- » Lemon Snap Pea
Lemon Snap Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon snap pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon snap pea recipes.
Basil Lemon Snap Peas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute 30 seconds. Add peas and yellow pepper; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender. Add basil and next 4 ingredients; saute 30 seconds. Add lemon juice,... - 29.193
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 50.2376
Sugar Snaps In Lemon Butter
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
While the water heats, stem the snap peas and remove the strings.
Blanch the snap peas in the boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain them well.
In a serving bowl, combine the hot snap peas, butter, lemon juice,... - 34.0315
Couscous Salad With Sugar Snap Peas And Portobello Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, combine stock, half the shallots, 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the lemon juice and black pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and half the cilantro. Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
2.... - 28.2568
Shrimp Salad With Sugar Snap Peas
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, uncovered, over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp, peas, and pepper, and cook, uncovered, 3 minutes more.
Drain well in a colander.
Place the celery on top.
For the dressing: Combine the sour... - 33.7788
Minted Sugar Snaps
In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat butter, salt, and pepper over medium heat until butter has melted.
Add snap peas and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add garlic, mint, and lemon and lime peels; toss well. - 29.0987
Snow Peas With Lemon Anchovy Dipping Sauce
Combine egg yolks, mustard, anchovies, lemon juice and shallot in processor and mix until foamy and pale.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil, stopping occasionally to make sure oil is being absorbed.
If sauce is very stiff, mix in sour cream.
Season... - 41.0173
Snow Peas With Carrots And Red Pepper
Snow peas with carrots and red pepper is a lightly cooked vegetable recipe. Flavored with lemon juice, the peas, carrots and pepper is seasoned to taste and tossed to serve. Good with no-veg meals of choice. - 30.2063
Lemony Spring Peas & Pasta Salad
Nothing wakes up a winter palate like fresh green vegetables and zesty lemon. And, with Spring just around the corner, this bright tasting pasta salad is a perfect way to usher in the new season. - 144.481
Bow Ties With A Trio Of Peas
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter with olive oil over medium high heat.
Add snow peas and sugar snap peas and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes, until tender... - 38.1847
Asparagus And Peas Vinaigrette
Snap off rough ends of asparagus.
Cook asparagus spears, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 6 minutes or until crisp tender.
Drain well; set aside, and keep warm.
Cook peas in boiling water to cover 20 minutes or just until tender.
Drain, set aside,... - 37.5205
Citrus Chicken Steamed With Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken into strips about 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Marinate them in the citrus juice while you trim the snow peas.
2. In a 12-inch skillet bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the slices of ginger over high heat. Add the... - 35.604
Shrimp With Apples And Snow Peas In A Wine And Mustard Cream Sauce
In a large saucepan melt half the butter and saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon of the garlic and shallots.
Add the wine, creme fraiche, and mustard, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and apples, and eook for 5 minutes, more.
In a large skillet... - 37.3833
Glazed Snow Peas And Carrots
1. Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium heat. Place the garlic and ginger in the skillet, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the peas and... - 30.4992
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 30.5417
Seven Layer Salad With Lemon And Dill
Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, scallion, dill, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and cayenn for dressing in a small bowl; chill.
Layer salad ingredients in the following order in a large clear bowl lettuce, radishes, bell peppers, cucumber, onion,... - 35.1829
Ten Vegetable Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil, chervil and honey and season with salt and pepper.
2. Bringa medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and carrots and cook until the asparagus is bright green and the carrots... - 30.2535
Sticky Lemon Chicken
1) In a jug, mix together the honey, lemon, stock and soy, then set aside.
2) Toss the chicken with the cornflourto caot it completely.
3) Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the chicken until it changes colour and starts... - 43.8407
Herby Fishcakes With Lemon Sauce
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Drain and mash with the milk and season to taste.
2. Puree the fish together with the lemon juice and horseradish sauce in a blender or food processor. Mix with the potatoes and... - 38.4868
Tarragon Spring Vegetables
1. Arrange asparagus, sugar snap peas, and green peas in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; drain vegetables and return to pan.
