- » Lemon Spinach Chicken
Lemon Spinach Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon spinach chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon spinach chicken recipes.
Spinach Chicken Salad
Spinach Chicken Salad is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 25.9003
Fillet Of Sole With Lemon Caper Butter And Seared Spinach
Heat a saute pan large enough for both pieces of fish over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the fish, and saute about 3 minutes per side.
Remove the fish and set aside.
With the heat still on high, add the chicken broth and reduce by half.
Turn off the heat... - 44.2888
Veal Medaillons With Lemon On A Bed Of Spinach
1. In a skillet over moderate heat, cook flour, butter and oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Whisk in broth, turn sliced veal in thickened sauce for 3 or 4 minutes and transfer veal to a warm platter.
3. Seasoning with salt and pepper, add lemon zest, lemon... - 41.3478
Ham And Spinach Rolls With Lemon And Mustard Sauce
1. Thaw spinach, squeeze out liquid. Combine with Ricotta cheese and nutmeg. Season to taste. Spread mixture over ham slices, roll slices up, place seam-side down in greased shallow dish.
2. Make the Sauce. Combine butter and flour in Pyrex measuring jug,... - 33.7541
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed
Sweetbreads In Champagne Sauce On Spinach Bed is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 44.8236
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 35.9329
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.4573
Oriental Pea Pods And Spinach
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, and sugar; set aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add spinach and fresh or frozen pea pods.
If using frozen pea pods, run under cold water to... - 36.8444
Roast Chicken And Spinach Salad
An easily roasted chicken with not much ingredients. Tangy as it is! The presentation of this video loses points! But the recipe is something to be kept. See the video for more! - 75.6808
Chilled Spinach Bisque
In saucepan combine spinach, water, green onion, instant chicken bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain.
Add Neufchatel cheese.
Pour half the spinach mixture at a time into blender container... - 36.5694
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And Capers
Combine the flour, pepper, and paprika on a plate.
Press the chicken breasts into the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the breasts and... - 35.5019
Spinach-stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package... - 43.4386
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 41.9724
Classic Cream Of Spinach Soup
Cream Of Spinach Soup has a wonderful taste. Cream Of Spinach Soup get its taste from eggs mixed with milk and flavored with parsley. Cream Of Spinach Soup is inspired by may food chains worldwide. - 35.2974
Cracked Wheat With Chicken Peas And Spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper; stir to coat with the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or... - 39.8351
Chicken Florentine With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Pour Egg Beaters into shallow bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, basil and garlic.
Dip chicken breasts into Egg Beaters, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1... - 45.6227
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Light And Lemony Chicken And Spinach Soup
In a 1 -quart saucepan, bring stock, lemon juice, thyme and salt to a boil.
Put torn leaves of fresh spinach into individual soup bowls and pour hot soup over them.
Top with green onions.
Serve immediately. - 28.9023
Chicken With Spinach Filling
1. To make filling, squeeze spinach (a) to remove excess liquid. Place spinach, garlic, ricotta or cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, lemon rind and nutmeg in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Using your fingers, loosen skin on chicken (b), starting at thigh end.... - 35.2844
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 26.2661
Creamy Chicken And Spinach Pasta
In medium microwavable bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes; whisk until smooth and blended.
Add spinach and lemon juice.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or... - 34.1881
Spinach And Chicken In Mustard Broth
1) Dice the chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Stem and rinse the spinach leaves in water, then coarsely tear them.
3) In a large bowl, toss the chicken pieces with the lemon juice until coated.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, bring the... - 46.2241
Spinach-Feta Rice is a take on the well known Greek combination of feta cheese and spinach. My mom has been making this Spinach-Feta Rice recipe from when I was little. You will definitely thank me for sharing it! - 35.954
Lemony Spinach Rice Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and water to a boil over medhim-high heat. Add the rice and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, stem the spinach and tear the leaves into bite-size pieces. If using... - 33.0315
Healthy Spinach Soup
This spinach soup recipe is a filling soup prepared with fresh spinach in chicken broth. Flavored with lemon juice and parsley, the spinach soup is cooked with cream and is quite savory. Topped with a garnish of eggs sprinkled with paprika, this spinach soup... - 48.9601
Thes spinach timbales are healthy and savory timbables prepared with cooked fresh spinach. Spiced with nutmeg and prepared with added milk, the timbales have eggs in it and are baked to finish on the oven. - 30.3667
Boil spinach in stock 10 minutes.
Puree with green onions, parsley and dill.
