- » Lemon Star
Lemon Star Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon star recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon star recipes.
Lemon Nut Star Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the lemon juice, cream and lemon peel.
Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Cover and... - 48.484
These Lemon Stars taste awesome ! Try these brandied and buttered star shaped bakes for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Lemon Stars are welcome ! - 31.5635
Lemon Strawberry Stars
SLICE pound cake horizontally into 5 layers.
Cut each layer into 2 star shapes with large cookie cutter.
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
TOP 1/2 the pound cake stars with 1/2 and 1/4 of the pudding.
Cover with remaining stars,... - 28.9439
You May Also Like!
Stars Lemon Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar together.
3) With a pastry blender or electric beaters, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) In a 9 x... - 41.8672
Starred Lemon Desserts
1. Heat 2 bottles of the carbonated beverage to boiling in a small saucepan; stir 1 /4 cups into lemon gelatin until dissolved in a small bowl; stir remainder into lime gelatin in a second smallbowl. Stir half of beverage in third bottle into mixture in each... - 26.6406
Stars And Stripes Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Unroll refrigerated crescent-roll dough into 3 long strips.
Arrange dough over 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone to cover, pinching seams together to seal.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool to room... - 47.2246
Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets, sprinkle with flour, and shake off excess; set aside.
Using an electric beater, beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating 5 minutes at medium speed.
Remove 1/3 cup of... - 38.5712
Italian Style Fava And Butter Bean Salad With Mint Citronette
If you are a bean lover, this cold fava and butter bean salad with a fresh mint and garlic citronette dressing is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. It is a salad that you can prepare in advance, leave in the refrigerator, and forget about cause... - 97.8679
Star Fruit Salad
1. Place the lychees with their syrup, lime juice and Cointreau in a bowl.
2. Peel the oranges and cut into segments, discarding all pith. Cut the melon flesh into cubes or scoop into balls, then add to the bowl with the oranges.
3. Cut the brown ribs from... - 30.7695
Make several days ahead:
1. In medium bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; gradually beat in 2 cups sugar. Set aside 3/4 cup of this meringue mixture for frosting stars.
2. To rest, add lemon peel, cinnamon, and almonds;... - 33.2568
Roll out the dough on work surface just under 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) thick and cut out stars about 1 1/2-2 inches (4-5 cm) in diameter.
Warm the raspberry jam and use it to attach the stars in pairs; lightly coat the upper surface as well.
Mix a thin, transparent... - 25.5463
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Divide each pastry sheet into 3.
Brush the inside of five individual star tins with a little melted butter.
Place a piece of filo pastry in each tin, carefully easing into corners.
Brush with melted butter and place... - 39.0536