Lemon Sponge Cake
- » Lemon Sponge Drop
Lemon Sponge Drop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon sponge drop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon sponge drop recipes.
Beat eggs until thick and light.
Add milk and lemon extract and beat in the sugar.
Add flour which has been sifted with the baking powder and salt.
Drop enough dough from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet to make a circle about the size of a... - 34.4783
Sponge drops are soft cookies made with lemon flavor to them. baked with a soft batter of eggs with cornstarch and flour, the sponge drops are rolled into cones and filled with whipped cream to serve. Delightful and a notch above your average cookies, you... - 44.6993
Sponge Drops Or Fingers
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
2) Take two or three baking trays and line sheets of ungreased greaseproof paper.
3) Arrange over trays and smear cooking fat at the corners.
4) On a square of greaseproof paper sift... - 37.4102
Bring 1 cup water, 1/4 cup peanut oil, and lemon peel to boil.
Stir in flour and salt all at once; beat vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs one at a time; beat well after each addition.
Beat until mixture is smooth.
Drop... - 40.3751
All In One Sponge
1 Lightly grease the tins and line their bases with greaseproof paper (greased) or silicone paper.
2 Preheat the oven.
3 In a large mixing bowl, sift flour and baking powder, holding the sieve high to give the flour a good... - 39.3753
Steamed Jam Sponge Cakes
Jam sponge is a delicious recipe. This dish can be served as dessert. Try this recipe in your holidays, Jam sponge is sure going to impress your taste buds. - 90.1564
Victoria Sponge Cake
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Take out the butter from the refrigerator 1 hour in advance.
3. Cream the butter and sugar very well.
4. When the mixture is light and creamy, add the eggs, one at a time, beating each time thoroughly. If the mixture curdles while... - 38.6419
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl of... - 43.1124
Hot Marble Sponge
1) Take a 1 1/2 pint fluted ring mould and grease it. Also, cover the hole, with a piece of foil to avoid seepage of water during cooking.
2) Take a clean mixing bowl and beat together margarine and sugar until smooth and light.... - 45.6214
Pear Sponge Pudding
Drain the pears, reserving the juice.
Put the juice in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove the cinnamon stick and leave the juice to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the... - 44.1962
Strawberry Sponge Cake
Pick over the strawberries, removing the hulls and discarding any blemished berries.
Wash the strawberries briefly in a large sieve or colander set under cold running water.
Then spread them on paper towels to drain and pat them completely dry with fresh... - 48.4704
Sponge Fruit Flan
1. To a saucepan, add jelly cube, tinned fruit syrup and 2 tablespoon water, heat and bring to a boil. Add lemon juice to the jelly and remove from the heat. Set aside.
2. Grease and flour an 8 inch flan tin
3. In a bowl whisk together... - 36.6895
Apricot Petit Fours
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of... - 42.2049
Lemon Or Cinnamon Crunch Cake
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup reaches very hard-crack stage (300° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat at once and quickly stir in soda and oil of lemon or... - 40.3468
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.7402
Strawberry Cream Torte
1 To make the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the Grand Marnier. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 To make the filling: In a small... - 48.4865
Border Of Pears
Make a syrup by slowly heating together the loaf sugar and water and then boiling rapidly for a few minutes; add a few drops of cochineal just to colour the syrup pink.
Peel, halve and core the pears and put immediately into the syrup and stew until tender;... - 39.0531
Divide the cake into three equal parts.
Make the syrup by mixing the orange juice and sugar and 1/2 teacup of water.
Sprinkle this syrup over each of the three parts and allow to soak.
For the filling
Mix the orange juice, sugar, cornflour and butter in a... - 47.283
Cherries Jubilee Sauce
Measure cornstarch into a small chafing dish, and stir in the drained juice.
Heat and stir until thickened and clear.
Add red currant jelly and sugar.
Cook and stir until jelly is smoothly melted.
Add lemon juice, food coloring and the cherries.
Set over hot... - 31.9415
1. Lightly grease two 9cm ramekin dishes with a touch of butter and sprinkle a little of the granulated sugar in the dishes to coat the inside.
2. Peel, core and chop the apples into large dice and place them in a saucepan.
3. Add the lemon... - 75.7383
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.912
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon, then turn mixture into an 8-inch... - 45.8872
Dissolve jelly in boiling water according to the directions on packet.
Pour in a big serving glass bowl and leave it to set.
Set about 1/2 cup jelly in a separate tray for decoration.
Make custard sauce from 2 1/2 cups milk, 4 tablespoons sugar and 3... - 45.2551
This is a 7 layer cake.
If you do not have 7 cake tins, divide the sponge mixture into 7, then use as many tins as you have and cook in batches.
Butter and line seven 20 cm/8 inch round cake tins; with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and... - 48.7914
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 48.6932
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 48.543
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067