Dissolve stock base in water, blend with seasonings, spinach mixture, cream and sherry.
Adjust seasonings and arrange thin slices of cold cooked lobster around edge of... - 39.4093
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 111.88
Spinach & Buttermilk Soup
Combine spinach and 2 cups broth in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Bring to boil on high heat; use a spoon to break spinach apart.
As soon as spinach is in chunks, pour into a blender, add 1 tablespoon lemon peel, and puree until smooth.
In pan, mix remaining 2 cups... - 35.6546
Hot Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly and drain.
Place in a large saucepan without adding any water; cover.
Steam 2 or 3 minutes, or just till leaves wilt; drain any liquid from pan.
In a cup, combine bouillon, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt... - 31.9848
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a large saucepan, combine spinach, onion, chicken broth, salt and water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Blend half of the mixture in blender at low speed for 30 seconds.
Return to saucepan; stir in sour cream, lemon juice and... - 41.252
1. Lightly grease a casserole dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chopped carrots, celery and onions and sauté until vegetables are tender-crisp and golden.
3. Add... - 47.6761
Breast Of Chicken Florentine
This Breast Of Chicken Florentine is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and bread crumbs - this Breast Of Chicken Florentine is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.1099
Sesame Chicken Rolls
1. In 1-cup glass measure, combine sesame seeds and dried bread crumbs. Cook at high (100% power) 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, then every 30 seconds, until sesame seeds and bread crumbs are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Cut each chicken... - 41.3749
Remove spinach stems by pulling them back from the leaves.
Wash spinach leaves in warm water to loosen dirt or sand.
Rinse in cold water, and dry well with paper towel or cloth.
Gather spinach together and cut into chiffonade or thin strips, using chef's... - 34.7292
Spinach And Grapefruit Salad
Wash spinach; pat dry and discard stems.
Peel and section grapefruit; cut into bite-sized pieces.
In an ungreased skillet over medium heat toast sesame seed until golden brown, tossing frequently.
In a blender container combine broth, oil, vinegar, lemon... - 43.7553
Spinach And Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the spinach and fry for 3 minutes.
Pour in the stock and add the potato, nutmeg, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until the... - 38.6346
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 47.8687
Spinach And Feta Quiche
Cook spinach until tender.
Drain liquid thoroughly by squeezing small handfuls between palms of your hands.
Chop very fine.
Combine spinach with nutmeg, tarragon, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and parsley; spread on bottom of pastry.
Sprinkle cheese... - 43.6936
Spinach Soup With Crispy Bacon
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and sprinkle over the flour.
Stir well, then gradually stir in the stock.
Add salt and pepper to taste, the paprika, nutmeg, lemon juice and... - 44.1036
Seasoned Spinach Souffle
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a pan, combine soup, Cheddar and jack cheeses, mustard, and nutmeg.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
While sauce cools, carefully separate eggs.
Beat yolks 2 at a time... - 41.3521
Yogurt Spinach Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the frozen spinach and pour in the water and stock.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse 2 to 3 times, in short bursts, until well blended.
4. Tip the liquid into a... - 44.8073
Oyster Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine milk into the condensed soup.
2. Remove spinach from pouches and add to the soup.
3. Cook over medium heat, breaking the spinach with a fork till thawed; simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the... - 37.5541
Press spinach between layers of paper towels, squeezing until barely moist.
Saute onion in 3 tablespoons margarine in a skillet over medium heat until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in spinach, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Remove... - 46.703
Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the the shallots, stock and lemon juice.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
To make the salad: Heat the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 39.5019
This yogurt spinach soup is a healthy soup prepared with spinach and plain yogurt. Non cooked the yogurt spinach soup is made with chicken boillon and flavored with dill and chives and is best served with lemon slices as garnish. - 36.4571
Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven, add spinach and onions.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Place about one-fourth of broth mixture in container of electric blender, process until smooth.
Repeat procedure with remaining mixture.
Return to... - 36.5647
Lemony Spinach Soup
1. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, place butter or margarine and onion; cover casserole with lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring the mixture once.
2. Stir in chicken broth, cubed potatoes, and grated lemon... - 30.0107
Oyster And Spinach Chowder
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
Cook onion and carrot in the saucepan over medium high heat till onion is tender but not brown.
In a small bowl stir together 1 cup of the skim milk, the flour, nonfat dry milk powder, and salt; stir into... - 36.2703
Asparagus (spinach) Soup
Saute together onion, parsley, celery in butter.
Add 3/4 C. chicken broth and asparagus (or spinach).
Cook until tender.
