miti
My friend Amelia is cooking with us again today! She will be making a fresh coconut milk relish to eat with steamed fish. If you like ceviche you will love this! Easy, super fresh and ultra delish! Enjoy! - 119.585
Steamed Fig Pudding
Steamed Fig Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 37.3676
Steamed Snow Crab Legs
Looking for a no-fuss recipe to prepare this weeknight? Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite crab recipe — snow crab legs that isn't just extremely flavorful and tantalizing, thanks to zesty Creole seasonings and Cajun cocktail sauce, but also... - 100.024
Fish Fillets Creolee
Enjoy this Fish Fillets creolee - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.6028
Potato Salad And Mayonnaise
Peel and chop the potatoes, then steam or boil them until just tender.
Drain and allow them to cool.
Mix the onion and celery together in a large salad bowl.
Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
Add the cooled potatoes and the dressing to... - 28.1085
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine spinach, nutmeg, salt, cheese and pepper. Mix well and divide into 8 equal portions.
2. Place a portion of mixture over a fillet and spread evenly. Roll and secure using wooden toothpicks.
3. Follow same... - 44.9052
Roasted Pepper Potato Salad
1. In a steamer basket place the potatoes and set in a large saucepan over about 1 inch of cold water. Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil. Steam the potatoes for 15 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Place the peppers,... - 45.4816
Spicy Potatoes And Cauliflower
Would you like to try something spicy for lunch today? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Spicy Potatoes and Cauliflower that make a great side dish. Don't miss out on this recipe. - 101.939
Smoked Salmon Hash
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender.
Heat the oil in... - 44.5393
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard-dill Sauce
Steam potatoes and carrots for 15 minutes, add zucchini and steam for additional 10 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
Bring poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel, onion, parsley, and bay leaf) to boil in a broad shallow pan or... - 35.2055
Pork Chop Dinner
Season pork chops with salt and pepper; brown in small amount of fat in skillet.
Peel sweet potatoes; cut in half.
Rub with lemon juice.
Place over chops; add pineapple slices.
Remove pits from prunes; insert cloves.
Add prunes and pineapple juice.
Cover;... - 40.3227
Pork And Vegetables With Browned Butter
Combine mustard, onion powder, and pepper; rub over pork.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place pork on rack; cover wok and steam 1 1/4 hours.
Arrange potatoes on second steamer rack and place over meat; cover and steam 30... - 38.3723
Saffron Flavored Fish Soup
Drain the fish fillets and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
Put them into a deep dish.
Add the lemon juice and aquavit, and cover.
Finely chop the chives and peeled onions.
Cut the leek in half and then into pieces.
Peel and dice the carrots and potatoes.
Dice... - 45.0373
Belgian Mussels Mariniere
Wash in lukewarm water, changing water 3 times.
Put celery, onions, parsley, garlic, lemon, and water in a deep kettle.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Cover kettle and steam for 15 minutes, or until... - 37.0414
Wash and soak rice in water for one hour.
Peel potatoes and cut into two pieces.
If potatoes are very small, keep them whole.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Add cashewnuts and vegetables.
Stir for a minute.
Add salt, turmeric and enough... - 44.8364
New England Clambake
1) Hold the clam shell under cold running water and scrub with stiff brush to remove sand.
2) Cut corn ears and remove silk from husks and keep them back. Then, remove outer husk of corn.
3) Soak corn in salted water until cooking time.... - 43.4419
Light And Healthy Poha
One of India's most staple breakfast dishes, this Light and Healthy Poha is easy to make and is full of taste. Prepared with beaten rice as the main ingredient, this poha can also be served as a light snack. The blend of ingredients impart this dish a... - 97.8513
Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves And Zucchini
Rice stuffed grape leaves and zucchini is a typical middle eastern dish which takes a lot of patience to prepare but it is worth all the pain. Watch the video to see how it is made at home and tastes amazing with all the flavors and juices preserved inside. - 126.589
Halibut Dinner In One Pot
Pour about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water in the bottom of a large steamer pot.
Add the sage, bay leaf and lemon zest (be careful to cut away the bitter white pith) and simmer until you smell a distinct heady fragranceâ€”about 4 minutes.
Put the first steamer... - 45.5396
Jig-time Chicken Supper
This extra delicious Jig-Time Chicken Supper is sure to catch your fancy. With a combintaion of ingredients, it's needless to say that this Jig-Time Chicken Supper is sure to challenge your taste buds! - 44.2562
Light Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
Combine fruits, rinds, and nuts; add fruit juice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add carrots, potatoes, and milk.
