- » Lemon Soup
Lemon Soup Recipes
Lemon soup is a type stew with lemon grass fragrance and known for being a great appetizer. Usually served before meal, lemon soup is famous for its fragrance and healthy contents. It is also added with piquant ... More »
Mexican Lime Soup
Lime in soups is unconventional yet flavorful with the meat and vegetables in Mexican cuisine. Watch how to make the Mexican Sopa De Lima or Lime Soup with chicken, vegetables and limes or limas in Mexican. A simply good appetizer. - 109.162
Hearty Lemon Coriander Soup
A bowl of hot soup sound appealing? Here is a 2-minute suggestion for you! Chef Vikas shows you how to correctly prepare a bowl of this delicious soup. Watch the video and get down to it yourself! - 81.5271
Chicken And Lemon Soup
This Chicken And Lemon Soup is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and lemon - this Chicken And Lemon Soup is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.2661
Egg Lemon Soup
Egg Lemon Soup are lip smacking yummy appetizer! This delicious Egg Lemon Soup is incomparable and so difficult to resist. Try this excellent Egg Lemon Soup. - 45.4636
1. In a pan, heat water
2. Add the bouillon cube to the hot water in the pan and swish it around till it dissolves.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside till cool
4. In small bowl, beat the eggs, lemon juice, and oregano till a... - 40.9167
Egg Lemon Soup
To the milk, add the cornstarch, and then mix in the egg yolks.
Add the rice to the soup stock, and cook until the rice is puffy and tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove the soup from the heat, and add the egg and milk mixture, stirring carefully.
Continue to... - 40.3706
Egg Lemon Soup
1. Prepare the soup mix according to the given package directions.
2. Stir in water and cornstarch into the soup.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously.
4. In a bowl beat eggs till light and... - 39.607
Hot Lemon Soup
In a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, rice and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer until rice is tender.
Remove pan from heat.
In a bowl beat eggs until fluffy.
Beat in lemon juice.
Slowly stir 2 cups of hot broth into egg-lemon mixture... - 38.6329
1. In a large saucepan combine soup, broth, 3 cups water, and lemon juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour some of the hot soup mixture into the beaten eggs.
4. Stir until well... - 37.5352
1) In a large saucepan mix thoroughly soup, broth, 3 cups water, and lemon juice.
2) Boil the mixture.
3) Gently mix some hot soup mixture into eggs.
4) Place it back on the saucepan to heat.
5) Stir over low heat and cook till slightly thickened for 2... - 37.3856
Cream Of Lemon Soup
1) From 1 lemon cut 4 thin slices.
2) From lefover lemon and from the second lemon, squeeze juice in a small bowl.
3) In a large saucepan, heat chicken stock until heat through.
4) Add cream to stock and turn off the heat.
5) Cover the... - 37.3479
Bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add lemon.
Mix beef, pork, cornmeal, eggs, cream, salt and pepper; shape into small balls.
Drop mixture from spoon into boiling lemon mixture; simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until meatballs are tender.
Blend cornstarch and... - 35.8058
1. In a saucepan bring chicken broth to a boil.
2. Add rice and simmer for 30 minutes until rice is tender.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks and lemon juice until frothy and slowly stir into 1 cup of the broth.
4. Pour this mixture back into the rest of the... - 32.7153
Cream Of Lemon Soup
Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan. Add the onions and carrots and cook gently until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, pour boiling water over the lemon rind... - 32.6105
Cook rice in simmering broth until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat eggs until light, and gradually add lemon juice, beating until blended.
Mix half of the hot soup slowly into the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
Add remaining soup.
Do not heat again.
If it... - 32.1673
1. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts. Add the onions, carrot and celery and mix well. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 8... - 31.2901
Beat the egg yolk with lemon juice.
Heat the soup with water and add rice.
Slowly add a little hot soup to the egg-lemon mixture and then pour it back into the soup.
Season to taste and decorate with chopped parsley. - 29.7448
Old Time Lemon Soup
1 Prepare soup mix, following label directions; cook 5 minutes; add celery and cook 2 minutes longer.
2 Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice; pour into bowl; cover; chill.
3 Serve in cups or small bowls, with diced hard-cooked eggs to be sprinkled over. - 24.8151
Measure all ingredients into small saucepan.
Beat with rotary beater until blended, Heat just to boiling over low heat, stirring constantly to prevent curdling. - 24.4135
Lemon Soup Recipes By Category