Blend in blender until smooth and place in saucepan.
Add slowly flour, non-dairy creamer, and pepper.
Add 2 C. chicken broth and... - 39.6082
Chilled Spinach And Cucumber Soup
Saute onion in butter.
Add all remaining ingredients except cream.
Simmer until potatoes are tender.
Whirl in blender.
Add cream and chill.
Serve with sliced cucumbers.
A summer's delight. - 40.8368
Rice And Spinach Timbales
1 In medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the shallots and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the spinach, stock, salt, and pepperand bringtoa... - 35.5781
Spinach Potato Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over mediumheat, in hot butter, cook leeks until tender, stirring often.
Add potatoes, broth and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover, simmer until potatoes arc tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spinach, lemon juice and... - 39.1053
Spinach Beet Green And Pine Nut Stuffing
1. In a large stock pot, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
2. To the boiling water, add the beet greens, spinach and parsley.
3. Close the pot and steam for about 4 minutes or until the greens are wilted
4. Drain in a colander and refresh the... - 44.9327
Spinach Soup is popular for its health quotient. The leafy vegetables always have fewer options to cook. But spinach with meat stock and cream can surprise your taste. The melting butter and topped with sieved eggs, Spinach Soup is the ultimate traditional... - 35.9892
Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing
For the popeye fan kids this Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing will do the magic. The Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing is pretty easy to prepare too and you can rely on it for last minute preparations. - 36.0072
Braised Artichokes With Spinach
1) In a large bowl, combine water and lemon juice to soak the artichokes for 30 minutes.
2) Use a small sharp knife to trim the artichokes, by cutting off the stems and then peeling off all the dark outer leaves.
3) Cut off the leaves about 2... - 42.9457
Khoresht Aloo Esfenaj (spinach And Dried Plum Stew)
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this fall season! Today I wanted to share with you a recipe called Khoresht Aloo Esfenaj which is a Persian stew made with spinach and dried plums. There are two different types of dried plums you can use, the... - 0
Tofu Stir Fry With Spinach
Place the tofu on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Freeze for several hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer and set aside to thaw just before beginning this dish.
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice,... - 41.5352
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
Potato Spinach And Salmon
For the potatoes, in a skillet, saute potatoes in batches with onion, fennel, and garlic in olive oil until onions begin to wilt.
Add tomatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, Chardonnay, parsley, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or... - 44.4878
Pasta With Spinach And Seafood Sauce
1) Save the shrimp shells for later use.
2) In a saucepan, add the shells, chicken stock, rice, carrot, celery, shallots, onions, parsley and thyme and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Lower the heat, cover the saucepan and cook for 25 more... - 44.7413
Game Hens With Spinach Sage Stuffing
Wash spinach thoroughly.
Shake to remove excess water.
Transfer to 5- to 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and cook over low heat until wilted, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine leek, tarragon and garlic in processor or... - 42.634
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Spinach And Rice Casserole
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, onions, scallions, dill, parsley, oil, lemon rind, and pepper; mix well.
Coat an 8 cup casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Place one third of the spinach on the bottom; spoon half of the rice mixture over the... - 33.4642
Farfalle With Garbanzo Beans And Spinach
Trim and chop spinach; set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Reduce heat; stir in broth and next 4... - 43.9561
Molded Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Cook and drain spinach. Reserve drained liquid and add water to make 1/2 cup. Set aside. Soften gelatin in 3/4 cup water in small saucepan. Add bouillon cubes and place over low heat; stir until gelatin and bouillon cubes are dissolved. Remove from heat; stir... - 24.4543
Fish Fillets With Spinach
Heat margarine over low heat until melted; stir in flour, bouillon, nutmeg, red pepper and white pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil... - 43.8819
Spinach Feta Rice
Combine rice, broth, and water in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Cook and stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic in large skillet coated with... - 37.8055
Spinach And Egg Drop Pasta Soup
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the stock and sliced garlic and bring to a simmer over moderate heat; simmer for 3 minutes. Add the drained... - 28.2435
Spinach And Broccoli Soup
1. Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the potatoes, broccoli, spinach and stock and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add the Gorgonzola to the soup with the lemon... - 34.5627
Balsamic Tomatoes With Spinach
Join Toby in managing diabetes well by including this summer special side dish- low calorie, low carb and with the complex flavors of balsamic vinegar. - 119.74
Pasta And Bean Soup With Spinach
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add spinach and beans; cook 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.4878
Pasta With Spinach And Seafood Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In medium saucepan, add shells to the following ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, for 25 minutes.