Sift flour with remaining ingredients except Sauce and add to creamed mixture.
Add... - 47.6714
Pureed Veggie Terrine
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the cauliflower in the steamer and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very tender.
Drain well and place in... - 47.3161
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Long Island Parsley Potatoes
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and simmer for 6 minutes or until tender, then drain.
2. In the same saucepan, whisk the butter, oil, salt, and pepper over moderate heat for 3 minutes or until... - 28.4114
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 30.6202
Hot Cheesy Potatoes With Broccoli
1. Steam the potatoes for 10-12 mins until just cooked. Add the broccoli, then cook for about 5 more mins until tender.
2. While the veg is cooking, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and some seasoning together in a large bowl. When the veg are ready, tip them... - 28.9568
Lemon Cured Sardines
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish; pour over lemon juice.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Drain; discard juice.
Quarter capsicum, remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skinblisters and... - 41.9861
Lemon, Garlic And Herb Roast Chicken
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Halve the lemons and prick one half all over with your knife. Cut the rest into wedges and set aside. If the chicken's legs are tied with string, remove it. Put the lemon half inside the cavity with a bay leaf, a few... - 32.3988
Root Vegetable Pie With Lemon And Ginger Sauce
Healthy food is in fashion now and what is more interesting is that dishes like this root vegetable pie with lemon and ginger sauce are so delicious that even normal people will love to trying it. After all everybody is eligible for eating healthy food. Take... - 125.595
When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into bite-sized chunks without removing the skins. Place them in a large bowl and pour over them the lemon juice and cider vinegar (and optional oil).
Chunk the eggs and add them to the bowl. And add the... - 36.5196
Potato Spinach Nests
1. Scrub the potatoes well. Cook in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain, then shake in pan over low heat just until skins start to burst.
2. While potatoes cook, remove stems from spinach; wash leaves; drain... - 24.8947
Egg And Potato Salad
Hard-boil the eggs for 10-12 minutes.
Allow them to cool, then peel and chop them.
Peel the potatoes and boil or steam them until tender.
Allow them to cool, then cut them into small chunks.
Mix the chopped scallion with the eggs and potato in a large... - 31.0169
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 46.2876
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 51.5433
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
Shrimp Curry With Potatoes
1. In a pressure cooker, steam potatoes until it becomes tender. Keep it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame until it warms gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it becomes tender.
4. Add spices and mix it... - 41.7798
Slim And Trim Potato Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Arrange the potatoes in a steam er basket, set over boiling water in a large saucepan, and steam for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the sweet pepper, celery, and shallots.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the... - 38.4394
Potato Salad With A Twist
1) In a large bowl, gently mix the cold sliced potatoes with the bell pepper, green onions and parsely.
2) In another bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, pour over the potatoes and toss well to coat.
3) Serve immediately. - 40.4032
Sweet Potato Prune Casserole
Arrange layer of sweet potatoes at bottom of oiled casserole.
Arrange layer of prunes on top.
Alternate layers of potatoes and prunes until all are used.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over potatoes and prunes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 45... - 37.0598
Mashed Potato Omelette
1) In a bowl, crush the potatoes with a fork, then mix in the chopped garlic and parsley.
2) Gradually beat in the eggs into the potatoes and season the mixture with the salt and pepper.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil, pour in the egg... - 39.3128
Aubergines And Potatoes
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and fry for about 5 minutes.
While the onions are cooking, mix the tomato puree, ground coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and turmeric in a small bowl.
Once the onions are fried, pour the... - 43.0253
Bacon Potato Salad
1. Wash the new potatoes, scrubbing lightly to remove grit.
2. Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water
3. Boil the potatoes for about 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
4. Drain in a colander and let stand in the steam until cool enough... - 45.8937
Mashed Potato Cakes With Olives And Capers
Peel the potato, cut it into 3/4-inch pieces, and on a rack in a saucepan steam it over boiling water, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it is very tender.
Let the potato cool for 5 minutes, in a bowl mash it, and stir in the capers, the olives, the egg,... - 29.3609
Cooking Stuffed Potatoes And Eggplants On A Stove Top
Healthy vegetables like Potato and Eggplant stuffed with a mixture and cooked on stove top enriches the flavor of the vegetables. A spicy way to eat and present the vegetables, Bale Dave leaves no stone unturned to make it appeasing in taste and look. Try in... - 77.1223
Neapolitan Potato Cake
Wash the potatoes and steam until tender.
Spear them with a carving fork and peel.