2. Stir in butter and remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat 1 minute or... - 25.3973
Cfjc Midday - Feb 19 - Mwl
1. In a pan cook tortellini on high heat until al dente. Do not rinse the pasta.
2. In a separate pan, heat olive oil and saute mushroom in it.
3. Add sausage and give it a good stir. Add more olive oil and mix well.
4. Add water, grape... - 0
Tasty Pasta Salad
If you're fond of trying different types of salads then you will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Pasta Salad in the video. This is really easy to make and delicious too. - 121.369
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 33.3011
Easy Pasta Salad - Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 137.438
Anything-goes Pasta Salad
Prepare pasta as directed and drain. Put pasta in a large bowl and stir in the lemon juice, basil, mandarin oranges, peas, water chestnuts, and optional crabmeat or tuna. Stir in your choice of olive oil or mayonnaise, and chill mixture for at least one hour.... - 20.7858
Pasta Primavera Gregory
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Add 2 tablespoons salt and stir in the fettuccine.
Cook until tender but still firm, and drain immediately.
Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and chopped onion, and toss gently to... - 39.7698
Caesar Style Panzanella
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, buttermilk, Parmesan, lemon juice, eggs, vinegar, soy sauce, and mustard.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the corn, cover, and remove... - 44.4094
Chicken Rice Salad
1. The evening before, place the chicken thighs in a steamer set over boiling water for 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Alternatively, simmer them in shallow water in a frying pan for 10 minutes. Remove from the steamer or pan and set aside to cool.
2.... - 34.5649
Summer Skillet Vegetables
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add the corn, bell pepper, snap peas, thyme, salt, and black pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes,... - 37.1847
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry swordfish steaks thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the swordfish.
4. Place it in a covered glass baking dish.
5. Spread garlic paste evenly over the fish.
6. Top it with tomato,... - 46.5797
Juicy Beef Steak Topped Thai Salad
A Thai Beef Salad for all you home cooks out there. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as you are in for a treat. This salad combines a Thai flavored steak done just right served on a bed of healthy, fresh and crunchy veggies dressed again with the... - 115.058
By Cornelia Guest,
Author of Simple Pleasures: Healthy Seasonal Cooking and Easy Entertaining
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes - 30.2903
Crudites With Peanut Butter Dip
This peanut butter dip is a fruity vegetable dip. Prepared with vegetables with added banana and apple juice to taste, the peanut butter dip is peppy and a little fruity. - 31.588
Oriental Chicken Salad
Place the chicken between two sheets of wax paper and pound with a rubber mallet or meat pounder to an even 1/4" thickness.
Remove the paper and transfer the chicken to a large plate.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the... - 41.2209
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add peas and celery; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add scallops... - 35.2743
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine. Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts. Add peas and celery; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from skillet, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
2. Add... - 31.6906
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 48.5621
1. Put the quinoa in a pan and pour over 2 cups/475ml water. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to its lowest setting. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until the water has been absorbed and the grains are tender. Set aside, covered, for 5... - 33.9981
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 47.9823
Spicy Cashew Chicken
Snap the spaghetti strands in half.
Cook in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, oil, and pepper flakes.
Microwave on high for 3... - 40.2662
1) Heat ghee or oil in a wok. Fry chillies and garlic along with other spices. Add lime juice to the mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
2) Increase the heat, add the onion and cook till it browns.
3) Add the vegetables, water and seasoning. Simmer for 20... - 42.1703
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 34.6781
Zucchini Spaghetti With Basil Sauce
Have you ever tried a zucchini spaghetti? This makes a great meal for the summer. Filled with the goodness of raw vegetables, there is no spaghetti in this, just long julienned zucchini! Very innovative…must watch and try! - 106.219
Stirred Teriyaki Vegetables
Here is an outstanding video to show you that you can still eat healthy food while you are busy. Crispy fresh vegetables and pineapple are nicely marinated in a flavorful teriyaki marinade. This amazing video is a must watch and don't forget to make the... - 134.519
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 122.114