Puree and pour back into saucepan.Add to... - 42.531
Caraway Cayenne Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Squeeze the lemon over the chicken and place the rind in the chicken cavity (or fill cavity with stuffing.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with caraway seeds.
Place the bird in a greased baking pan and roast it for 1 1/2 hours,... - 28.1315
Breast Of Chicken Florentine
1. Remove skin from chicken breasts. Mix the flour, salt and pepper and dredge the chicken breasts with the seasoned flour. Dip them in the egg lightly beaten with the water and then coat with a mixture of the cheese and crumbs. Refrigerate one hour or... - 34.0859
Skin and bone chicken breast halves. Place chicken breasts in a skillet; sprinkle with pepper. Combine chicken broth and white wine; add to skillet. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Meanwhile,... - 38.0261
Lemon Soup With Lamb
ln a large saucepan over high heat, bring the lamb, onion, celery, carrot, stock, water, herbs, salt, and pepper to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low, partially cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, occasionally skimming off any scum.
Strain the stock into a large... - 43.7201
Low Calorie Lemon Sauce For Vegetables
1. Heat the chicken broth and butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water, and stir into the heated broth. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Using the same bowl, beat together the egg... - 25.5269
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
1) Wash rice to keep it moist.
2) Press spinach gently to remove as much liquid as possible from it.
3) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, cook a mixture of rice, green onions and garlic until rice dries and release an... - 48.6383
1. Start by washing the spinach and parsley, then spin-dry in a salad spinner
2. In a food processor, blend half the spinach and parsley along with the remaining ingredients, till the mixture is smooth
3. Now add remaining greens and... - 41.3045
Pasta Chicken Breast Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. Over a broiler or grill, grill or broil chicken breasts after sprinkling with lemon pepper and over medium heat for 10 minutes,... - 39.8802
Basil Chicken Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Combine chicken, celery, green onions, and basil in a medium bowl.
Add mayonnaise mixture, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup spinach on each individual salad plate.
Spoon chicken mixture over spinach.
Sprinkle each serving... - 40.2658
Chicken Breasts Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl mix together, mushroom and parsley.
3) Place the mushroom mixture in a baking pan.
4) In a bowl, place the chicken and sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice mix well.
5) Dredge the chicken... - 38.6255
Chicken Medallions With Pimento Sauce
1. Brush chicken with lemon juice and cut into 4 neat rectangles. Lay 2 spinach leaves on each rectangle (a) and roll up into a sausage shape (b). Wrap each roll in foil. Bake rolls in a moderate oven for 20-25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to make sauce, puree... - 32.2385
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Chicken Breasts Florentine is the outcome of the simple combo of chopped spinach, chicken, and cream. Chicken Breasts Florentine has the perfect combination of flavors. I had to share the recipe with you! It€™s worth trying. - 39.3351
Chicken Roulade With Parmesan Cheese
This dish is so delicious that if you are not careful, you might just chow down the whole batch at one go! Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this lip-smacking chicken dish using asparagus and couscous. A great addition to a hearty meal! - 98.5843
Cold Sorrel Soup
Cold Sorrel Soup is a sumptuous soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My friends and family loves this tasty soup and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Cold Sorrel Soup. You will love it. Trust me! - 45.96
Taro & Chicken Coconut Cream Casserole
Arrange alternate layers of chicken, chopped onion, spinach or taro leaves cut into 1/2 cm (1/4 in) thick slices in a casserole.
Mix coconut cream with salt and cornflour and pour over the top.
Cover the top of the casserole with sliced tomatoes.
Cover with... - 35.0196
Chicken Broth With Eggs
In a large saucepan combine chicken broth, tomato sauce, lemon peel and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
Using a wire whisk, quickly stir in eggs and Parmesan cheese. - 33.1202
Golden Salad Ceylon
1) Slice the apples after quartering them and removing their cores.
2) Cut each apple slice further into two halves.
3) Segment the oranges after peeling them.
4) Take a mixing bowl and place the apple slices in it.
5) Add the segmented... - 45.9414
Stuffed Chicken Legs
Insert the tip of a sharp knife in the top of the legs.
Separate the flesh from the bone by making a "pocket".
Marinate the legs using a well mixed combination of the oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and black pepper.
Leave for about 4 hours.
Mash... - 42.9252
Chinese Noodle Salad With Five Spice Chicken
repare Five-spice Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat, then add noodles and cook just until tender to bite (2 to 3 minutes).
Drain, immerse in cold water until cool, and drain again.
Transfer to a... - 41.6694