Push them through a potato ricer while still hot; repeat the ric ing operation, then push them through a fine sieve into a large mixing bowl.
This makes them easy to... - 42.7663
Sweet Potato Buttermilk Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour 1 1/2 inches of water into a 3-quart stockpot with a strainer basket and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the sweet potatoes, cover, and steam until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Strain the sweet... - 39.8383
1) In a large pot, put the potatoes covering with water. Bring to a boil.
2) Boil until just tender. Do not overcook.
3) Drain and cool until they are easy to handle.
4) Once cooled, peel and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick stripes. Transfer to a... - 47.6106
Corn And Potato Bhel
The corn and potato bhel is a mixed salad like preparation that is often served as a snack or street food. Made with american sweet corn, potatoes, capsicum, and tomatoes, the corn and potao bhel is tossed with lime juice and spices. - 31.631
Turkish Potato Salad
Here's an amazing Turkish Potato Salad recipe which is absolutely delicious. You can serve Turkish Potato Salad as a yummy Appetizer or a light side dish. Try this Turkish Potato Salad once, your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 48.3806
Cod With Herbed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3) Cut the potatoes into quarters or eighths, depending on the size.
4) Place the cod in the center of the baking dish.
5) Surround with the potatoes.
6) Arrange... - 45.2778
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a soufflé dish.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4. Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
5. Drain well in a colander and let dry in the steam then tip into a bowl
6.... - 48.9061
Watercress And Potato Soup
1) Wash the watercress under cool and running water.
2) Chop half the leaves and stem into small pieces.
3) Reserve the other half of the leaves for garnish.
4) Peel and chop potatoes into small peices
4) In a 2 quart glass or ceramic... - 47.8305
Potato And Carrot Stir Fry
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies and fry for about 30 seconds.
Add the sliced onions and continue to stir-fry until some of the onion slices are darker than others.
Lower the heat... - 39.7339
Grilled Shrimp With Potatoes Peas And Basil
Lightly coat the shrimp with no-stick spray.
Grill over a high flame or broil about 5" from the heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until the shrimp turn pink.
Remove the shells and devein.
In a large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lemon... - 37.9862
Asparagus With New Potatoes
1) Divide the asparagus spears into 4 different bundles and use string to securely tie each bundle in 2 places and toward the base.
2) In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add... - 44.977
Jack Fruit And Potato Spicy Curry
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves... - 0
Ragda Patties (potato Patties Dipped In Peas Curry)
Want a break from the regular meal and feel like eating something hot and chatpatta like the Mumbai style chaat that you get on the streets and fast food joints? Try this recipe of homemade Ragada pattice, one of the most popular treats from the family of... - 119.051
Broiled Meat And Potatoes Shepherds Pie
To learn how to make a real English classic in the easiest and most hassle free way, watch this video and learn to make the perfect shepherds pie that everyone will love! - 93.6682
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7375
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
(1) Wash the potatoes well and place in a saucepan. Cover with water.
(2) Boil potatoes until almost tender.
(3) Drain water and allow potatoes to continue cooking in the steam
(4) When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into dices.
(5)... - 44.9788
1. Snap each long shoot off broccoli and leave it whole, trimming stems.
2. Steam carrot, green beans, and zucchini briefly for about 7 minutes until tender but still firm.
3. To make the dressing: In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise along with the... - 39.4081
Greek Style Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Set aside one teaspoon of the lemon zest before starting
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the lemon juice, eggs whites and honey till a creamy mix is formed.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add... - 44.6755
Garlic Grilled Whole Chicken
Remove the neck and giblets from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Twist wing tips under the back.
Cut one of the garlic cloves lengthwise in half.
Rub skin of chicken with cut edge of garlic.
Place garlic halves, lemon slices, and sweet... - 45.6558
Stuffed Wild Duck
1. Pour the boiling water over the bulgar wheat to swell it.
2. When the wheat has absorbed the water, combine it with the other ingredients (except the ducks) and mix well.
3. Rub salt all over the ducks and spoon the stuffing mixture into the cavity. Stand... - 28.8629
White Fish Cakes
1. Wash and boil potatoes.
2. Clean and fillet the fish; steam between two plates, above the potatoes.
3. Carefully take away any skin or bone from the fish and flake it up with a fork.
4. Strain the potatoes when soft and cream them in a blender. (If... - 45.305
Blend all ingredients.
Serve over broiled fish.
This sauce is especially good with halibut, mackerel and salmon.
It also adds flavor to boiled potatoes or steamed vegetables. - 24.792