- » Lemon Snap Cookies
Lemon Snap Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lemon snap cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lemon snap cookies recipes.
Lemon Snap Cookies Low Calorie
1. In medium bowl cream together butter with sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg, lemon peel and lemon juice.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Add gradually to sugar mixture; mix until smooth. Refrigerate until firmâ€”1 to 2 hours.
3.... - 36.0581
You May Also Like!
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat eggs well and add with the milk and lemon extract.
Mix and sift dry ingredients and add.
Chill Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut and brush tops with egg diluted with milk.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) 10 minutes.
Makes 150 cookies... - 44.0441
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Place 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons lemon rind, and ginger in a food processor; process 1 minute or until the sugar mixture is lemon-colored, scraping the sides of the processor bowl once.
Spoon... - 40.7619
1) With a grater prepare the orange or lemon rind.
2) In a pan, add molasses and oil and heat up to make it liquid.
3) Fold in rind and other spices to the molasses mixture.
4) In a separate bowl, sift flour and baking powder and add the... - 45.8664
Ellen's Ginger Snaps
Make several weeks ahead, if desired, or day before:
1. In saucepan combine maple syrup, butter, and brown sugar; boil until butter and sugar are melted. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, rum, and baking soda. Remove from heat; pour into large... - 38.9996
Brandy Snaps With Flavored Cream
The original brandy snaps did contain brandy, but you get better value if you flavour the cream with brandy and put lemon juice in the wafers.
Measure the syrup, butter and sugar straight into a small pan and dissolve over low heat.
Off the heat beat in the... - 45.7252
Filled Brandy Snaps
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, corn syrup and butter to it.
3) Place it on low heat and dissolve the ingredients by stirring.
4) Add the ginger, brandy, lemon... - 45.6282
Put the butter, sugar, and syrup into a saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
Let cool slightly.
Sift together the flour and ginger.
Add the dry ingredients, lemon juice, and vanilla to the butter mixture,... - 45.1514
Demerara Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to, 325°F, Gas 3
2. Warm the flour in the oven while it heats.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with baking spray or oil or line with grease proof paper.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, measure and add the golden syrup, butter... - 50.596
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 50.4048
Ginger Snaps With Molasses
Cream together brown sugar and shortening in Bosch bowl.
Add egg and molasses.
Stir in flour, baking soda, ginger, salt, and lemon and vanilla extracts.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Roll into balls using tablespoonsize portions, and space 2 inches apart... - 40.1553
Lemon Snap Cookies Recipes By Category